Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tuesday Dec 17, 2013

La storms into Ashwin house, clashes into the servant and scolds him, sits down and the goat comes and smells her. She gets irritated and pushes it away. Watched by pattima. She comes and says I don't like you. La tries to act nicely but grand ma angry.

In the farm house Shruthi walks up through the construction sight. One guy tells there is a girl came looking for you. The building starts falling apart Shruthi not knowing walks up and the door shuts behind her.

manager tries to reach Ashwin, but Ashwin irritated that manager calling just liek that didn't pick up the phone. 

Manager gets a call from inspection saying it is not safe to remain in the building. He asks the workers to evacuate. The guy tells the girl came but manager suhshes saying no one and asks evry one to leave immediately as it is veru dangerous.

In Aswin house, Patti takes lavanya and scolds her for not wearing proper clothes. Grandma asks her to take the shows off. La tells next time will wear full clothes nnu.

Patti says I need t odo Pooja. La asks can I leave after Pooja, but Patti says no I need to talk to you and stay.

In the building everyone leave. Shruthi tries t obreak the door with with a stick not budging.  Priya tries to reach Shruthi as it is getting late asking Shyam can we go check in her office and no answer from Shyam.

In office Patti calls Ashwin and asks him to come immediately as she needs to talk.

Shruthi yells is any one and no answer and realize everyone left and cries. She blames Aswin, saying you are Rakshasan just for talking to Patti you gave this punishment.

Ashwin walks in the house La there and she leaves immediately saying him to call her.

priya tells Shyam to coem but he gives the office number. Security picks up saysevery one gone and Shruthi was sent out by ASwin. Priya asks where security says I don't the details .Priya begs him to give Aswin number as she is so concerned about her sister. Athai is mad and angry as usual. Security says i will give Aswin number but please don't say I gave the number.

In the farm house Shruthi crying 

Aswin walks in and asks Patti what is going on and he seems very upset. He asks why you didn't tell me before. Patti says it is our family matter.  I have already seen what mama done. Aswin says mama married athai and they are happy and it is my personnel life and no one can interfere. Patti says I can decide about your life. I need to approve the girl.  Everyone assemble and Patti says you all know but  didn't tell me. 

In Priya house, She begs Shyam to talk to Ashwin. Shyam hesitates too much.  Finall yhe calls and hangs up saying busy. Priya dials next and ring goes and gives the receiver to Shyam. In Aswin house, Patti says Lavanya is not suitable for this family, all are shocked. 
Phone comes Anjali picks up says Hello, Shyam speechless.
In the farm house, Shruthi sitting and crying.

Thodarum...

Precap:
Aswin gets a call, Manorama answers phone Shruthi ya I don't care who she is, if your sister didn't come home then why do we need to worry, Aswin is shocked hearing this.

Edited by migan - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Wed Dec 18

Anjali picks up and Shyam cuts the call saying line is cut.  Anjali hangs up as well. Patti keeps talking  saying no Lavanya this house marumagal. 

Ashwin gets a call, Manager talks saying the building in bad shape. Might fall off any time. Workers fine. He asks if Ashwin sends a girl va nnu. At the same time Priya calls Ashwin house Manorama picks up and starts yelling what Shruthi why do I need to worry, if your sister didn't come home then what will I do, I don't care and hangs up.

Aswin hears the last sentence about Shruthi didn't come home and he panics remembering him sending her there. He calls her cell switched off. 

Aswin storms driving fast.

Priya in tears and tells everyone bad they didn't even let me talk to Ashwin. Shyam says he wil lgo and check, Priya asks him to file a police complaint. Shyam shocked, tells he will go and leaves both Priya and Athai cry. Athai worried that I didn;t take care of you, could not fulfil promise to your father. Athai polambufies saying I should not have sent her to work. Priya hugs her and cry. 

