uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
As per the spoilers we kno that sanchi will take DADDYS monies and sanchi will get blackmailed by mommy...and DV   will be   heart broken by both his family n Sanchi
what do u think will be dvs reaction

1. Will he cry all day long
2. Walk away from mommy and sanchi
3. Give it  off to sanchi and his family for considering him a commodity
4. Break off with sanchi and tell if she wants him she has to prove herself
5. Fight with family and move to panchgani and go ahead and fight for sanchis case against  his family
6.  Forgive n Force sanchi to have a runaway marriage
7. Give a tough time to both his family by moving out and to sanchi by  getting a hot new GF only to make her Jealous

UR VIEWS FRIENDS😃U can also come  up with ur... Dv reaction 
Edited by uppaas - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaneta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pata nehi...may be he'll be missing..finally saachi will find him..dont know...
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

As per the spoilers we kno that sanchi will take DADDYS monies and sanchi will get blackmailed by mommy...and DV   will be   heart broken by both his family n Sanchi

what do u think will be dvs reaction

1. Will he cry all day long
2. Walk away from mommy and sanchi
3. Give it  off to sanchi and his family for considering him a commodity
4. Break off with sanchi and tell if she wants him she has to prove herself
5. Fight with family and move to panchgani and go ahead and fight for sanchis case against  his family
6.  Forgive n Force sanchi to have a runaway marriage
7. Give a tough time to both his family by moving out and to sanchi by  getting a hot new GF only to make her Jealous

UR VIEWS FRIENDS😃U can also come  up with ur... Dv reaction 

Fight with family and move to panchgani and go ahead and fight for sanchis case against his family, 😕 
Give a tough time to both his family by moving out and to saachi,  no other GF 😭
Edited by AARMAY1 - 10 years ago
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaneta

pata nehi...may be he'll be missing..finally saachi will find him..dont know...

Yes i want sanchi running after him
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: AARMAY1

Fight with family and move to panchgani and go ahead and fight for sanchis case against his family, 😕 
Give a tough time to both his family by moving out and to saachi,  no other GF 😭

ya he shd give a tough time to both his family n sanchi
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think he will figure out the whole blackmailing deal. he knows sanchi very well.. will never believe this so-called drama of Sanchi.
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DV should be able to detect the real reason for Saachi's decision...but he should not forgive her or mommy easily and should give both a tough time. He should talk it out with Saachi at length and question her how did she consider him a commodity. He should make Saachi realise that love is to be cherished and not donated like she does all the time. He should ensure that Saachi realise what he says and leave her for sometime to live with that guilt but do not go to another girl. Saachi would repent and will come back.
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

I think he will figure out the whole blackmailing deal. he knows sanchi very well.. will never believe this so-called drama of Sanchi.

Ya but again Nancy she did not trust him to tell him the truth whereas he will trust her
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

DV should be able to detect the real reason for Saachi's decision...but he should not forgive her or mommy easily and should give both a tough time. He should talk it out with Saachi at length and question her how did she consider him a commodity. He should make Saachi realise that love is to be cherished and not donated like she does all the time. He should ensure that Saachi realise what he says and leave her for sometime to live with that guilt but do not go to another girl. Saachi would repent and will come back.

BINGOOO yesss that what i want and hope the cv do that...I think Dv has a horrid family and  GF
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

BINGOOO yesss that what i want and hope the cv do that...I think Dv has a horrid family and  GF

Wow...horrid family and GF...amazing Uppas...you speak my mind.