Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

wht will happen in jail that astha will decide to stay in agni house?

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wht do u all think will happen in jail...that astha will decide to stay in agni house and celebrate makar sankranti puja?

could it be a deal between astha /shlok or astha/niranjan or kriloskar family /niranjan 

or something else?i really wonder how will astha stay in agni house...?

mayb astha will tell niranjan that she will try to stay with shlok for sometime in agni house but she wont follow any hubby ritual...only if she thinks shlok has really changed she will follow them...to which niranjan could agree...and v know shlok is not going to pretend in love now...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
asthas father is not out of the mess so shlok may say he will complicate his matter Im just guessing.
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayabharathi

asthas father is not out of the mess so shlok may say he will complicate his matter Im just guessing.

Yes seems like that might be the only reason. But I am interested in seeing the behavior of other family members now that they know that shlok will not support her and in fact hates her .
Edited by Operaqueen - 10 years ago
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shtl_l

wht do u all think will happen in jail...that astha will decide to stay in agni house and celebrate makar sankranti puja?

could it be a deal between astha /shlok or astha/niranjan or kriloskar family /niranjan 

or something else?i really wonder how will astha stay in agni house...?

mayb astha will tell niranjan that she will try to stay with shlok for sometime in agni house but she wont follow any hubby ritual...only if she thinks shlok has really changed she will follow them...to which niranjan could agree...and v know shlok is not going to pretend in love now...

astha will go back to A house for NA's sake - what happens afterwards will be really interesting😊
mailanchi thumbnail
How did u know that Aastha will decide to stay back? received any spoilers???
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so she is gng back?any spoiler out? i dnt get it..y all of u r so sure abt it?
mailanchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana.AshlokFan

so she is gng back?any spoiler out? i dnt get it..y all of u r so sure abt it?

me also wondering y all are so sure that shes gonna go back to A planet
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayabharathi

but he can't complex the matter now as everybody is aware that shlok was behind avdhooth case...NA will not support him na?
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mailanchi

How did u know that Aastha will decide to stay back? received any spoilers???

well that is how it the story will progress...niranjan wants astha in agni house and shlok is not going to leave any way of not bringing her home...

shlok is very very stubborn...he already said in yesterday epi he will bring astha back in house...and usually it happens wht shlok says...

shlok said for makar sankranti astha will b in agni house in precap so many hints saying astha will b in agni house...

that is how the story will move forward...

and in tellybites we can clearly see shlok forcefully bring her in agni house...but they go to jail as kalindi brought police...so something will happen in jail which will make astha agree to come to agni house...that is y the jail track so shlok gets time to make astha come to agni house...
Edited by shtl_l - 10 years ago