Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mandyg

akanksha, zee and ekta r only concerned about the money coming from the high trps..as long as that is there they will not worry..and they must have made enough money by now..in case the trps begin to fall ekta will wrap up in no time, she does not care..its the actors that will be hit financially...!

zee ka aur ekta ka kya hai ek show gaya doosra aaya..and they know that in all these love genre shows the trps rise until there is nok jhonk and once pyaar parwaan char gaya the trps begin to fall that is why no love track will start soon!

no dear i do not agree with it

maybe ekta is crappy to show sazish all time and crappy track

but she is the only producer who always stand by her show till the end 

bade acche lagte is a big flop now but she is continuing with it 

eventhough ram kapoor and sakshi tanwar are highest paid actors

even she is the one who has acknowledged thae talent of rajat
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

It is not ending any time soon...

was so angry.tats y just asked him only one question.do or die.he said very soon.l asked wen after a mon r after an yr.since we no ben s gonna be thr y shld we continue.this s not my cup of tea.il watch some other shoe.after all we r here for fun not to c torture
Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Calm down dear...Yesterday scenes n BEN end r already finalished i mean before the fans phone calls..so CVs not changed it..
So we want to be patient fr more days to get some sensible epis..😳
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: happygolucky099

no dear i do not agree with it

maybe ekta is crappy to show sazish all time and crappy track

but she is the only producer who always stand by her show till the end 

bade acche lagte is a big flop now but she is continuing with it 

eventhough ram kapoor and sakshi tanwar are highest paid actors

even she is the one who has acknowledged thae talent of rajat

i hope she does the same to JA! but why can't she show proper tracks! i think when the show starts the team works on the script for months..there is a lot of time for preparation..that is why the initial episodes were wow..and when the show takes off then it gets like day to day business which means less time and crappy result!
staker123 thumbnail

i hope she does the same to JA! but why can't she show proper tracks! i think when the show starts the team works on the script for months..there is a lot of time for preparation..that is why the initial episodes were wow..and when the show takes off then it gets like day to day business which means less time and crappy result!

she will continue with ja also dear

she was always with JA at times of protests

even that time JA was not hit

had it been producer like gul khan  they would have shut down it in no time

even ekta's show become total waste but after it had entertained audience to the fullest 

pavitra rishta,bade acche lagte are crappiest now 

but the fans have enjoyed it too core for two years 

not like qubool hai aur iss pyar jahan love story aane ke pehle hi fans apna sir phodne lagte hai
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky099

she will continue with ja also dear

she was always with JA at times of protests

even that time JA was not hit

had it been producer like gul khan  they would have shut down it in no time

even ekta's show become total waste but after it had entertained audience to the fullest 

pavitra rishta,bade acche lagte are crappiest now 

but the fans have enjoyed it too core for two years 

not like qubool hai aur iss pyar jahan love story aane ke pehle hi fans apna sir phodne lagte hai

i agree, i hope she maintains the quality of the show at least! this is one show that has lots of potential because of akbar's real life which was very eventful! the shows like rang rasiya for example can only be stretched so much...!
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I think this is what we are seeing.  Just compare with the initial 70-80 odd episodes
Either good writers, dialogue writers have left or they are not bothered now to take so much effort
Now that their show is a hit they think viewers will stick no matter what

I will watch for sometime, something better will come along - always does then bye
I did not watch Ekta shows before and if get this bitter experience will never watch her shows again

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yaar leave it... be happy that parijat are there concentrate on only them now ignore ben track completely
staker123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

I think this is what we are seeing.  Just compare with the initial 70-80 odd episodes
Either good writers, dialogue writers have left or they are not bothered now to take so much effort
Now that their show is a hit they think viewers will stick no matter what

I will watch for sometime, something better will come along - always does then bye
I did not watch Ekta shows before and if get this bitter experience will never watch her shows again

this track is going to end very soon 
may be next week  monday or tuesday😳
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

yaar leave it... be happy that parijat are there concentrate on only them now ignore ben track completely

a good suggestion! i hope rajat gets better fast so that we can get more of his scenes and akhda scenes..because of his limited mobility we r getting more coverage on side characters!