•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys saw this Spoiler in DC.. dnt know if its posted...

RP/ Kallo never budges... its better for RP to patch up wid Fahim for his own good.!

Regards
SIa

Edited by sankalp_prapti - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing. Kala loves to scheme. But his plan totally backfired. I think Radha will be revealed the next tym he tries to kill Jairaj
I hope this means that he won't try to put the blame of the shooting on Tara then! I mean the blame will be pointless because Tara was rescuing Faheem chacha when the shooting happened, but you never know whatgame Kalawati might be playing! 
I just want a lot of MriAra moments in the hospital...if we get that, I don't have a problem with any of the side storylines! 

Oh, and no mention of a new entry, which is good! I am really hoping they'll delay this a while! 
Edited by Allbut1 - 10 years ago
Thanks Sia !
Tht means kala didn't see the mystery woman..so she didn't go to stage whn MJ  ws shot!

Thanks for sharing Sia. So RP going in for a 2nd attempt to kill Jairaj poor FC does not know this is all RP's doing. Mystery/shadow girl must have got lost in the stampede guess she did not get a chance to get to the stage at all.
Thanks for sharing Sia...
Ab kallo ka kya iraada hai...
TFS
not again
Kala should plan to kill Radha