Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF : Cross My Heart | Thread 2 | COMPLETE (Page 20)

mszoeystar Groupbie
mszoeystar
mszoeystar

Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Chapter 16: that was such a good chapter. Loved the emotions running through it. I have a feeling that khushi is hiding something major about her health based on her conversation with Arjun's dad. Read it all in one go, u will be hearing more from me now that I found your story. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueMystique

sutapasarbabhom IF-Rockerz
sutapasarbabhom
sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 29 October 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Just read some parts want to read more wik u pm me for future updt tanx

BlueMystique

_Oorja_ Senior Member
_Oorja_
_Oorja_

Posted: 31 October 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
it is Friday!! waiting for update.

BlueMystique

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 01 November 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Chapter 17

Lavanya smiled seeing the excitement on Khushi's face. The girl had been giddy with happiness the entire day before, and hadn't slept a wink last night if the dark circles under her eyes were any indication. But her face glowed with happiness, the kind Lavanya had rarely got a glimpse of for the past three years.

Babuji was scheduled to have his check-up today, and Khushi was determined to meet him, no matter what. Lavanya had convinced Khushi to let her come along, just for moral support if nothing else. She knew that the family would be at the hospital, along with babuji, and didn't want Khushi to be alone around them. Whatever they thought of Khushi, she hoped the Guptas would be against airing their dirty laundry in public. But there was no saying what ASR would do, and La was going to be there to set him straight if he decided to interfere with Khushi's visit with her father.

Lavanya parked the car in the hospital's garage and turned toward Khushi.

"Khush, I am telling you now, don't take any bullshit from them, okay?"

"Relax, La. Babuji will be here today, right? They won't say anything in front of him."

Lavanya sighed, but smiled when Khushi pushed at her arm lightly and smiled encouragingly, telling Lavanya everything would be fine.

Khushi was one in a million. Even when Lavanya was pursuing Arnav, and had known that Arnav was showing more than a normal interest in Khushi, she had admired her. She had a way of making the people around her happy, and winning even the hardest of hearts with her sweet disposition. She cared for others and put their needs in front of her own, almost to a fault. Maybe she hadn't always made the wisest of choices, but she had never intended to hurt anyone. And to see that she was being outcasted by her own family, by the man who claimed to love her, irked Lavanya to no end.

They got out of the car and walked over to the stairs that led to the first floor of the hospital. Knowing the head honcho had it's benefits, one of which was a parking area that had great access to the hospital.

They came out onto the first floor, and walked down the lobby. Babuji was going to be seeing Dr. Agarwal for his check-up, since his primary care doctor was on a leave. Seeing that they haven't arrived yet, which wasn't surprising because Khushi had dragged them out of the house at an ungodly hour, Lavanya walked over to the waiting area and took a seat, asking Khushi to do the same.

Khushi, however, was too excited to sit in one place.

"Do you think he'll be happy to see me, La? It's been so long. I mean, I know it's only been a little more than a week, and I have stayed away for much longer..." here Khushi trailed off, sadness tinging her words.

"He'll be ecstatic to see you," Lavanya said, interrupting before Khushi could grow more morose. She had been so happy today, Lavanya didn't want anything to interfere with that. "Now stop wearing a hole in the floor, and come sit down. I would say we should go meet uncle, but looks like he has an appointment."

Khushi looked at the door, which had a "Do-not-disturb" sign on it, and nodded. Taking a seat next to Lavanya, she took a hold of her friend's hand and said with genuine gratitude in her voice, "Thank you, La. I couldn't have done any of this without you."

Lavanya shook her head as her eyes filled with tears.

"You taught me how to live, Khush. Compared to that, this was nothing."

Blinking rapidly, Lavanya continued, "Now don't go get all emotional on my ass. Me crying is not a pretty sight."

Their giggles were interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming their way.

Khushi was the first to spot Babuji, and she got up in a hurry, excited to see him after so long.

Babuji's face lit up, seeing his daughter waiting for him. He had missed her for the past two weeks, waiting for her to visit. But then he had overheard a conversation between Garima and Madhumati, wherein they talked about how they had sent Khushi away when she came to see him. He had been devastated thinking about how his little girl must have felt, being rejected by her own family. He vowed to put an end to this as soon as he had his voice back, his resolution adding an extra vigor to his efforts at vocal therapy.

"Babuji," Khushi said, kneeling in front of him. "I missed you so much!"

