Dubbed Shows on Vijay TV

!* Idhu Kadhala December 2013 Written Updates Archives *!

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
2nd December 2013 - Episode 17

Continues from Friday's last scene..
Ashwin asks whether she follows her. Sruthi says that she didn't know that he was her boss. Ashwin tells her to leave. Sruthi says that she was wondering since morning that something is wrong with this office, and now she knows what is wrong with this place - it's Ashwin. Sruthi says she don't want to work and become like him. Ashwin shouts GET OUT, and Sruthi gets schocked. All the staffs are looking at them.
Sruthi was about to leave when Ashwin stops her and says that she can't leave before listening to him. He walks towards her, while Sruthi walks backwards. Sruthi is about to fall down from the room, but Ashwin grabs her hand. Ashwin says that I write my own destiny and nobody can mess with him. Sruthi says that she will rather fall down, then be saved by him. Ashwin says that I forgot that you have the habbit to fall down. Sruthi looks at him, and Ashwin let her fall down on the ground. Sruthi falls on some boxes, and get some paint on her. Everybody laughs at her and Sruthi looks at Ashwin, who gives his evil look.

Anjali pretend to have headache, and makes Patti and Manorama make lime drink to her. It was Ajay's idea to make peace between Patti and Manorama. Ajay is blushing when Anjali says that just wait and see when Ashwin's and your wives will be here. They will support me (Anjali), since you and Ashwin are complaining about me doing fasts all the time. Anjali sees Ajay is blushing, and asks him to tell her if there is someone. Ajay smiles and walks away.

Lavanya is in Ashwin's room, and says that she knew that he was aware that there were boxes when he let Sruthi fall down, but Lavanya still thinks it was wrong by him. Ashwin says that he does not need advice and asks who did appoint Sruthi anyway. Lavanaya gets nervous. Lavanaya gets down to the canteen and tells Sim and Pam to get Sruthi's suspension's letter ready. Sruthi is schocked.

Ajay asks the driver to stop the car as he was nearly hitting a kid. Here Ajay sees Priya helping the kid, and he walks towards and gets mesmeried by Priya. Ajay apologies and Priya says is fine, but does not like the city at all and walks away.

Sruthi walk into Ashwin's cabin and interupts his meeting. Lavanya gets angry and Sruthi asks her to be quite. Ashwin says that he will not give anyone permission to talk, but he will let her talk. Sruthi says that he has humalited her many times and she wants to prove to this office that she has not done anything. She is not going to leave this office untill she has got a fair answer. Ashwin makes an contract on 15 days, which says that if she leaves the office within those days she has to repay those money which Sruthi has to pay him back. Sruthi asks him if he asks her to leave within those days then what will he do. He says then his name will not be Ashwin.
Sruthi gets quite for a while, and Ashwin asks her: "What's wrong? Did you get scared? If you are then the door is right there, and you can leave."

I don't know why but suddenly they had changed Akash's name into Ajay. So from now on it's Ajay🤢
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday Dec 2, 2013

Ashwin shows the door and asks her to leave saying I will fogive all your mistakes if you leave you won't lose any thing. Shruthi thinks everything that happened and signs the paper.

Ashwin says go now, come back at 10:00 in the morning. Till today it was office from tomorrow it is going to be hell. Welcome to hell. Shuruthi leaves.

In the market Ajay keeps thinking about Priya and asks the driver to take the car away. He goes around, finds her trying some clothes. Ajay looks from hiding place.

She asks the price and the guy tells Rs.200 she sad leaves, then Ajay buys it and holds it close.

Shruthi walks down, Pam and Sim tease her saying she is fightign with Tiger.

Shruthi worries if she is making a mistake but prays Amma thaye, save me.

At home,  Priya trying to make carrot Halwa saying it is Shruthi first day. Athai scold Shruthi saying she won't do any thing good don't over praise her. Priya tries to defend and Athai stops her. 

Shruthi comes and seems upset. Priya looking at her asks if anything happened. Athai comes and teases Shruthi seeing paint on her clothes. Athai says don't say you slipped nnu, Shruthi says paint fell on me.  

Shruthi tries to run away Athai tells priya to get food ready.

In office Lavanya questions Aswin behavior with Shruthi, but he cuts her off saying you are my girl friend but don't interfere in personnel life.

back at room Shruthi keeps eating, Priya asks shruthi what is the matter you are not telling me. Shruthi cries hugs Priya and shows the contract. Priya worried.

