Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --SAMUEL--

completely  agree 👍🏼

😉
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kbtr

No. The wedding procession is on it's way back to her husband's village and house, and on the way, they are intercepted by the BSD (and Rudra.) Besides, although it is acceptable for Rudra in our double-standard, hypocritical society, to sleep around before marriage, it is unthinkable for Paro, a woman. So rest assured, she will be pure and innocent for Rudra.

Totally agree with you dear. ..as for as two days stay is concern...marriage will happen after two before that there is all rituals as usual. ...I know baraat use to stay for 2 3 days at brides place. ..25 or 30 years back in punjab. ..so even Birpur is not a modern place...so if baraat is staying for two days. ..it doesn't mean. ...heroin to hero ki hi hogi.
Nawsheen130391 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This show is just awesome, u cant expect what can happen,
i don't think paro or the dheela varun will be able to over-come their shyness to muster enough courage...🤣
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think so.have to wait what cv store for us.
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think so...he'l b killed 🤔... 
ArShi-Foreverr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually expected RR team to cast some unknown actor 4 paro's husband!! What was d need to cast VISHAL GANDHI!! He is quite a well known actor!! Will feel v bad when he will get killed!! No offense to d others!! But I also liked the chemistry between paro and varun!! Varun seems to be a nice guy unlike hi mama!! I dont think he knows anything about d Guns!! If some unknown actor wud hv been in d place of Vishal, I wud not have felt so bad for him or Paro!! I wud be happy 4  PaRud!! 😔 😔 😔
Edited by ArShi-Foreverr - 10 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I am ok with almost consummation But BIG NO for full...😉😆
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think they will consummate the marriage . Paro is a village girl . So when she gives herself to a man .She will think she belongs to that man only .So it will interesting to see how Paro fall for Rudra.
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
,my reaction will be.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Edited by nadiamalik01 - 10 years ago