my reactions! (Page 2)

akdhadeewaanii IF-Dazzler
akdhadeewaanii
akdhadeewaanii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandyg

Originally posted by shreya931

today's episode left me with mixed feelings..did not know whether to like it or not, especially when i compare it to the quality of initial episodes and a recently launched show which is not even  near the saaz bahu saazish genre and is winning my heart episode per episode..but do not want to get away from this show that is close to my heart..want to wait till rajat gets better and hope for some quality script, direction, editing, and resurrected jalal..!

let me start with good things first...

liked the hotty notty jalal jhooming in masti at the bachelor's partyEmbarrassed..unfortunately it was short lived and not much latke jhatke from the big ben..just snaky hand movementsConfused

liked jodha's prayer and question to kahna 'aap ki kitni raaniya thi phir bhi radha ka naam hi aapke saath kyun joda jaata hai'...hmmm a good questionThumbs Up

do jassos karen mehsoos ke duniya bari kharab hai kaun hai sacha kaun hai jhoota har chehre pe nakaab hai..the devar bhabhi team..funny and cuteLOL

jodha trying to door crash adam's bachelor party..cvz not a good moveSilly

then comes ben's dukh bhari dastaan...was trying hard to win audience sympathiesSleepy

maham..as usual..nothing new...saazish pe saazish pe saazish...Sleepy

and now this shivani love triangle track..another boring track which i hope is not draggedOuch

cvz i want a strong male antagonist and make jalal a strong protagonist and then dono mein barabari ki takkar..saas bahu aur saazish se bahar niklo aur koi mardon waali baat dikhao warna aap humain sula do ge aur show ko bhiAngry

@bold - uske dance moves dekhkeDead i decided i vl not dance till nxt monthOuchAngryAngry
@red - ques was really good...kaano ko kch amrit jaisa lga(track aage to chaalaConfused)
@pink - i gave mine too...Cry

..LOL..u decided not to watch any dance till next month! chalo achcha hai benji ko rest mil jayegi..jis hisaab se chal raha hai i do not think she will leave agra that soon unless they change her to positive and then she leaves or jodha catches her! lets see what happens!

after seeng this mjhe to dance nam ki activity se h nafrat ho gyi..AngryAngryAngry
bus mandy di..aap ise one month rok lo.OuchConfusedAngry.mjhe hi ajmersharif jakr uske jane ki dua krne padegiEvil SmileWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Sadly... Ben is a pathetic dancer... who on earth made her a dancer...Confused

Maham../... the less i speak about her the better! Angry

Devar Bhabhi was good 

Jodha was good too...

Jalal! Dead although rajat was very good! Smile

jalal was ok but mujhe kuch samajh nahin aayea ke ho kya raha tha..where is the story going..is this epic love story..or ben ki dukh bhari dastaan story why so much coverage on her and then devar bhabhi jasoos!..and jodha trying to enter bachelor's party..jalal is still in his angry mode..and the letter track is still open..and usme shivani track ghussa diya..which makes no sense..today it was all about vishkanya ki amar katha..nothing else! jalal ka pata nahin cvz kya bana rahe hain..its ok if they r showing that he is the king with power has beautiful females around and is bound to do masti but he should be shown not so carefree when his life is at stake..and he has got repeated warnings!

Akanksha_33

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubbles_rogue

i love your take on this..Smile

thanks dearSmile
SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Episode Angry ur post Thumbs Up

ghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

today's episode left me with mixed feelings..did not know whether to like it or not, especially when i compare it to the quality of initial episodes and a recently launched show which is not even  near the saaz bahu saazish genre and is winning my heart episode per episode..but do not want to get away from this show that is close to my heart..want to wait till rajat gets better and hope for some quality script, direction, editing, and resurrected jalal..!

liked the hotty notty jalal jhooming in masti at the bachelor's partyEmbarrassed..unfortunately it was short lived and not much latke jhatke from the big ben..just snaky hand movementsConfused

liked jodha's prayer and question to kahna 'aap ki kitni raaniya thi phir bhi radha ka naam hi aapke saath kyun joda jaata hai'...hmmm a good questionThumbs Up

do jassos karen mehsoos ke duniya bari kharab hai kaun hai sacha kaun hai jhoota har chehre pe nakaab hai..the devar bhabhi team..funny and cuteLOL

then comes ben's dukh bhari dastaan...was trying hard to win audience sympathiesSleepy

and now this shivani love triangle track..another boring track which i hope is not draggedOuch

cvz i want a strong male antagonist and make jalal a strong protagonist and then dono mein barabari ki takkar..saas bahu aur saazish se bahar niklo aur koi mardon waali baat dikhao warna aap humain sula do ge aur show ko bhiAngry

@bold - uske dance moves dekhkeDead i decided i vl not dance till nxt monthOuchAngryAngry
@red - ques was really good...kaano ko kch amrit jaisa lga(track aage to chaalaConfused)

..LOL..u decided not to watch any dance till next month! chalo achcha hai benji ko rest mil jayegi..jis hisaab se chal raha hai i do not think she will leave agra that soon unless they change her to positive and then she leaves or jodha catches her! lets see what happens!

after seeng this mjhe to dance nam ki activity se h nafrat ho gyi..AngryAngryAngry
bus mandy di..aap ise one month rok lo.OuchConfusedAngry.mjhe hi ajmersharif jakr uske jane ki dua krne padegiEvil SmileWinkLOL

LOL..kar duya ham bhi tere saath chal kar karenge..tu maan na maan ye director sahib ko bhaa gaye lagti haiWink

akdhadeewaanii

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

Episode Angry ur post Thumbs Up

thank youHug
Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Sadly... Ben is a pathetic dancer... who on earth made her a dancer...Confused

Maham../... the less i speak about her the better! Angry

Devar Bhabhi was good 

Jodha was good too...

Jalal! Dead although rajat was very good! Smile

jalal was ok but mujhe kuch samajh nahin aayea ke ho kya raha tha..where is the story going..is this epic love story..or ben ki dukh bhari dastaan story why so much coverage on her and then devar bhabhi jasoos!..and jodha trying to enter bachelor's party..jalal is still in his angry mode..and the letter track is still open..and usme shivani track ghussa diya..which makes no sense..today it was all about vishkanya ki amar katha..nothing else! jalal ka pata nahin cvz kya bana rahe hain..its ok if they r showing that he is the king with power has beautiful females around and is bound to do masti but he should be shown not so carefree when his life is at stake..and he has got repeated warnings!

I think Jalal will only be back, when Jo is on death bed with Ben's poison... that's when his senses are going to activate... otherwise we'll have this Jalal only to tolerate... he's taking his life too lightly! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192ghalibmirza

akdhadeewaanii IF-Dazzler
akdhadeewaanii
akdhadeewaanii

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

LOL..kar duya ham bhi tere saath chal kar karenge..tu maan na maan ye director sahib ko bhaa gaye lagti haiWink

ab to mjhe bhi aisa lagta h..Shocked.ConfusedCry.agar aisa hua..to mai iski...Censoredwaise bhi use dhang ke log khan pasand aate hai..remember ankita dubey..poor girlConfusedUnhappy

ghalibmirza

Go to top