Garima and Madhumati were taken aback at the sight of her, not expecting her to know about his appointments, and hence not anticipating that she would visit Shashi.

Shashi lifted his hand, which was shaking with the effort, and placed it on Khushi's.

"What are you doing here?" Madhumati asked, her tone spewing venom. She couldn't believe Khushi would confront them in a public place, did the girl have no care for decency?

"I am here to visit babuji, bu..." Khushi trailed off, remembering that Buaji had told her that she was not her aunt. "I am here to visit Babuji."

"And what right to do you have to do this? You abandoned us! You blackened our name, and now you think you can come back and be a daughter to this family again?" screamed Buaji.

Lavanya stood up to give the woman a piece of her mind, but was silenced by the look Khushi gave her.

"I don't want to fight," Khushi said, her tone even and calm. "I am here to meet Babuji. I request that you not make a scene."

"How dare you!?" Buaji screamed, Khushi's calm tone incensing her. "You were the one who turned this into a fight. You were the one who caused the family so much grief. You were the one who ran away, and left us to deal with the mess you left behind. And even now, you are the one who's making a scene."

Khushi closed her eyes, the memories assaulting her at Buaji's words. Oh, how she wished she could take it all back.

Babuji watched helplessly as Madhumati screamed at Khushi. To everyone, it would look like Khushi didn't care, but he was her father, he knew that each word was hitting its target, and twisting the knife a little deeper in Khushi's heart.

"That's enough, Madhu..." Lavanya spoke up, unable to see Khushi retreating into her shell.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Payal asked, who had just walked into the waiting area with Arnav.

Payal had insisted that she go to the check-up with Babuji, and since Aakash had a meeting, Arnav volunteered to take her. With all that had happened yesterday, Arnav had forgotten about the fact that Khushi was intending to be there for the check-up, and hence, had failed to inform the Guptas of this.

Khushi opened her eyes, hearing Payal's voice. She wondered why Devi Mayya was punishing her so. Hearing buaji's words had been hard enough, and seeing amma with that hard look in her eyes, showing no sympathy for her had been too much bear in itself. But now, her Jiji was here too, speaking as if seeing Khushi was the worst thing in the world.

"Apparently, she's here to visit her Babuji," Garima said, her tone almost mocking when she referred to Shashi being Khushi's father.

"Her Babuji?" Payal said, her emotions getting the best of her. "Where was she when her Babuji was suffering from paralysis and couldn't even understand why his laadli had left them for a bas***d? Where was she when her Babuji was being murdered by the same man she loved?" Khushi gasped at this, her eyes filling with tears as they flickered towards Babuji. "Where was she when her Babuji was fighting for his life as a result of that? Too busy with you lover, Khushi? Is that what happened?"

Arnav clenched his hands, Payal's words angering him as he acknowledged the truth of them. Is that where she went after she disappeared? Was she with that bas***d!?

"Why right do you have to claim your relationship to Babuji now, when you were too busy gallivanting with the bas***d when you were needed here?"

"That's enough!" Lavanya looked at Khushi's "family" with something akin to hate. If Khushi wasn't going to defend herself, she will.

Payal looked at Lavanya for the first time, not noticing the girl as her focus was completely on Khushi.

"Don't defend that characterless..."

"She was dying!"

With three words, Lavanya had turned all their lives upside down for the second time in three years.

AN : I am thinking about switching the update day to Saturday, just because my Friday's have been crazy for the past few weeks. Hope you don't mind. This one is a big update in terms of plot development, hope you like it :)

Please buddy me for update notifications. Or you can follow me on twitter @ridz_mystique. Or drop me a PM with your email id and I will add you to my email notification list.