Shruthi in panic prayin some one come and rescue her. She is worried that her sister will be concerned as well. Lightning blinds her and she feels faint. Aswin comes and runs inside. He looks for her everywhere. Didn't know if she is there. Shruthi slowly closesher eyes. He notices her bag and cell phone panics and screams Shruthi. Shruthi opens her eyes and says she is here. Bangs the door. Aswin could not trace where she is. He wonders where is she.  He runs up but building is falling apart. Shruthi screams praying Amma be with me and save me. She is scared, Aswin hears her voice, moves things around and opens the door and notice her and immediately goes to her holds her hand and and drags her out, as soon s they run out the building falls apart. Aswin relieved. He turns around and calms himself. He tries to say something, but Shruthi pushes him away. He says listen to me, Shruthi says I am not ready to listen to you, just because you have money don;t think you can have everything. Always you talked about my status and level, He tries to say some thing but She stops him.  You only have life and we do not have personnel life, do you know how much my father cried last time, She pushes her and he holds her hand and pins her by the wall and they are very close. 

Thodarum...

Precap - Ajay and Anjalikeep trying for Ashwin phone could not reach and worried. Manorama telsl he has gone to see lavanya, Patti says if he did then he is not my grandson.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
19th December 2013

Ashwin screams that he didn't know that the building was in such a bad condition. He turns Sruthi to the stamp and he stares at her and holds her hands very tight. He then realises that he has broked some of her bangles and Sruthi faints and Ashwin holds her. Ashwin holds her and touches her face. He lifts her up and takes her out of the building.

Ajay and Anjali tries to call Ashwin, but they can't get him.

Ashwin stops his car at Sruthi's place and Sruthi is still unconcious and her head is on Ashwin's shoulder. Ashwin takes her into her house, where Priya and Madhumathi are shocked to see Sruthi's condition, and asks him what had happend to her. He does not say anything than asking where Sruthi's room is. He looks around and finds her room and makes her lay on the bed. Priya asks him again what is wrong with her, and he says that she is only unconcious. Priya then realises that he is Ashwin and yells at him for putting Sruthi in danger. Ashwin is about to touch Sruthi but Priya stops him and says that he dare touch her and Priya sits with Sruthi. Priya cries and asks him why he is troubling her so much. First letting her stand in the rain, then giving her night work and now this.
Ashwin feels bad and asks them whether he should call the doctor, Priya says no need of your help and asks him to go. He was about to leave when Madhumathi stops him and warning him that if something happens to Sruthi, then she will not let him go easily. Ashwin stares at her and start to leave, he then stops when Priya says to Madhumathi that she will call Shyam. Ashwin looks back at Sruthi and leaves the room. Before he leaves the house, he turns around and glares at Sruthi again and feeling sad.

Anjali calls her husband and tells him about Ashwin being angry. Manorama asks Anjali what happend, and she replies her that she does not know whether to tell this about Sruthi. Manorama says that you should tell everything to your husband as he will understand you.

Shyam gets a call where he asks how did Sruthi come home a looks at Ashwin's car. Ashwin comes out of the house and gets into the car. Shyam turns around to hide himself. Ashwin sits in the car and looks at his wounds. He gets the flashback of Sruthi crying when he hold her, and then he looks at the piece of her bangle at the seat next to him. He takes it and hold it and gets the flash where a drop of Sruthi's cry falls on his hand and let Sruthi's hand go.
He then starts the car and leaves. Shyam turns around again and looks at Ashwin's car.

Precap:
Priya attends the call and says are you going to give more troubles to Sruthi and cuts the call. Shyam asks who was it, and Priya replies that it was Ashwin's sister Anjali. Shyam gets worried.

Friday WU will be added in page 2 by Roshini😳
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
23rd December 2013 - Episode 31

Anjali calls Priya and asks how Sruthi is. Priya scolds her and asks her first Ashwin and now you, and asks her not to trouble Sruthi more and hangs the phone. Sruthi makes jalebies to calm her down. Madhumathi, Priya and Shyam come to kitchen, and Madhumathi and Priya worry for her, but Shyam signs them that he will take care of it. Shyam stops Sruthi by ask her to calm down and eat the jalebies and relax. Priya and Madhumathi come back and is happy to see Sruthi being calm and eats the jalebi. Madhumathi says that God has sent Shyam to them for the god. Sruthi goes to sleep, and Shyam looks at her. Madhumathi comes and asks Shyam how he did calm her down.