In Ashwin house Aswin gets a call from Lavanya he says he will tal koffice matter later and leaves the phone. Paatti dilas the phone calling Lavanya.

Manorama brings Ajay inside and shows drishti and tells him there are girls rich girls and asks him to take a look at the pictures.  ithula one girl she says talk English like her(So cute) Ajay like what???

After she leaves he tells I already gave my heart to a girl now I need to try to find place in her heart.

Paatti talking to a lady named Lavanya - who came to visit Ashwin. paatti mistook her for Ashwin girl friend and questions how old are you? She says 42, Paatti shocked and says Ashwin only 26. She says yes I know I am so proud of him. Paatti shocked. She tells I have to see Ashwin and tells her the good news. Patti says don't I don't want to hear it and runs away.

manorama brings tea asks her what news and she says we want to have business with Aswin company and I am her to talk about it. 

Shruthi and Priya - priya asks her why diidn't you think before you signed. Shruthi keeps saying my brain didn't work at that time. How can I make him win all these time. Priya asks after all how can you go and work there? Shruthi thinks worried.

Ashwin thinks Shruthi incident, angry. Anjali comes asks what matter why are you upset more today, Ashwin says my face like that.

Shruthi and Priya talking and Shruthi says once you get married i am afraid we will be separated. Priya says I am fed up wit hall these may be I won't even marry. Shruthi says no Akka - wedding is important, dress, jewels and every girl's dream. Priya says podi loosu...

Anjali probes Ashwin saying Paatti is trying to find out who Lavanya is. Aswin says let me go talk to Paatti but Anjal isays Paatti wil ltry to talk marriage. Aswin says I won't marry. Anjali says You won't marry or you don't liek to marry Lavanya. She says there will be some one in your life, she wil lcome and you cannot live with out her. Aswin smiles (Appa finally) he tells no one in my life. Anjali says happened in my life. Aswin says we are different. Anjali says one girl will come with out your knowledge and slowly become your life.  Ashwin smiles, Freezes on Shruthi and Aswin on split screen.

Thodarum...

Edited by migan - 10 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Posting it on behalf of migan:

Wednesday December - 3
Wednesday(Sorry mixed up with scenes)

Anajli finish talking saying some one will come with out your knowledge. Now Aswin sits and thinking, They show Shruthi thinking, Then priya and then Ajay.

Morning Shruthi gets ready to get ready to go to work. Priya tells her to be careful.

Anjali gives tea to grandma and scolds her why leave it to faint. Grandma says even if you see her you would have fainted and describes about Lavanya. Anjali tries to say you understand and grandma runs away.

Anjali asks what happen to Hello Hi Bye Bye auntie and she tells Lavanya came and describes her and Anjali laughs saying it is different this is his business consultant.

Shruthi goes to office, Shyam comes with his things sees her going and smile. 

Shruthi in office, Pam and Sim and everyone in office tease her. They tell her to go to a roo mand her work is there and gives measuring tape.  Pam says she would like to do thsi job but boss has asked you to do it. Shruthi walks inside watched by Aswin from top and Shruthi also stares him.

She goes inside the room gets shocked to see few guys like body builders standing there. they tease her asking to take measurement. Shruthi gets scared runs away. Asks Pam/sim to take care and Ashwin tells it is your job, are you running away then you pay me.

Shruthi goes inside again no other way and thinks and prays thaye how t otake measurement with out touching them. Then some thing strikes, she tells she will be back and runs out.
In Shruthi house, Shyam has come and Athai introduce him to Priya but Priya desn't seem to be comfortable, Athai praise Shyam. 

In Ashwin house Ajay holding pink saree mother sees asking which lucky girl and he hides telling office sample. Anajli comes she doesn't believe him he blushes, Anjali tease him more, he puts the saree in suitcase and runs away.

She laughs both thambis not telling anything.

Lavanya gets purse as a gift from Aswin, and she happy. She says no one can defeat Aswin and Shruthi going to loose.

Shruthi comes back to the room calls a guy to come closer. She ties amman kayiru to him, saying peopel are bad in office thatwill protect him, he looks good etc. He melts says she is like his sister. Slowly Shruthi asks him to help take measurement, he takes measurement for every one and Shruthi enjoying eating her fruit noting down.

