Frequent Posters

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Feel bad for Khushi nice update 
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah the dreaded cliffhanger...how I despise thee!!! My heart pains for Khushi. She had to take care of so much and everyone but had no one to share her sorrow and fear with. I can't imagine what she went through. Arnav should realize how selfless her action was. It may not have been the right one but he's no one to judge her since he has no idea what she went through and doesn't know the meaning of being selfless...Please update soon.
anonymous1906 thumbnail
Oh my life. I'm speechless! How does one respond to such a update. 
That was heart wrenching. It made my eyes water! I didn't expect that. You've completely thrown me D: I can't believe it that she went through sooo much and still took the hate from everyone. She suffered way too much. I hope she's all well now

Thanks for the much awaited update. I absolutely loved it. 
Can't wait to see how Arnav reacts to all this because in all honesty if i was in his position i wouldn't know how to react. Like literally. My brain would stop functioning.

Can't wait for the next update!! 
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Finally the moment where she revealed the truth to Arnav.
No one can really judge Khushi, she did what she felt right for everyone at the time so no one would have been hurt, had something happened to Khushi.
I am patiently waiting to see how Arnav reacts to it all.
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it
archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was awesome.
You bland Khushi's illness with and Shyam story, what ever he did so well.

When I see truth from Khushi point of view then it looks like she was right and did right thing to safe arnav from pain of listing her but their is other side of the coin. If she thought that showing her bad person arnav could move in his life after she was gone, then she she was wrong because with this arnav could not trust any girl and keep on thinking that she too will cheat on him.

Even now I think that Khushi should have told truth to Arnav. with this he might have taken time but would have moved on thinking that now Khushi will not come ever. He could gave moved and find love again, he could have trust again.

Bug what is done is done, glad that she is fine now and they will find way to be together again.

Thanks for updating. Loved it.
Edited by archnahardik123 - 9 years ago
rith123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ridz!
Before I say anything else, please please please tell me that there is a happily ever after. I'm going to cry otherwise. 
Poor Khushi. She had to deal with so much and her family never really bothered to really know what was going on.
I want to know what Arnav's reaction to this is going to be like.
No pressure or anything, but feel free to update tomorrow itself, yes? Awesome.
arshina223 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It was all for Arnav. To save him from the heart ache of losing a loved one once more.

beautiful update.

let's see what Arnav would do now.
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update, but you can't stop there. 
rvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heart breaking update for both of them hope he understands ...loved it