On-Going Stories : In This Moment | Snapshot 

Index : Blooming world

The following 233 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonck1985barbie_gurlpsruthisimren97mishimanonymous1906momof2_IPKKNDprhaevergreen05PantheraoncaawsomechokriPetunia11sofykhantomchi94TajinderKnoushiriZaynMalik21anooopudi69raniushaChardonnayloony-toonyjyogulRita27aliahaysesaaniaasnehag13796Mamu768deeps32Aliyaali2008DEEWANI94venyarumugambutterfly_20jigipariMLMLrambamalsreyalLynette50CrazyarshiVioletFlowernimahajansaal24reeshreep4peppaCrazivillelittlerenu16irama1ocean28sankadevi25ttannSimantharTrueLoveIs4everthen123PagliTitlibablubliMONAKARANnimkosangeethbalaArshinmenaj84anju4566sony1990preetigillsweetfairy007addicted16athiraktyadiyadaswtgirl_tinalilyattitudeneel123shyamiduttsumalishalinikanagupaaskhannaMaankiMariamrsingh0103tasmineprincesssarahpiyushiARSHI_FAN11snehashetty34Fridaprabha75sushanayamanbrinnyinamajarshivanisaurnishkkaWaterIcelovebadhanSushmita75gurukhushnarmathabiju21kamtokdinawaheedambika94thinkggreenSisbamboo1AshgleabellotinklebyAmita2014Aplihsangelgirl_a_Oorja_kaprasinjayanthinagscorpio47anukapsanjuarshikaty185addicted25First_Lightgprsipkndlover75inaara_khanina_saahilkoyalpariloves_aishuAnnasabuHuleygirlbrishti84Savera84mit0905Spoonaipran28671Aish002DilLoveRomancesheen.skArilipBubbles76nissoAsvatiNandzyogapremsadianabilifsaal044barbiebalaAneesahJabeentanu_15PrncssOfHeartchemistry9RandomGirlthangam100fatima2603shils28imran78faffydproverpurplelovemsmarplemaloseAngels_Ringmeghnasneel11anarshineverbeforeArmelajeya0301rainyday3000yongshintanya_visagarpatadiaDhara_sShamz94iqbals4everkirti123seshatreehira2050just_juhiN0306shiv456KtotheMjessjazzrusselskhushikushigowdaluvbugsaschadesSS88kshubhangiarchnahardik123zayana123noolikavyanjali08sanamskyaysemLDGsarita_barunamfashionistasayari_sanki99shalbi..Prii1994..Pinky.RaizadamahrusweetyArshi67Javeria3991risha8kclovearshihoney-sweetyChokri_ASRaayt..Saraa..star_fan1AnupamaJYfrenzyyblue_rose1605lara3110tintinuKowsianu1017smankashishkDiva_AkorshidrunkiiebabeArjuhisistvpal007summaiyasayeddiyadivyasnoopy84seeta_naipsSrilathalollarulamacanapoempup03yoga123ranogill1chillyEccentricarishbala3018ShiningHeartsdumasprincessunaraMysticRiver

sankadevi25 Groupbie
sankadevi25
sankadevi25

Posted: 01 November 2014 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
AHH Number 1!

OMG, the secret is finally out! Khushi's reports, the reason that she had to leave, everything! Finally, FINALLY, everyone will know what happened-including us, LOL. Hopefully she can mend bridges with everyone, though I do want to see LOTS of groveling from them! They put her through so much!

Oooh, here's to hoping for happier chapters!

Edited by sankadevi25 - 01 November 2014 at 8:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27inamajarSS88just_juhiBlueMystiquecanapoem

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 01 November 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Dammit I really hate the guptha and Arnav all say they love Khushi yet to see any of them try to talk to her all they do is blame her and ASR is the worst he is supposed to love her yet not once did he try to find out the truth and love la standings up for her friend wish Khushi would let her speak and khushi was dying that family never deserved her awesome update beautifully written thanks for the pm. 

Edited by dumas - 02 November 2014 at 7:38am

Rita27

bablubli Groupbie
bablubli
bablubli

Posted: 01 November 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Ok Ridz..first reaction...wow! 
So, Khushi was unwell and she decided to be away from everyone she loved..
Was her saying yes in the Shyam matter a way to get everybody to hate her (and eventually forget or give up on her) so that it would be easier on them case she died?

I am so glad that Lavanya spoke up this time and I really hope that now Arnav has heard this shocker from Lavanya, he will find out more about where Khushi was all this while and what really happened..

Babuji must recover quickly enough to defend his daughter - I am sure he knows things that the others don't, esp about Shyam...

Good going Ridz..the story is gaining momentum, can't wait to read more!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rita27sweetfairy007BlueMystiquedumas

aycma98 IF-Dazzler
aycma98
aycma98

Posted: 01 November 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Okay, is this a deja-vu moment? Because I could've sworn I have read this before!!! But now I cannot remember what happened to Khushi, or what the future updates show. I just cannot wait for Saturday to come around now! What happened to Khushi!

BlueMystique

Go to top