Kudos to Alkaji - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by neenabinu

That scene was too good ... I loved the way she was checking herself out and putting the nazar ka theeka on herself and calling Gaffur old took the cake 😆
did she call him budha and sathiyaya hua? I think thats what she said...😆
Alka Ji is one of the finest performer! but i hope Raziya's character doesnt end for Alka Ji's sake!
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Sorry don't know ur name so i will call u dhating..

The thing is that KSG's sudden ouster was a rude wakeup call for the writers. For the last few months the show was only working on the AsYa chemistry despite the lack of story telling. First they milked KaBhi's chemistry with the stupid wish list stuff (technically nothing substantial really happened there). ZoYaan kept some viewers around with the hope of the fake marriage thing coming out but that never happened leaving us with a very foul taste. MKJ brought back hope and hence again the nonsensical writing continued where nothing made any real contribution to the story.
but with KSG out, they have no options anymore. They have already lost a major chunk of the audience with KSG and the inane story telling.

Hence the change in the storytelling. They know that if they don't pull their socks up right now, they are in the grave danger of losing their rozi roti i.e. the show may shut shop.

I really want RV as Asad to do his magic and get the show on the right track coz this team is still better than the most. In a way, the recent happenings will only do good for the show. Either it will get over fast giving the actors an opportunity to shine somewhere else or it will become magical again.

Word!!! BTW my name is Seera.. 

Agreed.. every one is selfish when it comes to business so when we were loving ASYA.. they simply shown us what we wanted... 

GUL played with fire when she started Zoyaan... Why she did that??? i cant even comprehend... She played gamble and lost miserably... and now the KSG fiasco... If she really want to move away from her regular "LOVE STORY" she had this only opportunity to revive QH and boy she is doing a fab job at it...

I am super excited for the track thats about to come... and i hope RV should give another dimension to ASAD's character... He deserves a fair chance...

and Whats your name??? Love your post!! 😊

did she call him budha and sathiyaya hua? I think thats what she said...😆

Yes that's what she said, it was too good 😆
Originally posted by surbhiholic

Alka Ji is one of the finest performer! but i hope Raziya's character doesnt end for Alka Ji's sake!
they are all really good..
I love Shireen too...I mean Shabnam...she makes Shireen so belivable. Her eyes mannerism everything are perfect since Shireen is slow in understanding.
#Rivs i though i am only one who likes Shireen 😆
Razia -Queen of expression 👏
Gazia-cant see them fighting i want some romance between them 😭
Rakesh-Two more days i have to wait 🥱 .
sj-beautiful pari
Rivs- NICE POST 😃Edited by mariyakhan2 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by dhatingnach

Word!!! BTW my name is Seera.. 

Agreed.. every one is selfish when it comes to business so when we were loving ASYA.. they simply shown us what we wanted... 

GUL played with fire when she started Zoyaan... Why she did that??? i cant even comprehend... She played gamble and lost miserably... and now the KSG fiasco... If she really want to move away from her regular "LOVE STORY" she had this only opportunity to revive QH and boy she is doing a fab job at it...

I am super excited for the track thats about to come... and i hope RV should give another dimension to ASAD's character... He deserves a fair chance...

and Whats your name??? Love your post!! 😊
Hey Seera I am Rivs to the forum 😛

I heard that it was Nisar who took the call for Zoyaan while Gul was out. But yes, they made a mess of everything coz instead of sticking to the plot they followed the demands of the audience. Especially if they knew before hand that KSG was not going to renew the contract. Thats just plain stupidity by Gul and team. First taking him on when they knew he is not here till the end and then stretching the show like this.

I agree. RV should be given his fair chance. He is in no way responsible all that went wrong with QH. In fact, he is abrave man to take up this role in the first place and I salute that. No other ator would have touched it because of what happened to IPK.

Thanks. Since the forum is so dead, I am trying to bring out the folks who actually loved the show and not just certain aspects of it. Afterall it was the whole team that made the show what it was or is.😕

Edited by QueenOfMyCastle - 10 years ago
Originally posted by surbhiholic

#Rivs i though i am only one who likes Shireen 😆
Yaari...the only character who I hate is Rashid. Okay I lied I hate his mom and Haseena too.

But I like all the actors in QH. They are brilliant in portraying their characters. Kudos to Gul for the topnotch casting and to the narration team for explaining the nuances of the characters so well to the actors.👏

Sorry don't know ur name so i will call u dhating..

The thing is that KSG's sudden ouster was a rude wakeup call for the writers. For the last few months the show was only working on the AsYa chemistry despite the lack of story telling. First they milked KaBhi's chemistry with the stupid wish list stuff (technically nothing substantial really happened there). ZoYaan kept some viewers around with the hope of the fake marriage thing coming out but that never happened leaving us with a very foul taste. MKJ brought back hope and hence again the nonsensical writing continued where nothing made any real contribution to the story.
but with KSG out, they have no options anymore. They have already lost a major chunk of the audience with KSG and the inane story telling.

Hence the change in the storytelling. They know that if they don't pull their socks up right now, they are in the grave danger of losing their rozi roti i.e. the show may shut shop.

I really want RV as Asad to do his magic and get the show on the right track coz this team is still better than the most. In a way, the recent happenings will only do good for the show. Either it will get over fast giving the actors an opportunity to shine somewhere else or it will become magical again.

Totally agree on this... its a Aar ya Paar situation... either it goes in full throttle forward or it sinks like a stone down... truly hoping its the first one... 😊