Gustakh Dil

Laajo Should Fight For Her Self-Respect

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Laajo should stop crying and should fight for her self-respect .She knew Ishana doing things purposely .Yest episode she wonder why Ishana doing this to her.She should confront Ishana and try to expose in front of Nikhil .Laajo should not be shown taking things on her lightly .She should know keeping quiet is not good always .I would love to see Laajo exposing Ishana .

I am fed up of seeing the crying Laajo and also taking snap from Nikhil time n again.Till she does not give it back to him. Because he married her at a time when her family was in crisis . She should respect the help done by Nikhil . But not at the cost of her self -respect .
Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
While I agree with everything you say, unfortunately I don't think Laajo will do that.  She tried with the telephone message incident but Nikhil didn't believe her anyway.   He blindly believes everything Ishana says so she can scream at the top of her lungs that she didn't do as Ishana says but Nikhil won't believe her.   He has to find out on his own for him to put 2 and 2 together to get 4 and not the 5 that he has been getting believing Ishana and her load of BS..🤢
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Parm.

While I agree with everything you say, unfortunately I don't think Laajo will do that.  She tried with the telephone message incident but Nikhil didn't believe her anyway.   He blindly believes everything Ishana says so she can scream at the top of her lungs that she didn't do as Ishana says but Nikhil won't believe her.   He has to find out on his own for him to put 2 and 2 together to get 4 and not the 5 that he has been getting believing Ishana and her load of BS..🤢

I want Laajo to think intelligently to  expose Ishana . 

Someone should remove the blindfold from Nikhil's eyes for Ishana. He should be made beleive that Ishana can also do wrong things . 
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VIMAL89

I want Laajo to think intelligently to  expose Ishana . 

Someone should remove the blindfold from Nikhil's eyes for Ishana. He should be made beleive that Ishana can also do wrong things . 

Once your ear has been full negatively about someone, especially from someone you love and whom you trust wholeheartedly, it's very hard to believe the other person. 

There are plenty of times in life where someone gets there say in first and the person being told the lie or truth (what ever it may have been) have already made up their mind before hearing another person's side of the story.  This may be wrong but unfortunately happens often in real life too not just in reel life.

If Ishana's truth is to be uncovered before Laajo's departure from Nikhil's life, then I too hope that it is Laajo that exposes it...
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She needs to leave! So tired of her not saying anything.