Is Zakir going to be the binding force between Ms Singh and Sandhya

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I somehow feel Sandhya is going to be a rebel once again. I mean Ms Singh seems to be other form of Bhabo. Too headstrong in her views. Sandhya has always opposed micro management and rules imposed on her. I mean when Bhabo imposed her rules on her free will she gave vent to her frustration in various ways. Once shouting, then silent suffering with simmering anger but her subconscious always rebelled against authority. It was Sooraj who helped her traverse the grey areas in his own way.

Here also Sandhya is feeling suffocated by Ms Singh's rules. Maybe her rules might stop her from saying goodbye to family. If Bhabo was everything about family, Ms Singh is everything about duty towards your profession. Both are extremes. There needs to be a balance between both and Sandhya was a woman who was always searching this balance. Just like Bhabo telling her to lose her identity for family made Sandhya go wild , Ms Singh's strict rule to forget family and not able to say goodbye to family is gonna drive Sandhya mad once again.

Sooraj was all about family and Zakir seems all about profession. He respects his parents, but his loyalty is towards his profession. He is ambitious and his ways of making his parents proud would have been since school would be through trophies medals etc etc.. just like Sandhya before marriage.

Zakir's room is opposite that of Sandhya and he knows she is from Pushkar. Just like Sooraj hid a lot of Sandhya's problems from Bhabo, will Zakir support her to come out of her rebellious mode in his own way. I mean there can be a comradeship if he is also from Pushkar or he has some attachment towards that place. I am not hinting any affair or anything here, but something that starts of as courtesy and develop into a solid friendship. Zakir knows the importance of family beyond medals and trophies and Sandhya learning to adapt to her professional life in a better fashion.

What do you guys think? How do you want Zakir's character to develop. As an antagonist and competitor for Sandhya or as a good friend of hers. I would opt for the latter as I see a solid potential in Zakir's characterization and Rahul as far as I can see can never offer that solid friendship.

As a person who has undergone a professional training of 3 months which takes a good toll on you the importance of good solid friendship with a capable person is the best you can get.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice post shruthi
we have been hinted of zakir keen on winning the trophy and bb pressurising sandy to win the same

i think it will be a tough fight between the two
roma and rahul easily mingled with sandy whrereas we saw zakir away from lively discussions

he will stay focused on trophy and training
whereas sandy  will overcome her lonliness with the friendhsip of roma and rahul

i have a strong feeling that zakir will not be able to digest sandy emerging a tough contestant in the training
and may increase the difficulties for her

not sure
the characters will be get to known only  by next week
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shruthi,
Jai here,very interesting and thoughtful post.Nice to meet all of you ðŸ˜Š
Been following the show from start as a silent reader.Thought of sharing my views.
From what seen so far,I see that Zakir's strength is his focus and clarity in thought process which is a contrast to Sandy's confused state currently.
I feel Zakir might not openly support Sandy but he might stand by her in times of need.After all the guy is focused to get the best cadet award and anyone who is coming for the same trophy is his competitor even if its his friend.I feel he might not show much emotions as such compared Roma or others in form of friendship towards Sandy but later Sandy might earn his respect as a fellow cadet by showing through her performance once she becomes equally focused.
I think even Zakir might want this trophy for the same reason eventually to be placed in Pushkar as his girl-friend who might be a politician/social worker be there (if spoilers/rumors are true) which might be revealed later.
Somewhere down the line there is a chance that Suraj might get entangled in a political scenario which could involve Zakir's Girl-Friend (may be Zakir's GF could be a corrupt free politician/social worker trying to expose corruption of some politician and  Suraj accidentally gets involved and may be help Zakir's GF here which might bring all four together in a fight against corruption)  or something similar may be.
Of-course no chance of any angle of any affair of any of them as both of them are devoted to each other and love each other as they are indeed  Diya and Baati .
I think while Sandy trains and tries to win the trophy ,Suraj story might  equally progress where somewhere down the line circumstances might bring Suraj to Sandy away from rest of the gang back in Pushkar and both together might form a team along with their friends (could be Zakar,Zakir's GF,Roma n Rahul) to solve some case (wishful thinking of course).Its going to be interesting for sure.I hope to see Suraj  also progressing in his career and not being a hanuman galli halwai alone and both Suraj and Sandy doing extremely well.I feel its equally important to show that Suraj also progress in his career to show that if you are willing to bend your back and work hard in-spite of not being properly educated you can still succeed in your career (of course they showed Suraj winning best Chef competition but after that nothing much).
It would be great to see a confident IPS Officer Sandy making Suraj pursue on his career/aspirations/dreams (what is Suraj's dream apart from Sandy's IPS one..It would be interesting to see it) coz Sandy is the only person who can pursue on him to do it like Suraj did it for Sandy.
Edited by Jaishankar - 10 years ago
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post ji

akka i agree with u...
.kat. thumbnail
Nice post Shruthi,

Can't say for now abt the characters.

Agree with Rama that Zakir will be focused on winning, seems like a determined, focused go getter kind of person!

I don't know abt sandy revolting! This is a police academy, almost Ike army training. U r there to learn to serve the nation! The training they undergo requires attention, focus n single minded determination to succeed.  If mind is wandering cant accomplish anything n can also be dangerous. So singhs rules r not arbitrary, they r there for a reason,. U can't be thinking abt family while training for shooting at targets, etc. 

Sandy will be lonely, pine for suraj, but she will learn to do well later.

But definitely expecting tussle between singh n sandy! Bec. Singh has seen how meek she was with babho, ...her first impression of sandy, not good. So she will set harder challenges for sandy, n sandy will have to prove her mettle!
shobhitaits thumbnail
this serial must be going on off air as early because it seems only family love while in civil services there is no space for family love and family priority
shruthiravi thumbnail
@jai I am in agreement with you. Zakir may not come out as a open supporter, but there is a chance he might do some help silently.

@Ramadi and Geeth. At no point Zakir is going to lose his sight on that trophy. Even if he ends up a friend to Sandhya at personal level at professional level he will defintely fight for it. And I would expect that he remains that way , you can mix your professional ambitions with personal relationships. But what I felt was if he becomes a friend or someone who respects Sandhya he might not do any underhand work to undermine her. Somehow I dont want his character to do any underhand work. CVs have always made one competitor do underhand work. Mathie in WTC, Momily in SBC. I dont want Zakir there. He seems an earnest young man so sure of his ambition and I would prefer I am able to keep that respect for him till the end of this track and later too if this character continues in the show. 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he is more or like lakshman during night college track
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ yes thala I said the same in our private chat...he reminds me of laxman...and rahul a bit of pappu...roma is a bit similar to Emily...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Rahul is sure shot Pappu😆. But Roma looks more level headed than Emily. yaa Zakir is the substitute of Lakshman in night college track, but his character has more depth than Lakshman.
Lakshman has come across as somewhat arrogant. But Zakir does not look that. He shows due respect when he is introduced to Bhabo-Babasa. He is respectful towards his parents. So if this character is made antagonist or even gray  it is a real pity. CVs can do without that.