Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

What is this Nirma thoughts? (Page 6)

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Joined: 24 September 2013
Posts: 5750

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanhita88

OMGhosh, first time my post has got 33 replies...thanks lechu and neelum for the Nirma thoughts...u gave me an explanation in detail...so that I can never forget for life time...but enjoyed n laughed n laughed...
So the producer for Nirma  thoughts is lechu and the director is neelum...I think nirma thoughts would be the most viewed topic than our show neelum...u guys can take our show to nmero position only thru nirma thoughts...and of course sandhya ji's aloo topic can be a stiff competitor for u guys...

I went Aahhh when I saw Nirma thought post went upto 14 pages posted by lechu...hats off lechu to bring everyone on a lighter mood...and thanks for posting neelum...so u both r partner in crime...enjoyable crime...Wink
thanks dear Embarrassed for accepting our madnessLOL
 
as waseembji said sabki pasand nirmaBig smile
nirma club ki jai jo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Operaqueen

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Joined: 24 September 2013
Posts: 5750

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki795

for the aloo thoughts also you need to go to the same people... I guess
niki,lets contact sandhyaji,our aloo queen for details,we cant handle too many clubs at a timeD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaOperaqueenniki795

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Joined: 24 September 2013
Posts: 5750

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MalikaRose

LOL ROFL

 
Nirma powder and Aloo are becoming more famous than EBP itself ROFL
 
 
true duaEmbarrassed
where were you all these days Confused
we are all partners in crime na?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ktjaOperaqueen

niki795 IF-Sizzlerz
niki795
niki795

Joined: 15 May 2012
Posts: 16463

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LECHU-

Originally posted by niki795

for the aloo thoughts also you need to go to the same people... I guess
niki,lets contact sandhyaji,our aloo queen for details,we cant handle too many clubs at a timeD'oh


lol
then we should contact sandhya ji 
sandhya ji where are you? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Operaqueen

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 58217

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanhita88

OMGhosh, first time my post has got 33 replies...thanks lechu and neelum for the Nirma thoughts...u gave me an explanation in detail...so that I can never forget for life time...but enjoyed n laughed n laughed...
So the producer for Nirma  thoughts is lechu and the director is neelum...I think nirma thoughts would be the most viewed topic than our show neelum...u guys can take our show to nmero position only thru nirma thoughts...and of course sandhya ji's aloo topic can be a stiff competitor for u guys...

I went Aahhh when I saw Nirma thought post went upto 14 pages posted by lechu...hats off lechu to bring everyone on a lighter mood...and thanks for posting neelum...so u both r partner in crime...enjoyable crime...Wink
Thanks buddy, sandhya inspires me all the time tooLOL, you are welcome to jump in and share nirma thoughts any time. I shouldn't be online at this time but couldn't resist replying to your sweet post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Operaqueen

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 58217

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanhita88

Ohhh boy,one more query for aloo topic..from ktja...where is opera queen aka sandhya ji... neelum,lechu jump in babes...
Did u guys do Masters on Nirma thoughts n aloo...by the way which University...love to join u guys...hope my dad doesn't read my posts...Wink

lol, don'tworry its mostly PG-13 stuff LOL.welcome to the clubHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Operaqueen

Neelum.drashti IF-Addictz
Neelum.drashti
Neelum.drashti

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 58217

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MalikaRose

LOL ROFL

 
Nirma powder and Aloo are becoming more famous than EBP itself ROFL
 
 

sab shlok baba ji ka kamal hai duaWinkLOL. by the way the car is backEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Operaqueen

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Joined: 29 January 2012
Posts: 6637

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Tumne pukara aur ham chale aaye. Aloo hateliyon main le aaye re LOL
Btw, Sab mere harmless aloo posts main kya Gandha dhoond rahe hain? Sharam Karo bachcha logBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LECHU-Neelum.drashti

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Nirma powder thoughts of shlok

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Neelum.drashti   Replies: 106   Views: 7626

Neelum.drashti 106 7626 08 January 2014 at 10:00am by Neelum.drashti
Just some thoughts 23.12.13

2 3 4 5

Author: misti73   Replies: 34   Views: 3581

misti73 34 3581 24 December 2013 at 1:41am by misti73
OMG THIS SCENE!!(share your thoughts Ek Baar Phir guys)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -LECHU-   Replies: 70   Views: 11526

-LECHU- 70 11526 21 December 2013 at 6:19am by -LECHU-
Highly educated people.......but thoughts old fashioned....

Author: sitaraganga   Replies: 8   Views: 1332

sitaraganga 8 1332 23 November 2013 at 9:42pm by PrasRas
random weekend thoughts

Author: NamuVyas   Replies: 3   Views: 851

NamuVyas 3 851 16 November 2013 at 12:55pm by MehdiK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index