India-Forums

Gustakh Dil
Gustakh Dil

Laajo Should Fight For Her Self-Respect

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Laajo should stop crying and should fight for her self-respect .She knew Ishana doing things purposely .Yest episode she wonder why Ishana doing this to her.She should confront Ishana and try to expose in front of Nikhil .Laajo should not be shown taking things on her lightly .She should know keeping quiet is not good always .I would love to see Laajo exposing Ishana .

I am fed up of seeing the crying Laajo and also taking snap from Nikhil time n again.Till she does not give it back to him. Because he married her at a time when her family was in crisis . She should respect the help done by Nikhil . But not at the cost of her self -respect .

Edited by VIMAL89 - 07 January 2014 at 8:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

agalyacuteashujani12NaijaLuv88paljayJaz1990Parm.

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
While I agree with everything you say, unfortunately I don't think Laajo will do that.  She tried with the telephone message incident but Nikhil didn't believe her anyway.   He blindly believes everything Ishana says so she can scream at the top of her lungs that she didn't do as Ishana says but Nikhil won't believe her.   He has to find out on his own for him to put 2 and 2 together to get 4 and not the 5 that he has been getting believing Ishana and her load of BS..Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NaijaLuv88paljayVIMAL.SM

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

While I agree with everything you say, unfortunately I don't think Laajo will do that.  She tried with the telephone message incident but Nikhil didn't believe her anyway.   He blindly believes everything Ishana says so she can scream at the top of her lungs that she didn't do as Ishana says but Nikhil won't believe her.   He has to find out on his own for him to put 2 and 2 together to get 4 and not the 5 that he has been getting believing Ishana and her load of BS..Dead

I want Laajo to think intelligently to  expose Ishana . 

Someone should remove the blindfold from Nikhil's eyes for Ishana. He should be made beleive that Ishana can also do wrong things . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaijaLuv88

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL89

Originally posted by Parm.

I want Laajo to think intelligently to  expose Ishana . 

Someone should remove the blindfold from Nikhil's eyes for Ishana. He should be made beleive that Ishana can also do wrong things . 

Once your ear has been full negatively about someone, especially from someone you love and whom you trust wholeheartedly, it's very hard to believe the other person. 

There are plenty of times in life where someone gets there say in first and the person being told the lie or truth (what ever it may have been) have already made up their mind before hearing another person's side of the story.  This may be wrong but unfortunately happens often in real life too not just in reel life.

If Ishana's truth is to be uncovered before Laajo's departure from Nikhil's life, then I too hope that it is Laajo that exposes it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafapaljayNaijaLuv88VIMAL.SM

Jaz1990 IF-Rockerz
Jaz1990
Jaz1990

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
She needs to leave! So tired of her not saying anything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaijaLuv88VIMAL.SM

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top