In Aswin office, he thinks Shruthi cannot make this task.
Thodarum...
bahi. thumbnail
5th December 2013 - Episode 20

Lavanya comes into Ashwin's cabin, and tells him that she loves the bag, he had gifted to her. But she does not understand why he had given her this gift now, as it's not her birthday nor their anniversary. Lavanya says that properbly you gifted it because you felt sorry for yelling at me, and hugs him from behind. Ashwin is in his own thought has says loud that Sruthi will not complete this task. Sruthi was on the way to the cabin and sees them close and hides her face and walks to the cabin. She knocks, and they see her. Sim says to all the staffs that we need to know what happens upstairs in Ashwin's cabin, and walks silently upstairs.

Ashwin tells Sruthi, that if she couldn't complete the task then resign the job, and tells her to get her one day salary. Sruthi looks at him weirdly. He continues and says give also the 1 laks. Lavanya smiles. Ashwin tells Sruthi that if somebody challenges him, this will happen and now she knows this as well.

Ashwin sits down on his chair again, and Sim sends at text message to everyone happily. Ashwin smiles and begins to work on his laptop. Sruthi says: "Arun, hips 14, chest 13, arms 19". Ashwin stops smilling and Sruthi continues to sum up the sizes. Even Lavanya stops smiling and Ashwin stands up at looks at Sruthi, and she asks her what shall she do next, and Ashwin says "ah?" with open mouth😆.
Lavanya comes towards her and tells not to act smart. Ashwin stops Lavanya. Ashwin tells Sruthi, that there is no reason to be happy just because you completed this task, as there are still 15 days left. He also says that even he does not know what kind of tasks he has planned for her and she better be ready for them as he will never loose any deals. He says "Get out" and Sruthi leaves the cabin.

Sruthi sits back to her table and sees everyone talking about her. She feels sad, suddenly she gets phone from Shyam. Shyam asks her why she sounds so sad. Sruthi answers that it's tensed, when you are different. Shyam asks her whether he shall talk to them. But she says no. Shyam says that whether happens in the office do forget them when you come home, and keep smiling. Shyam says there is a surprise for her when she comes home. When Shyam turns around he gets hurt by a motorcycle.

At Shantivan Manorama has cutted some fruits for Anjali. She says that after Ashwin's wife comes into the house, she will take care of you and Patti. Manorama tells herself that she can't get Ajay married until Ashwin gets married with Lavanya, which will not happend in the near future, knowing Ashwin's thoughts about marriage. Anjali looks at Manorama ask she heard something, and Manorama says whether Ajay gets married first or Ashwin, should not matter anything. Patti interupts her and says that she knows excately what she is up to. Patti continues saying that she don't have to worry, as she is till alive to find the best brides for her grandsons. Patti hurts Manorama by saying that why do you try do things, where you need a brain, which you don't have. Manorama cries and runs away dramatically. Manorama stops and says to herself, that she will not let them find a girl for Ajay, whom she doesn't like. Ajay will marry a girl as she likes.

At Ashwin's office. One of the staff comes into Ashwin's cabin and gives the video coverage, which shows what happend during the fire alarm accident. Ashwin puts the CD in his laptop, and gets schocked to watch Sruthi being the reason for the accident. Ashwin says to himself: "you even did this, Sruthi".

At Sruthi's house, a man comes with two bags filled with food, and Madhumathi asks her did he come here by mistake. Shyam comes and says that he has brought all this. Madhumathi is schocked to see Shyam with cruthes. She asks him what has happend. She gets him inside. Madhumathi gets emotional as he brought all this food item for her as nobody has done this before for her. Madhumathi goes into the kitchen to make tea for him. In the remain time Shyam tells Priya that he had talked to Sruthi and she sounded very tensed. Priya gets worried for her.

The staff in the office have drawed Ashwin and Sruthi on the whiteboad, where they had wrote that Sruthi won the first round. Sruthi crosses by them, and they start mocking her with her overconfident. The canteen lady calls Sruthi and tells her to be patience and eventually everything will be fine. One of the staffs tells Sruthi that Ashwin will talk to her. She gets tensed. Sim says it's surely because he wants her to talk dictation in english. Sim says he talks so good and so fast that Sruthi, who does not know english will not be able to do it.

