Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Questions and Questions

Go4welkin IF-Dazzler
Go4welkin
Go4welkin

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
And more questions...

1. How come photo frame guy don't remember that he took bribe from Razia to lie about Gaffy's death to Zoya?
2. How come photo frame guy don't remember the address of AAK where he went to deliver Zoya's photo frame and news of Gaffy death?
3. Why Gaffy was standing beside the artist but not looking at the picture that is being drawn? 
4. Farhan said that he is using Nikhat as pawn for some game of his in the beginning episodes...what is his game? Searching Sameera? If yes, how and why is he using Nikhat as pawn?
4. Why Shireen is not even there in the scene where Rashid regained a bit of his senses? Isn't that weird? 
5. How conveniently badi bi shifted her loyalty to Asad, why is she never shown yearning for Ayaan?after all he was her favorite all these days.
6. What was Asad doing in Delhi all these days? Waiting for Zoya to search the will papers and send it over to him? Common CVs you can come up with a better excuse.

Despite all the above unanswered questions QH still holds my interest Shocked.

Edited by Go4welkin - 08 January 2014 at 4:40am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

recoupmalar3Zanutixvm17hsvsishqbaaz4everNims-friendsallNiharika17SurbhiloverFaultInMyStarsTaiLungsana_sugarbuntastahninsnowwhite28delena_AyRa_RocksSurbhibornstarGoodGoneWrongSiddhi_neenabinu...Tanu...rajnid68GitaIyer

GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
The day Qh starts making logical sense, it will cease to exist.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Babe277FaultInMyStarsGo4welkinneenabinuGitaIyer

Surbhibornstar IF-Sizzlerz
Surbhibornstar
Surbhibornstar

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Oly gul cn answr dis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Go4welkinGitaIyer

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Am surprised that you are looking for logic in a daily soap.LOL
But Still, I will try to answer your questions.

Originally posted by Go4welkin

And questions...

1. How come photo frame guy don't remember that he took bribe from Razia to lie about Gaffy's death to Zoya?
How come Razia doesn't remember that she bribed that photo frame guy and had asked him to disappear from Bhopal?

2. How come photo frame guy don't remember the address of AAK where he went to deliver Zoya's photo frame and news of Gaffy death?
Only one conclusion - He has memory loss.

3. Why Gaffy was standing beside the artist but not looking at the picture that is being drawn? 
Because he is late in everything - be it looking at picture or repenting for his sins or searching for his daughter.

4. Farhan said that he is using Nikhat as pawn for some game of his in the beginning episodes...what is his game? Searching Sameera? If yes, how and why is he using Nikhat as pawn?
His game was to search at hotels and motels at night while everyone thought that he was with his wife. He needed a wife as a cover-up for his nocturnal activities.

4. Why Shireen is not even there in the scene where Rashid regained a bit of his senses? Isn't that weird? 
Last seen, Shireen had gone to buy medicines. Since Rashid's illness is unique, his medicines are not available in Bhopal. She will come back when she gets the medicines.

5. How conveniently badi bi shifted her loyalty to Asad, why is she never shown yearning for Ayaan?after all he was her favorite all these days.
Her favorite is either who are against Razia or whoever has the property. For a moment in the precap I thought Rashid was pointing at Badi Bi. Now, that would be a twist. But alas!

6. What was Asad doing in Delhi all these days? Waiting for Zoya to search the will papers and send it over to him? Common CVs you can come up with a better excuse.
After all the pandemonium since last week, you still ask why Asad is in Delhi?

Now that your questions have been answered, hope it keeps holding your interest. Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Seera_hsvsFaultInMyStarsGo4welkintastahninneenabinurajnid68GoodGoneWrong

GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

And questions...
It's hard to know what the CVs are thinking, but I will try to help you out as best as I can Wink
Ladka hai ek, naam Ghajini hai...Ghajini Ghajini
Same as above
Taki uski bhool ki bacchi ko uski nazar na lag jaaye
He wants to play the game of ghar ghar with two wives. Not possible without Nikhat now, is it? Remember it was in her fate to be a second wife since her first engagement broke?
Shireen is gone looking for her missing son I think. Rashid ke paas to 2 2 biwi hai, plus he is useless in this current state of his anywaysWink. But Ayaan, he still has only 1 ammi. Bechare ki GF/Fiance bhi love hate games khel rahi hai paraye mard ke saath. Ammi has gone to look after him, give him support in his tough times, cook him home cooked meals and check out the married men of London.WinkLOL 

I really feel bad for my Ayaan baby. First Dad followed by Mom, then GF/fiance and now dadi. Rashid again abandoned him and named everything to Asad. It's better this poor soul dies or maybe he can find a firangi in London and settle there or get into a traumatic accident and lose his memory. Bechara mera Ayaan. Cry

What Asad does only he knows. That man is hard to comprehend.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Seera_FaultInMyStarsGo4welkinneenabinu...Tanu...rajnid68GitaIyer

rajnid68 IF-Sizzlerz
rajnid68
rajnid68

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks to u all...
Meray doubts bhi clear hogaya...
Abhi sirf CVs kay doubts clear hona baaki hai...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Go4welkinGoodGoneWrongneenabinuGitaIyer

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Woh Actually... these questions were plaguing my mind too... LOL
but now thanks to Gita and Rivs, we got our answers Big smile LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go4welkinGoodGoneWrongGitaIyer

Go4welkin IF-Dazzler
Go4welkin
Go4welkin

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Am surprised that you are looking for logic in a daily soap.LOL
But Still, I will try to answer your questions.

And questions...

How come Razia doesn't remember that she bribed that photo frame guy and had asked him to disappear from Bhopal?

Only one conclusion - He has memory loss.

Because he is late in everything - be it looking at picture or repenting for his sins or searching for his daughter.

His game was to search at hotels and motels at night while everyone thought that he was with his wife. He needed a wife as a cover-up for his nocturnal activities.

Last seen, Shireen had gone to buy medicines. Since Rashid's illness is unique, his medicines are not available in Bhopal. She will come back when she gets the medicines.

Her favorite is either who are against Razia or whoever has the property. For a moment in the precap I thought Rashid was pointing at Badi Bi. Now, that would be a twist. But alas!

After all the pandemonium since last week, you still ask why Asad is in Delhi?

Now that your questions have been answered, hope it keeps holding your interest. Wink
l
No, all questions are not answered yet ...you raised a counter question for my first and last question Wink
Now that Raqesh is injured in nach baliye I think there will be more of his absconding episodes ...lol.

Edited by Go4welkin - 08 January 2014 at 3:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodGoneWrongGitaIyer

Go to top