India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

add one more negative character in rm life

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
pahale hi kya rm life mai negative character kum the kya jo cv ne krk n bhujang ko aur bada diya. madhu ki life mai rk ki jagah krk ko dene ke bajaye cv ko is serial ko ek positive ending de kar khatam kar dena chaheye. kyoki abhi tak cv sare tracks n sare rishton, sare festivals n occasions ka bhanta dhar kar chuka hai kam se kam is pati patni ke rishte ko paak saaf chod de pyar ka to majak na banaye. mujhe maaloom hai ki aap log mb ending ke mood mai nahin hai lekin serial pati patni rishte ke majaak banane ki keemat par nahin.aap logo ko vd double role mai achcha lag raha hai lekin kya aap log krk ko negative role (madhu ke satitv se khelte hue) daikh payenge. abhi tak cv ne aurton ka kam majaak banaya hai jo ab is hud tab girne ki sooch raha hai

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vparekhyogendra1lovermgaan-rishsree.gattupunam2712-DZ-

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
lagta hai koi forum activity badane ke mood mai hi nahin hai
yogendra1 Goldie
yogendra1
yogendra1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
agree with u fully  but I think Cvs will never play with Madhu's character because from starting her character is shown as totally white and without any stain in it  and if this time they will play with her character after RK's replacement then I don't think TRP aunties will like it.Let see how they proceed with this track.But if they show us something unusual then I will be the 1st one to rant Nautanki.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vparekhaan-rishsree.gattumeenji22

meenji22 IF-Sizzlerz
meenji22
meenji22

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogendra1

agree with u fully  but I think Cvs will never play with Madhu's character because from starting her character is shown as totally white and without any stain in it  and if this time they will play with her character after RK's replacement then I don't think TRP aunties will like it.Let see how they proceed with this track.But if they show us something unusual then I will be the 1st one to rant Nautanki.
i m with you . mb cv him self  full of tooo much negativity.n then blame lead cast saying them unprofessional.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yogendra1

vparekh Groupbie
vparekh
vparekh

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Agree with u. Honestly I can't understand  still what is motive or theme of the story. Grey character, sad  and gripping story is one thing but in the name of grey character and gripping story every day there are so many problem in lead pairs life and always have axe on lead pair relation and keeping this relation always insecure is too much. Here so many things are on auction marriage relation , to have immense faith in God' , all family relation' dignity of police department , true love and so many can add in this list. Honestly I think main story line is good but story  writer and cvs are completely  fail to execute story and mould the character of lead pair and particular Rk's character after revenge track. May be 4.2 TRP in last DEC Jan made them so overconfident and careless .
To digest success is always the biggest challenge and and more tougher than to digest any kind of fall. After all all not Sachin Tendulkar.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanisree.gattumeenji22

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Agree with u. But i don't think they will taint Madhu's character. Most of the audience could not accept the way they tried to taint RK's character in the last 'circus women'  track. Then how will they accept Madhu's character tainted? No ways, the cv's can't play with such feelings . I love this track but i am scared of the swaping, i mean we cant predict what is going to happen next. Papo get a chance to taunt Madhu,Rk's trust issues will be exploited once again by papo and dipali and many more can happen so i am scared.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vparekhyogendra1meenji22

vparekh Groupbie
vparekh
vparekh

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aan-rish

Agree with u. But i don't think they will taint Madhu's character. Most of the audience could not accept the way they tried to taint RK's character in the last 'circus women'  track. Then how will they accept Madhu's character tainted? No ways, the cv's can't play with such feelings . I love this track but i am scared of the swaping, i mean we cant predict what is going to happen next. Papo get a chance to taunt Madhu,Rk's trust issues will be exploited once again by papo and dipali and many more can happen so i am scared.

Feeling same and scared.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rish

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
awesome post sree
loved this post so much
they are just playing with RM
and butchering them

• Page 1 of 1