Will Varun and Paro consummate their marriage ? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Totally agree with you dear. ..as for as two days stay is concern...marriage will happen after two before that there is all rituals as usual. ...I know baraat use to stay for 2 3 days at brides place. ..25 or 30 years back in punjab. ..so even Birpur is not a modern place...so if baraat is staying for two days. ..it doesn't mean. ...heroin to hero ki hi hogi.

baraat stays in bride's place for 2-3 days, but suhaag raat will be at groom's place only ?  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheSnowman

i don't think paro or the dheela varun will be able to over-come their shyness to muster enough courage...🀣

🀣

especially at paro's place πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Catz.RangRasiya

Hope they consummate..lol..I want some hot scene of Varunsa and Paro

Both of them are so sweet, not sure their scene will be hot   πŸ˜†
Even in this man's world, if its okay for Laila not to be a virgin, then I would think we can handle Paro also not being a virgin.
Originally posted by Annie0247

I hope she does sleep with him! That will make her a bit more worldly for when she finally falls for Rudra. Otherwise how is she going to handle Rudra when she can't even look at her fianc😳

so true,I want her to have sexual awareness towards Rudra,not virginal confusion.she should know what exactly she is feeling and by whom.I would suggest her husband sleep with her awaken the carnal desire and then die(I am so mean πŸ˜† )
Originally posted by DN2012

so true,I want her to have sexual awareness towards Rudra,not virginal confusion.she should know what exactly she is feeling and by whom.I would suggest her husband sleep with her awaken the carnal desire and then die(I am so mean πŸ˜† )

Good point πŸ‘πŸΌ