Shyam and Madhumathi try to find a solution to get Madhumathi's pension. Madhumathi is thankful to Shyam for helping her with this issue. Shyam says she does not worry as he is there for to help her. Shyam asks her for some old papirs regarding her pension, she tries to find them but asks Shyam for help to search for them in the house. He was about to look at Sruthi's contract paper, when Priya comes quickly and asks him what's he is doing here and stops him.

Sruthi goes to Ashwin's cabin. Ashwin tells her that she is the reason for the fire accident and the lose for the company on that day. He thinks about the contract. He slowly takes his suit off and Sruthi gets scared and walks backwards. Ashwin smirks and walks towards her. Sruthi cloeses her eyes and breath heavily. Ashwin stares at her and suddenly says take not to the dictation. She looks at him schocked and walks backwards and was about to fall but Ashwin grabs her hand and pulls her close. He sits back on his chair and says that he won't repeat anything and says start. Sruthi takes her phone and press something, Ashwin looks angry at her and says "I said START" and she quickly takes the papir, she tries write everything down. Ashwin then says go and type all this quickly and come back, and if she can't do this then go and type your resignation letter.

Precap:
Sruthi comes to Ashwin's cabin and Ashwin smiles at her and takes the paper from her hand and ask Sruthi whether there is also 1 lakh check in this letter as well. Lavanya smiles. Ashwin continues and tells Sruthi that you do like economic, right? Ashwin's expression changes when he sees the letter.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
6th December 2013

Ashwin tells shruti to type & bring her resignation letter if she can't type his dictation.Shruti in her cabin wonders that she must worry like this for her whole life.She hears some other girl talking bad abt her english on phone.Ashwin tells that she can't do it.Shruti starts typing it.
At home, Ajay is doing some work on laptop and imagines priya in the laptop screen.He tells that she got into his heart without his consent and he is not able to do any work.He also wishes to see her again.Patti comes there and asks him what happened.He tells there is nothing but patti says to him that he keeps things to his heart since childhood.She asks him to learn telling the things in his heart out from his mother.Ajay thinks to himself that he must learn to tell the things in his heart out so that he can tell his love to that girl.Patti leaves.
In office, Shruti comes to Ashwin's cabin with the letter.He asks whether she kept the cheque of 1 lakh in this one.Ashwin opens the letter and is stunned.He asks whether she knows english well.Shruti tells No.At the time, you were telling it fastly so she was not able to write anything.He asks then how she typed it.She replies him that she recorded everything.Ashwin asks La whether she done the other works which were left.As La asks shruti, she already completed all the works.Shruti asks whether she can go home as the office time is over.Ashwin does not reply, so she leaves herself.Ashwin says what the?
Shruti comes out happily,worships Devi maiyya and the canteen aunty puts 1 mark for shruti in the board and bets Rs.500 that tomorrow also only shruti will win.She leaves the office happily.
Shruti comes back home and hugs her athai.She scolds shruti as she gets cough because of her tight hug.Athai tells that someone has come from her office which makes khushi afraid.She goes inside and find shyam.Shruti gets shocked and Priya comes and tells him that he is going to be a paying guest here.She asks him about his leg nd he tells its just a small accident.Shruti asks whether he is following her from coimbatore to chennai and then to her athai's home.But she thanks him for all the help.Shyam asks her how she got into the main office.She tells that she lost her appointment letter and after getting into main office La gave her the work and its all going well now but its getting difficult as the each day passes by.Shyam asks whether she want any help and he would talk to his friend.Shruti denies his help as he has already done enough.Priya calls Shruti and they both leave.
Ashwin comes back home.Patti comes and shows her few girl's photos.Mami comes and comments abt the smiles of the girls while Patti stares at her angrily.She returns back the photos.Ashwin tells that he is not interested in seeing these photos and need to tel them something.Patti asks why but Anjali interrupts them to drink coffee.Ashwin tells that he is tired and leaves to his room.Anjali tells that only his mama (akka's husband) can make him accept.Mami wonders that her son will accept only if ashwin agrees for marriage and she also want top class marumagal for her.But if it goes like this, ajay would never get married.
Shruti asks priya to not worry and she would complete all the work and win the competition.Shruti says that she will leave Vendhaya keerai and will only eat jalebi.Priya asks when she is going to leave all the sweets and do something in life.Shruti tells that she will do so but first go and take bath.Priya asks her about tomo's plan for which shruti replies that they must not worry abt tomorrow.She tells she needs to go wot work tomorrow.Priya becomes sad and shruti asks whats tomorrow? Priya tells nothing.
Priya attends the phone call and it is her dad.She tells him that she thought that he will call tomorrow only.When her dad asks her about tomorrow, she says nothing to him.Shruti gets the phone and talks to her dad.Shruti's mom tells her that even though we act, we can celebrate priya's bday well tomorrow.Shruti tells that we can eat,play and celebrate priya's bday well.Her dad asks her to eat more of pani puri and jalebi.Shyam calls them to eat and shruti's mom hears his voice and asks shruti abt it.Shruti tells that it is shyam and he came here as paying guest.Shruti tells that he is the one who saved us from rowdy people in coimbatore.Her mom asks her what is he doing there.Her dad snatches phone from her mom and asks both of them to careful and not disturb priya as its her bday tomorrow.
Her mom tells his dad that his akka should have thought before making a guy stay in their house.She asks him whether they can ask shruti/priya to come back tomo itself.Her dad tells that she is in need of money and shyam is the one who helped us here, so there is nothing to worry abt it.Her mom agrees.
Priya holds shruti's ears and asks why she acted even though she knew its her birthday.She tells that tomorrow full day is only for her.
Anjali is telling the cook on how to cut cauliflower.She asks mami whether the pakodas are ready.Mami tells her that she is making chutney which patti likes.Anjali tells that patti will like only if they grind the chutney in "Ammi" and not mixie.Mami tells that it will be same but anjali tells her to leave it and she will do.Mami tells that anjali is a champion and also strict in kitchen works.She also goes and cuts the vegetables correctly.Mami asks why she is being perfect and Patti tells that she is like that since childhood.She also tells that no one work correctly like anjali here.Mami tells that she is not able to see the emotional drama happening in this house daily and only god must save her from them.
Ashwin in his cabin thinking about how shruti completed both the tasks and fumes.Shruti enters the office and prays to devi that today is her sister's bday and she must complete the work soon and go back home.La's friend asks why she is here again to which shruti replies that it is 15 days contract and she wont go anywhere until her contract gets over.La's friend calls someone and tells that today is 3rd day.She bumps into another frnd of La and asks her sorry.She tells that she came in a hurry and has to go back home soon as it is her sister's bday.Ashwin is listening to all this in his cabin.He thinks that how much ever she tries, he wont let her to go back home soon today.