Anjali tells Patti that Ashwin didn't go to visit Lavanya but he went to save Sruthi. Patti gets relaxed and asks Anjali whether Sruthi is fine now, and Anjali says yes. Manorama says that Lavnaya is better than Sruthi. Patti gets angry and says we are not going to talk about this and does not like Lavanya.

Priya and Sruthi are in their room. Priya tries to make Sruthi sleep, but Sruthi is afraid and thinks about Ashwin. Priya says it's obvious you are tired and gets angry and says she should sleep. Priya also says that she is not going to the office anymore, but Sruthi replies that she cannot resign the job, as the contract is not over yet. Priya gets angrier.

Madhumathi calls Sruthi's father, and tells about Sruthi. He gets worried, but Madhumathi asks him to calm down. Madhumathi tells about Shyam taking care and worries he has for Shyam. Shyam hears this and smiles. Sruthi's father seems not to like it. He says that there is no need for Sruthi to go to the job anymore.

Ajay asks Ashwin why he looks so tired, and asks him whether he didn't get any sleep. Ashwin thinks about Sruthi, he then says that his face is always looking like this. Patti has invited a family for Ashwin's marriage. Ashwin stops and and asks Patti what is happening. Patti asks him whether he likes the girl.

Precap:
Sruthi's father tells Madhumathi that Sruthi is not allowed to work anymore, Madhumathi agree.
Sruthi tells Priya that she is ready to fight against Ashwin.
Patti tells Anjali that Ashwin is only going to get married to the one, she selects.

Episode video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvd6KUdHplg

migan thumbnail
Tuesday 23 - Dec
Patti pulls Ashwin aside and says Vidya is the right girl for youshe asks him to talk to vidya. Ajay asks secretely if Anjali is responsible, she shakes her head.

Athai calls her brother, praises Shyam and tells her brother Shruthi will not go to work. Shruthi father tells he is planning on visiting and Athai shock.

Ashwin apologizes to the people and saying I don't want you to waste time as I am not interested in marriage. Rajesh and family leave.

Patti angry. Aswin says I only want to take decisions about my own life and you brought me up not to make any mistake. So no one talks to me about this any more. He leaves.

Morning Shruthi wakes up, gets ready to go to work. Shyam brings tiffin for Shruthi, Poori, potato, and Jilebi and milk with manjal podi. He says you haven't eaten anything yesterday so I got it. She tastes the Jelabi and happy. Shyam says it is my mistake as I got you the job. Soem times how ever many times you try you cannot correct mistakes. Shruthi asks what and Athai comes and says why do you do that, Shyam says I am here and I will take care. She looks at the clock and gets up.

Priya stops her and asks her to call Aswin and tell him not coming to work. 
Patti mad and scolds Ashwin to Anjali, Anjali says I will talk.
Priya tells I cannot tolerate your suffering due to Ashwin and call him now. Athai tells I told the same to you father and Shruthi is shock. Athai says your parents are coing here.

Shruthi thinks about the contract. She says I don't want to go there but if I don't go people think I lost. She brings th contract and priya says let it be. He may complain in police or file case but we have Shyam, She says Illa Shyam, Shyam is shock but says yes.

Anjl iand Patti discuss, Anjali says let me talk to him gicve some time. 

Shyam tells shruthi only think about yourself, He says if I need to be peaceful everyone shock and he changes saying everyone need to be peaceful, then don't go.
Priya insists mistake only on Ashwin and inform him you are not coming to work. Shruthi thinks.
Manorama and her husband thinks about Ajay wedding saying we need to be prepaid for the wedding, her husband says prepared not prepaid. He asks what if the girl is good, she says no your mother will not tolerate since I was poor I got emotional black mail. I don't want my daughter in law to be like that. She only needs to be rich then I will have status. Ajay think about Priya and upset.

Shruthi gets ready Priya scolding if you ave any pasam at all with me  then you should not go, Shruthi gets ready.

