•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys,
So I have always known that the Masters have core teams who help a lot and do some of the choreographing too. But looking at the SKS FB page I got to know who the team for SKS is (e.g., Cornel, Alisha, Rajit, Rahul, etc.). So I was wondering if anyone knows who are the teams for MKM and FKF.

Also, a lot of these people are dancers who you are aware of. So knowing the team actually shows where these people reach. (Again, e.g., Alisha and Cornel are from DID, Rajit from Just Dance, etc.).

So does anyone know for MKM and FKF?
I know for sure that Sanam Johar (from DID S3) is part of the crew because I have seen him assisting Dhiraj and Swarali during the limelight episodes..
Abhishri Sen (MKM's girlfriend) is also part of it.

Paul, Prashant and Arun are also part of the Mandali (I don't know who they are) This pic was shared by Abby on twitter saying

"Clicking is obsession ... My dance buddies ! Sanam , Paul , Prashant and Arun ! Mandaliii bros"

Neither Feroz nor his contestants are on any social networking site.. so I couldn't find any info about them..
Edited by ambrosia. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ambrosia.

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I know for sure that Sanam Johar (from DID S3) is part of the crew because I have seen him assisting Dhiraj and Swarali during the limelight episodes..
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Abhishri Sen (MKM's girlfriend) is also part of it.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
Paul, Prashant and Arun are also part of the Mandali (I don't know who they are) This pic was shared by Abby on twitter saying
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">"Clicking is obsession ... My dance buddies ! Sanam , Paul , Prashant and Arun ! Mandaliii bros"</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Neither Feroz nor his contestants are on any social networking site.. so I couldn't find any info about them..</font>

she is not Mk's GF just BFF