The episode ends...

Edited by Roshini1494 - 10 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
9th December 2013 - Episode 21

Sruthi comes into the office and have to leave early today for Priya's birthday. Ashwin hears this and plans to give Sruthi off very late.
Ashwin gives a bunch of papers to Sruthi and demands her to correct the smelling mistakes in all the papers. Sruthi goes back to her place, and complains about (The Governor) Ashwin giving her so much work.

Nisha comes in to Ashwin's office. Nisha, is the model of their for the calender shoot. Nisha has a very expensive jacket, which she loves alot. Ashwin looks at Sruthi and calls at her and give her the next task, which is to keep the jacket save. She must stand there as long as the shoot is done. Sruthi ask for how long this shoot will go on, and he tells it will take 5 hours and leaves. Sruthi gets annoyed as she cannot go home to celebrate her sister's birthday.

At Shantivan, Patti taunts Manorama for sleeping this time, and Manorama tells Anjali and Patti that's because she has been working all day (which it's not true😆). Anjali says it's alright as she has prepared everything for the poojai. Anjali gets a phonecall from her husband, and Anjali gets happy and tells everyone that her husband will come home today.

At Sruthi's house, where Shyam and Madhumathi have a conversation about Sruthi. Madhumathi wonders what Sruthi is doing at the work, since she is too busy to home. Shyam convince her that since she is new, she has to learn everything. Madhumathi complains about Sruthi being childish, but Shyam says that she is like a child, but she cares about everyone, Madhumathi agrees.