In Anjali house, Anjali sees Ajay and asks what matter, why you upset. Ajay says I am upset because of Aswin wedding matter. He says elders give importance to status. Anjali says don't worry only good heart is needed. She talks about her husband see how your mama, he is rich but he is affectionate towards me. So money and property will not come inbetween. Ajay happy. She asks tell me who you are thinking about. I will manage. She drops some thing Ajay screams Akka.

Shruthi tells I am going to office today, Priya upset. Shruthi says but this is the last day as I am only going to give my resignation. Priya and rest happy.

Precap - Anjali and Ashwin emotional moment, he holds her hand saying you are only my family.

Thodarum...

migan thumbnail
Reserve for Wednesday(Is there serial???)
bahi. thumbnail
26th December 2013 - Episode 33

Madhumathi attai is happy that Sruthi is going to quit her job. Shyam gives her sweet and wish her all the best. Sruthi begins to write her resignment letter. Priya hugs Sruthi and says that she is bit worried about how Ashwin will react to this. Sruthi says that she will fight back.
Priya says that they can go back to Coimbatore tomorrow, as they are no reason to stay back. Sruthi says that Chennai is not that bad, and she has learnt alot. Sruthi hugs Priya.

Ashwin walks into his cabin and overhears Lavanya's conversations with the girls. Ashwin gets annoyed to hear Lavnaya talks bad about Sruthi. Ashwin asks her about the calender, and Lavanya says is in the process. Lavanya asks him about how Patti, and Ashwin says he is trying to convince Patti and it was her fault to go there without letting him know. Ashwin walks and stops when he hears Lavanya calling Sruthi as "village girl". Ashwin turns around as tells her that you should call the people by their name and says her name is Sruthi and walks away. Lavanya gets angry and blames Sruthi for all the yelling she gets from Ashwin.

Sruthi walks into the office to the letter. Ashwin gets a call from Manorama, where she is all panicked and sounds like something is wrong with Anjali. Ashwin walks out of the cabin and stops at Sruthi's cabin and sees the God-statue, which belongs to Sruthi. He then leaves the office without seeing Sruthi is there. Sruthi sees Lavanya, who is angry at Sruthi asks her why she didn't come yesterday. Sruthi asks her where Ashwin is. Lavanya asks that are you going to quit the job, and she says yes. Lavanya and the girls laugh. They make fun of how confident Sruthi was and now she has lost the challenge. Sruthi tells them she is from Coimbathore, who has a identity. And tells Sim and Pam that you are hiding behind Lavanya, and have no identity. Sruthi says by looking at you I don't need this kind of life and there is other life outsite this office. Lavanya asks her to give the letter, but Sruthi says she will only give it to Ashwin, as the contract is with him.

Ashwin comes home, and sees a doctor and the others in Anjali's home. Manorama tells Ashwin that she has fainted. Anjali tells Ashwin that she was making soup for him and the suddenly everything went black for and she fainted. Ashwin asks her to rest. Patti says that Ashwin's taste does always change like girls. Everyone leaves. Ashwin sits on Anjali's bed and asks her why Patti is like this. Anjali says don't you see the love behind it. Maybe if their parents were here, there won't be so much anger in you and Patti. Ashwin gets angry and is about to yell but sees Anjali crying and holds her hands and tells her that she is the only family she has and has looked after him always.

Precap:
Watchman calls Ashwin and says that Sruthi is outsite and want to talk to him. Ashwin tells him to let her in. Ashwin wonders why she is here.

Episode video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-X53chEP4k
bahi. thumbnail
27th December 2013 - Episode 34

Ashwin tells Anjali that he will call Anjali's brother and convince Anjali to eat. Anjali stops him and says that he should not call him, but Ashwin says he will do it anyways. Manorama complains to her husband that Anjali's husband has not called yet, and wonders whether there is another girl in his life. Her husband gets angry on Manorama for talking rubbish.

