Go4welkin

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Originally posted by Go4welkin

Originally posted by QueenOfMyCastle

Let's face the facts and be practical -
Raqesh and Ridhi cannot compete with Guru or Rithvik in dancing
They cannot compete with Guru, Rithvik or Vinod in popularity
They are really truly a close fourth with less than 25% chance of winning if Sajid and the judges can wing it.

QH is not immedieately closing shop, the way Zee is working on it, they intend to give the show atleast 2-3 months. Technically, if he can work hard on AAK and get it appreciated by the audience, the show will last longer and plus give him more fame in his chosen profession i.e. acting.

So yes money is good, but long term work is job security.

But he could truly be injured, its just that we are talking about actors whose main job is to make up believe things. And hence I don't take everything that is said about them at face value. 

Yes, actors are actors after all. I am so confused with conflicting news in media on QH lead replacement but eventually realized that both parties have their flaws and playing with our emotions and fans are the ultimate emotional fools...that's why decided to stick with QH as far as it entertains me as a soap irrespective of who plays who.
@bold - exactly why I don't let these things get to me. I will miss Karan but u know what you need hands to clap and two sides for a coin. So it cannot just be the channels fault.

Exactly... two make tango...Channel might have played a major part in introducing distasteful twists such as ZOYAAN just to get more episodes, which might have miffed the actor due to the resulting less screen space and crappy story line.  I understand an actor giving precedence to his health but not looking the part with long hair while you are still with the project is not acceptable. There could be more of such nuances on both ends that we don't know might have lead to the misunderstandings and none of the parties were willing to budge in the interest of show or fans...that's the reality but the show must go on ...

Edited by Go4welkin - 08 January 2014 at 5:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaiGoodGoneWrong

Go to top