At Ashwin's office, Sruthi waits for the shoot to end and it's annoyed about the fact that it takes this long and that Ashwin gave this stupid task to her. Sam and Pim plan to get Sruthi into troubles and takes a glass of juice and dumb into Sruthi and spills the juice on the Nisha's jacket. Sruthi does not see this immidiately and gets shocked when she sees it later. Sruthi tries to clean the jacket, but she can't remove it. Sruthi tells this to Nisha, and she gets angry on her and takes the jacket from her, and takes a scissors and cuts the jacket. Sruthi tries to stop her but Nisha push her off and calls Ashwin. Ashwin comes and sees the situation and goes towards Sruthi angrily.
migan thumbnail
Tuesday Dec 10. 2013 Episode 22

Nisha angry. Ashwin asks Shruthi what is it she says it is not my mistake. She says even I tried putting soap. That's it Nisha gets very angry. She says back off and leaves.
Lavanya scolds the calender needs to be printed in 2 days nothing happened it is all your fault. Shruthi tries to say not my mistake. The camera man says I need to leave in one hour. Ashwin says the shoot will happen as planned.

In Anjali house, Anjali ordering around about food for her husband.. Patti and Manorama Athai scolds her saying stop doing the work and get ready for him to come. She also asks to call Ashwin.

Back in the office Ashwin gives a dress to Shruthi very small and asks her to dress up and get ready for the shoot. On;y because of you Coimbatore show stopped and nowe thsi shoot stopped. If there is no contract then I would have sent you already. He tells you wear this or you are leaving. 

He gets a call, Anjali asks him to come, he says cannot as busy with work. 

At Shruthi house, Shyam is holding a chain with a heart dollar. Athai comes and he hides the chain. He says I don't even feellike going today thinking of cancelling  today's plan.
Inside dressing room Shruthi thinks how can I wear this dress, she calls Amma thaye  you have to help me.

She calls her sister, Shyam picks up saying Priya busy. He asks her to come early and praise her. Shruthi cries and keeps quiet. Shyam apologizes saying he cannot  be there in Priya birthday, I ordered Jilebi come with that. Shruthi says please don't go today as I am stuck in office you need to be there they will be alone. can you go tomorrow. 

Shyam says ok you solve your problem and I wil lsolve my problem. He tells I will cancel my trip since you asked me this much.

Shruthi in dressing room praying what to do, I cannot be defeated, will do some thing for sure.  
In Anjali housem, she keeps looking at the door for her husband. Priest asking her to sit on the pooja, but she is looking at the door.  Door bell rings, she goes there. opens the door but is disappointed.

In office Shruthi comes out wearing a red saree. Lavanya gets angry for Shruthi not wearing the dress Ashwin gave. Shruthi says no it is not my culture I won't wear, La is angry, but camera man says she has point and I want to see you in light. Ajay there too.

Shruthi is turned and Aswin walks in. Cameraman tells the lights off and only the high lights. He asks he rto turn, she turns hair is flying and Ashwin sees her and (what reaction?? shock, dumbstruck), in the back ground Rabba ve plays.  He keeps staring her. She looks pretty. Shruthi tensed.  Both staring at each other.

La comes and breaks the moment scolding Shruthi. Aswin calm down a little and asks her to wear the dress he gave. 

But camera man says lets try for a change to have traditional value. I have enough pictures of Nisha. We will try her. Ajay supports him saying this classic look will be good too. We can give impotance to tradition. He tells we can try this time. Camera man says I need to go soon shoot or no shoot,  Aswin says ok go on.

He walks away looking at her Rabba ve playing in the back ground.

Thodarum...
migan thumbnail
Wednesday Dec 11, 2013 Episode 23

Shruthi sitting in the bench cursing her vidhi for signing the contract. Ajay comes and tries to convince her and Shruthi wonders if he works there as he seems to be nice. Athai calls Shruthi and scolds her left and right for ruining Priya Birthday party. Turns around and sees Priya there.

In Anjali house Anjali opens the door but it is courier man. She is sad and walks back, call comes and realize her husband and she is very happy. But he tells he is busy cannot come today. Anjali says ok I will wait for you and cuts the call and afterwards she started crying. Patti and Athai comes and take her.  Al lady looks at her teasingly. They finish Poojai.

In office Shruthi all changed. Cafe lady gives soem thign to eat to her. Shruthi is mad, decides to check wit hAshwin before leaving.

In Ashwin cabin Ashwin and lavanya are close, Shruthi comes and knocks and notice them  byt they didn't see first then see her lavanya scold asking spying them. Shruth isays no I knocked, I came to ask if I cam go home, Ashwin angry tells to manage parking lot. Shruthi tries to say she has to go, but Ash didn't give her a chance so she goes.

In Anjali house, Manorama and Patti try to console her and try to make her eat. 

