Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode πŸ˜‘ ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shreya931

after seeng this mjhe to dance nam ki activity se h nafrat ho gyi..😑😑😑
bus mandy di..aap ise one month rok lo.πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘.mjhe hi ajmersharif jakr uske jane ki dua krne padegiπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†..kar duya ham bhi tere saath chal kar karenge..tu maan na maan ye director sahib ko bhaa gaye lagti haiπŸ˜‰
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonilausarun

Episode πŸ˜‘ ur post πŸ‘πŸΌ

thank youπŸ€—
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

jalal was ok but mujhe kuch samajh nahin aayea ke ho kya raha tha..where is the story going..is this epic love story..or ben ki dukh bhari dastaan story why so much coverage on her and then devar bhabhi jasoos!..and jodha trying to enter bachelor's party..jalal is still in his angry mode..and the letter track is still open..and usme shivani track ghussa diya..which makes no sense..today it was all about vishkanya ki amar katha..nothing else! jalal ka pata nahin cvz kya bana rahe hain..its ok if they r showing that he is the king with power has beautiful females around and is bound to do masti but he should be shown not so carefree when his life is at stake..and he has got repeated warnings!

I think Jalal will only be back, when Jo is on death bed with Ben's poison... that's when his senses are going to activate... otherwise we'll have this Jalal only to tolerate... he's taking his life too lightly! 
akdhadeewaanii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mandyg

πŸ˜†..kar duya ham bhi tere saath chal kar karenge..tu maan na maan ye director sahib ko bhaa gaye lagti haiπŸ˜‰

ab to mjhe bhi aisa lagta h..😲.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­.agar aisa hua..to mai iski...🀬waise bhi use dhang ke log khan pasand aate hai..remember ankita dubey..poor girlπŸ˜•πŸ˜”
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

I think Jalal will only be back, when Jo is on death bed with Ben's poison... that's when his senses are going to activate... otherwise we'll have this Jalal only to tolerate... he's taking his life too lightly! 

don't know yaar, i am seriously confused today..the story moves one step ahead in one episode and then takes 10 steps backward in the other..i do not know what these script writers r doing😑
ghalibmirza thumbnail
i know shreya, i have not heard good things about himπŸ˜•
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i swear, the dance movements were just yuck, even shame on the name of any type of dance, and it's equally irritating when someone keeps moving hands in front of our eyes,if I were there,I would be hell agitated with those hand gestures and would have shoved her on the ground with much force than jalal...:-P:-D:-D

and I also want to know where jodha was peeking from??kaha se aa gayi thi wo??aur maham, kuch bhi jodha ko suna deti hai,aur wo sunte rahte hai..:-@
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi003

i swear, the dance movements were just yuck, even shame on the name of any type of dance, and it's equally irritating when someone keeps moving hands in front of our eyes,if I were there,I would be hell agitated with those hand gestures and would have shoved her on the ground with much force than jalal...:-P:-D:-D

and I also want to know where jodha was peeking from??kaha se aa gayi thi wo??aur maham, kuch bhi jodha ko suna deti hai,aur wo sunte rahte hai..:-@

just the idea of jodha standing and watching men's bachelor's party was a shame on cvz part..how can they even show such a thing