Ashwin gets a call from his watchman, who tells him that Sruthi is standing outsite and wants to talk to him. Ashwin asks her to let her in. Sruthi comes in and Ashwin comes down slowly from upstairs while looking they have eyelock. (Rabbe Ve playing)
Sruthi looks at scar and Ashwin looks at it as well and they get a flashback of the building scene. Ashwin asks her whether she is all right. Sruthi is angry and says only you can ask whether I am alright after everything. Sruthi is fine, and she will feel better after resigning the job. She gives shows the resign letter. Sruthi says before he begins to talk about status etc. she wants to say that she didn't quit because of she was afraid. She did everything what he told her to do. But she has decided that she don't want work with a man, who does not care if someone gets hurt. For her, this contract does not mean anything, if this means her life will be in danger. She ends with that she is fine, even after all this.
Ashwin asks her are you done? And react out his hand. Sruthi gives the letter and says she is done.
Patti, Anjali and Manorama hear the conversation, and Patti calls Sruthi. Sruthi apologies for her behaviour in front of them, but she wanted to give the letter by herself, so nobody thinks that she is a loser.
Sruthi leaves, and stops at the door to look at Ashwin (Rabbe Ve playing). Ashwin is looking at her as well and holding the letter.

Anjali stops her, and asks her to continue the job, as she feels that Sruthi is a strong girl. But Sruthi tells her that eventhough he is your brother, does not mean that she allow him to behave wrong with her. Anjali tells her that must have been misunderstanding between you to, as Ashwin is not then bad, and aplogies to Sruthi. Sruthi ask Anjali not to be sorry as it's not her fault and leaves.
On the way home Priya calls her and asks her whether she has given the letter, and Sruthi says yes. Priya then asks her what Ashwin's respond was. Sruthi asks her to talk about this letter and cut the phone. Priya asks Shyam whether Sruthi can work on his office. Madhumathi interrupts them and ask Priya to take care of the cooking and make a strong ginger tea for Shyam as well.
Madhumathi asks Shyam about his family, and asks her whether they are looking for a bride. Shyam jokes and asks her that Madhumathi does not look so young. Madhumathi tells him that some of her friend asks her if she knew anyone, Shyam interrupts her and tells her to focus on Sruthi. Priya comes and tells her that Sruthi sounded tensed in the phone.

Ashwin folds the letter and thinks about the moments his has spent with her. Sruthi is on the way home and thinks about Ashwin.

Precap:
Sruthi comes home and wonders why she is not happy but sad after quitting the job. Ashwin has Sruthi's pearls in his hand and says "Sruthi". Sruthi also has something, which reminds of him and says "Mr. Ashwin".

Episode video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GemzjnFl0U

bahi. thumbnail
30th December 2013 - Episode 35

Ashwin is cutting is plants in the garden, and reminding all the words Sruthi said. He gets angry and destroys the pot. Anjali comes and tells him that Sruthi is pretty much like you, when she is angry. Anjali knows that he was worried about Sruthi, when she was stucked in the building. Ashwin says enough and does not want to hear more. Anjali walks away and was about to faint, Ashwin sees this and holds her. Ashwin asks her whether her fast is not over yet. Anjali says no, since the fast is not over yet. Ashwin says that he has take off from the office to take care of her.

Sruthi comes home and feels about yelling at Ashwin. She wonders why she is like this. Priya comes and opens the door and asks Sruthi whether everything is over now. Sruthi comes in and says that she has given the resignation letter. She hears something in the kitchen, and Madhumathi asks her to see what sound it was. Sruthi comes into the kitchen and sees pani puri. Shyam is dressed like a pani puri saler and makes Sruthi happy. Priya and Madhumathi come as well and convince Sruthi to eat it, as she loves pani puri. Shyam gives it to her and says that he knows what she loves. Priya feeds her but Sruthi is still worried. Priya sees this. Priya asks whether Ashwin was angry, Sruthi replies that he was not saying anything, which is worring her a bit. Shyam talks in the phone, and talks about that he will wait to tell his love whether it is 6 months or a year and says that is waiting for his lover and looks at Sruthi.