Shruthi managing parking lot, diverting cars, it starts poring.  Shruthi is wet.

In Athai house Priya worried too much and tells she wants to go get her. Atahi shuts her sayingyou would not know where to go. Shyam comes then realize Shruthi not there and decides to go check.

Ashwin comes people holding umbrella for him, he sees her standing in rain crying. One guy asks Ashwin why you made her do parking lot duty in rain but Ashwin and Ajay walks away.

Shuruthi crying and car light blinding didn't realize a car coming straight to her panics, c=as she could not see, some one comes and grabs her out of the way of the car. 

Shruthi shaking and hugs him tight. It is Ashwin. She didn't realize. rabba ve playing slowly she opens the eyes and notice him and Ashwin looks at her as well to the tune of Rabba ve.

Thodrum...

bahi. thumbnail
Episode 12th December 2013 - Episode 24

Sruthi stands in the rain outsite in the parking place in deep thoughts. Suddenly a car is coming towards her and Ashwin grabs her and they have a cute hug. They then look at eachother and rabba ve playing in the background. They stand like this for some time where they come to reality and Ashwin pushes her from him. Ashwin tells her that he only said to take care of the parking not stand infront of the cars. He sees that she is shivering and he walks towards her and asks her whether she tries to act innocent and demand her not to start crying as she looked hurt by his words. He gives her his coat. He asks her to take care of herself. He says that he does not care about her but he cares about his reputation of the company. Sruthi says that she does not need his coat and hands it over to him. He gets angry and takes it out from her. Sruthi covers herself with her dupatta and Ashwin leaves Sruthi alone at the parking place.

Madhumathi and Priya are worried for Sruthi not coming home yet. Sruthi is standing at the office door and is looking for a ricksaw to come home. Ajay offers her to drope her home, and she eventually agrees.

Ashwin drives very fast and is thinking at all the events he had with Sruthi from their first meet till now. He stops the car and comes out of it and feels for the time that he is doing something wrong. He then convince himself that he is always doing the right thing. He is wondering why he keeps thinking about Sruthi. He tells himself not to think about her anymore and closes his eyes.

Ajay's has a driver and Ajay sits at the front seat and Sruthi at the back seat in the car. Sruthi is looking at her watch and worried for coming home late. Ajay looks at her and reads her mind and asking her that. Sruthi informs Ajay that today is Priya's birthday and feels bad for not doing anything for her and for not even buying a gift to her. Ajay remembers that he has brought the dupatta that Priya had an eye on at the market when he saw her for the first time. He gives it to Sruthi and tells her to give this as the present to Priya. Sruthi likes the gift and Ajay convince her to gift this to her or else Priya will be sad of the fact that Sruthi didn't give her anything on her birthday. Sruthi tells him that she will give the amount for this dupatta, but Ajay tells not to as he knows that many this happend today, which should not had happend and she should accept this like a payment. Sruthi tells her that he should not take the fault, which "Governor" did. Ajay laughs and asks her whether the nickname Governor is for Ashwin. Sruthi says that she is angry at Ashwin because of his behaviour. Ajay explains that Ashwin has been like this for a long time as he had to take responsibility of his family from her very young age. Sruthi says that she does not know about that, but explains that even you (Ajay) has everything but are still very kind to her.

Shyam tries to call Sruthi, but she is not taking the phone. Ajay's car crosses by Shyam, and Sruthi sees Shyam. Shyam looks back and is looking at the car number and regonizes the car.
Priya stands at the door of their house and Madhumathi hears the car sound and is wondering why a car is standing in their area. Priya is happy to see Sruthi. Ajay looks outsite and sees Priya and gets and their romantic song is playing at the background. Ajay asks Sruthi who she is and she introduces her as her acca. Ajay looks at Priya and tells Sruthi that he knows that Priya likes this dupatta alot and corrects himself and says she will like this dupatta - not to confuse Sruthi.
Sruthi asks Ajay to come in and wish Priya and cut the cake with them, he was about to agree but then the last scene with Priya complaining about rich people made him to make an excuse. Sruthi goes out of the car and hugs Priya. Ajay sits in the car and wishes Priya happy birthday.

