Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Will Varun and Paro consummate their marriage ? (Page 6)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I think they will consummate the marriage . Paro is a village girl . So when she gives herself to a man .She will think she belongs to that man only .So it will interesting to see how Paro fall for Rudra.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Annie0247Indiana_Jonestvbuf

Nadia_DiyaM Goldie
Nadia_DiyaM
Nadia_DiyaM

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
,my reaction will be.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by nadiamalik01 - 08 January 2014 at 3:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07tvbuf

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Originally posted by kbtr

No. The wedding procession is on it's way back to her husband's village and house, and on the way, they are intercepted by the BSD (and Rudra.) Besides, although it is acceptable for Rudra in our double-standard, hypocritical society, to sleep around before marriage, it is unthinkable for Paro, a woman. So rest assured, she will be pure and innocent for Rudra.
Totally agree with you dear. ..as for as two days stay is concern...marriage will happen after two before that there is all rituals as usual. ...I know baraat use to stay for 2 3 days at brides place. ..25 or 30 years back in punjab. ..so even Birpur is not a modern place...so if baraat is staying for two days. ..it doesn't mean. ...heroin to hero ki hi hogi.

baraat stays in bride's place for 2-3 days, but suhaag raat will be at groom's place only ?  LOL
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheSnowman

i don't think paro or the dheela varun will be able to over-come their shyness to muster enough courage...ROFL

ROFL

especially at paro's place LOL
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Catz.RangRasiya

Hope they consummate..lol..I want some hot scene of Varunsa and Paro

Both of them are so sweet, not sure their scene will be hot   LOL
ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Even in this man's world, if its okay for Laila not to be a virgin, then I would think we can handle Paro also not being a virgin.
DN2012 IF-Dazzler
DN2012
DN2012

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annie0247

I hope she does sleep with him! That will make her a bit more worldly for when she finally falls for Rudra. Otherwise how is she going to handle Rudra when she can't even look at her fiancEmbarrassed

so true,I want her to have sexual awareness towards Rudra,not virginal confusion.she should know what exactly she is feeling and by whom.I would suggest her husband sleep with her awaken the carnal desire and then die(I am so mean LOL )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuf

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DN2012

Originally posted by Annie0247

I hope she does sleep with him! That will make her a bit more worldly for when she finally falls for Rudra. Otherwise how is she going to handle Rudra when she can't even look at her fiancEmbarrassed

so true,I want her to have sexual awareness towards Rudra,not virginal confusion.she should know what exactly she is feeling and by whom.I would suggest her husband sleep with her awaken the carnal desire and then die(I am so mean LOL )

Good point Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DN2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index