Priya asks Sruthi's phone, as she want to talk to her parents. Sruthi goes and gets it in the room and finds the temple key, which belongs to Ashwin.
Ashwin's server-man gives some pearls (which belongs to Sruthi) to him, and says that he found it when he was washing Ashwin's clothes.
They both think about eachother (Rabba Ve plays in the background). They both says eachother's names.
Priya comes and asks her, whom key Sruthi is belonging to. Sruthi says it belongs to someone else.

Anjali comes and asks Ashwin to eat. Ashwin asks her whether she will eat. She says no since she is fasting. Ashwin says then I will call her husband and tell him that she does not care about herself. Anjali stops him and says that he will get worried. Anjali asks him to ask Lavanya to hold fast for him, maybe Patti will get happy to hear this and leaves.

Priya tries to call her parents and wonders why they don't take the phone. Priya sees that Sruthi does not listen to her and asks her what is wrong with her.

Anjali talks to Patti, and sees that Patti is worried, and asks her what is wrong. Patti says that he is worried for Ashwin. He is getting angrier day by day, and he is not willing to forget the past. Patti is worried whether he will become like his father.

Sruthi tells Priya, that she can not forget anything, and she wants to meet Ashwin again and argue more. Priya asks her to forget it and leaves.
Sruthi's phone rings and talks with her parents. They asks her whether she has quit the job, and she says yes. Priya grabs the phone and talks with them. Sruthi thinks about Ashwin, and wonders why she is sad instead of being happy now.

Watch full episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Cs7Y8Fd3E
migan thumbnail
Tuesday 31 Dec 2014

Episode: 36

Patti talks to Anjali complaining that chinna is getting angry cannot forget the past and he is actign like his father. The way he behaved with Shruthi - have you talked to him. Anjali says I tried but he is not talking to me.

Patti asks about lavanya, and Anjali says what ever he has decided should be right and he has to live longer happily so I am ok with that. Patti says Lavanya cannot be this house daughter in law I will talk to him alone.

In Shruthi house, Athai sends her to kitchen to get Chapathi as Shyam is making it. She goes and Shyam on phone tellin I will come this time for sure. He sess her and cuts the cal lsaying will call later and tells Shruthi it is client. Shruthi in thoughts didn;t pay attention.

Shruthi still in thoughts, Shyam advises her to forget past and live the way you want. That's how I think. Shruthi says ok will try.

Patti not comign to eat, everyone goes to her room to invite. Ashwin asks why so adamant, she says you are the one adament, not listening to me.

Aswin says no, I did not say like that, it is my life and I have to make my own decisions and I have to live.

patti mad saying you are doing mistake like your father. He did what ever he wanted and you see how the family suffered, I cannot let you make the same mistake. 

Aswin says no, Patti tries to stop, Aswin says then I will leave the house and go far away. Then every one will be at peace. All shock. patti asks where will you go? To Lavanya house, Ashwin says yes I will go and stay with her only. More shock.

Shyanm continues his advise telling you should not cry at all. Phone comes for Shyam, i nthe phone it says Rani Sahiba.

She calls him but he did not come so she wonders why Rani Amma calling him and picks up the phone, Shyam comes and snatches the phone from her and tells work not done on the phone and cuts. 

Shruthi asks who is Rani Amma. Shyam says she is rich and and I take care of her court dealings. Shruthi smiles and walks away.

Shaym packs and leaves thinking the past some black and white he is happy and and then next second crying Amma and patti keeps saying you like your father.

He takes the bag and leave, but Anjali walks out and brings him back. Patti angry, Aswin angry, Anjali cries telling them to stop and lets deal with this after tomorrow as mama coming tomorrow for nonbu.
Ashwin leaves the bag saying I am not going any where only for you and Patti says she won't talk about it until tomorrow. Anjali tells she will bring food to Patti.

Manorama auntie is so happy telsl hope this problem is resolved soon.
Anjali doing Pooja, Aswin forces her to drink some juice.

Anjali praise her husband saying no one like him and he takes care of me nicely. She tells I am happy but there is a small fear that some thing wrong happening. Ashwin holds her hand says as long I am with you you will always be happy.

Thodarum...

Please press the like Button to support the updaters

Wishing you all a very Happy New year!!!