Shyam's comes and sees Sruthi at home, and asks her who did drop her home, and she answers him that Ajay did. Shyam says that they should get in to the house but Sruthi is stocked in the mud and tries to get out. Shyam admires her and Sruthi asks him why he is looking at her like that. Shyam comes to senses and tells her that he was worried for her health. Sruthi sneezes

..and Ashwin sneezes as well (at his home). Anjali comes and dries Ashwin's hair. Patti comes and tells Ashwin that she had made turmeric milk for him so he will get well. Mamorama comes and tells Patti that Ashwin will not drink all this. Patti says that she knows how to take care of her grandchildren. Patti and Mamorama's quarral begins. In all this time Ashwin is in his own thought thinking about Sruthi. Then he suddenly hears that some of the guest had insulted Anjali today at Poojai, and gets worried and asks what happend to his acca. Manorama tells him that a lady called Ratna asked rude questions about Anjali not living at her husband's place and asked her whether her husband has left her. Mamorama tells her that she only tried to defend Anjali.
Ashwin tells Anjali to chill out and not give so much pressure on her husband for not being home. Ashwin continues and tells her that he as alot to think about: In one hand work pressure and now you. Anjali interupts Ashwin answers that she never were not sad on him for not being home. Anjali looks at Ashwin and throws the towel on his face and tells him to dry his hair by himself. Ashwin sees that Anjali is angry. Patti says that Anjali it angry on both Ashwin and Anjali's husband for not attending the poojai today. Patti then says that at least she is happy that they had begin to light a vizhaku at the office. Ashwin gets angry to hear this and thinks at fire alarm incident.

Ashwin is in his room alone drinking juice and thinks about the deal with Sruthi. He calls Lavanya and asks her to send Sruthi's number to him. Lavanya is shocked and gets angry and asks him the reason for calling her at this time. Ashwin gets irritated at all her questions regarding this and demands Lavanya to give him Sruthi's number. He hangs the phone and thinks that he will not let Sruthi go so easily.
migan thumbnail
Monday December 15, 2013 

Start with both Shruthi and Aswin i nthe breakfast table and patti forcing  her to eat. She takes a piece but before putting in mouth she is scared, looks at him. All notice that. .  Ashwin gets a phone call and he leaves, Anjali and hello Hi bye Bye aunt y leaves as well.

Patti uses the chance to enquire about Lavanya and Shruthi tells all about that Lavanya is with him all the time and blabbers all about her and asking when is the wedding. Shruthi asks Patti you don't know va nnu, Patti says I know everything and asks who else knew in the office. Shruthi blabbers again that they were close in the office and she suts off. Hello bye Bye auntie hears everything and tells ok this girl pottukuduthyfy everything.

Both Anjali and Patti asks him to drop her in the office. Aswin tries to say no but they insist. They go outside and Ashwin says know your status and I am not going to drop you, you take auto and go.

Manorama auntie tells Anjali everything. Anjali upset and calls Ashwin and inform him that Shruthi told everythign to Patti. He is mad tells her he will talk later.

Patti interrogate Anjal ifor not telling, She is mad that Anjali didn;t tell her anything. Anjali tries to say sorry  but Patti goes off angrily.

She calls Lavanya and tells her to come meet her immediately. La freaks out and runs.

Shruthi walks in to office, Ashwin angrily calls her to his room. He is very angry, tells I never   let any one  interfere in my personnel life. Why did you inform everything to Patti. He tells girls like you expect some benefit and talks cheap of her. Shrthi tries to say sir, he throws things angrily. He asks her I know you are upset that you didn;t get a rich guy. tells her he doesn't want to see her face any more. as his mood will be spoiled. He asks her to get out and work in guest house, Screams her to go. 

She goes to the guest house and and it is in bad shape. Workers are working and blaming the rain that building might fall off. She gets the report and all ok. Calls Ashwin he barks at er for calling and tells her to rewrite the whole report. She calms down and asks for manager and workers point her to up. She slowly goes up .

Ayay in car calls up Ashwin asks him to go meet the manager at the farm house for some thing, Aswin tells will do later.

The car is in-front of Shruthi house, door closed, he is looking for Priya if she got the dupatta va nnu. Waits for some time, driver asks what to do he says lets go. After car leaves door opens and Priya comes out wearing the dupatta walking in the other side he didn't see her.

In the farm house, Shruthi goes through the construction goes up her dupatta stuck and she keeps the bag and cell phone takes the dupatta off and goes away with out taking her purse and cell phone.

Thodarumm...