•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
This is an honest question..How long can this show with a unique but specific theme last?

At some point Sharda will learn to read and write and get the respect of the households. While this is happening, most likely Karan and Sakshi will grow closer..

It seems these stories are happening simultaneously

So once these main tasks are accomplished..what next?

Im not sure if this is an Ekta show but it does not appear so...if it is..then I am confident this show will drag on for a while..emphasis on drag

Or is this similar to the Main Na Bhool...where its a short show lasting a few months

I have watched the show on and off...its not grabbing my attention as its a bit too sugary and preachy at times, but then the insults go overboard and get tiring after a while

Karan and Krystle are doing a good job but their acting is only half of the picture..if script lags then all goes quickly!

Umm i dont know if it is an Ekta show or not but im sure their will be trouble along the way! Like family members disagreeing for Shrada to learn to read and write or Sakshis ex comes back, etc. theres many possibilities. 

I have seen all the episodes and i agree the show can get sugary at points but the dialogues are well written. 

Karan, Krystle and the rest of the cast are doing a really good job and im sure they can pull of any track!! 

So lets just be positive and watch the show with a smile. ðŸ˜ƒ 

( sorry if i was rude for even a slightest second ) 

Edited by iLuvYellow - 10 years ago
Specific theme shows should finish within limited episodes.. else they have to face the fate like byah hamai bahoo kaa.., badalate rishton ki dastan.. Zindagi aankh micholi.. etc.. 
IT will nice to wrap it is 1 year.  Slowly Sakhi karan will come closer.. Sharda will learn to read and write.. she may open her own boutique of Patola work to display her own talent .. Sakshi will be her business partner.. Latika learn her lessons.. and Chirag also gets some wisdom somehow.. 

Mr. boss of the house become a little polite ...  dadi goes for Teerath.. 

I agree..shows should go out with a bang..when they are their height

rather than it being dragged out (BALH) with multiple leaps...well that's Ekta's classic formula..it prevails

I find the show very preachy. 
I agree tht this show can be a bit preachy at times. But compared to other serials, this is coming from an older person. Like in Desh Ki Beti Nandini, Nandini is very preachy and too much of a hoody two shoes tht makes it unrealistic and boring. Thank god it's not Ekta's show because I have recently been watching her stupid shows( pavitra rishta). It really needs to stop. However the story is getting a bot more better.
     For now, I'm just loving this show and I wil keep an open mind about it. Once it actually gets more into the plot like in a month or two I will see about it. I don't think it might wrap up in one year. It probably will extend to two viz they could add a lot of interesting tracks as obstacles to the current tracks
i just watched first 13 episodes. totally agree that there are times preeching is little too much. may be that's because Poonam Dhillon playing the saas role and who happened to be a yesteryears female lead and she probably demanding more screen space or something. i don't know yaar i am totally making it up
but so far i liked the story especially the main lead characters ( Sakshi & Karan , sakshi & Sharda , karan). its remained me off IPKKND 1.  BTW, IPKKND was my first indian soap i ever watched and ever since i am trying to find a show which i can be hooked to an indian soap again. so far i haven't found one yet. 

but this seems to be promising so far. i like the story line between the characters and about day-to-day  activities without a villain/ manipulative character.  

on a side note,  there was so much controversy when IPKKND-EBP started as far as title goes.  my  opinion is the title probably more apt for this show as IPKKND-EBK turned out to be a psycho story than a love story. 

wishing very best to this show and the artists who are in this show. 

I personally believe this show will go it's long way .
There are so many tracks that can be unfolded which can have an influence to the leads.

I hope this show goes for a long time , as I am getting hooked to it. So far my favourite shows have finished therefore , I hope this show continues.

Many tracks can be introduced

Such as

Sharda giving up learning

Sakshi family truth , her dad

Karan getting involved in career , becoming strong
Sticking up for mum

The love story of karan and sakshi

Latika's reason of misbehaving to her husband

Business loss sharda supporting

Sakshi friends falling in love to karan's friends

Sakshi falling out with sharda

Sharda accident house responsibilities on sakshi

Sakshi learning to be a Bahu , cook

But in between the education importance can be considered

Yaar I think I should begin to write stories, so many ideas

Give me director chair , and i will rock and roll the show .
😃