risha8 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nyc update 
loved it 
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Ridz! :)
Looking forward to reading how Khushi will handle this now. And how ready will Arnav be to listen to her explanation? Can't wait for the upcoming chapters.

Loved it! 
GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for next update eagerly...
anonymous1906 thumbnail
Oh my gosh! I really hope the next update is their confrontation! PLEASE!! I'm dying to know 
Awesome update as usual!! Eagerly waiting for the next one :3 
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful. waiting for next.
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just finished catching up this story. Can't wait for the talk. 
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Intense one!

Hope she could explain him her reasons though they couldn't erase out the pain of betrayal he went through!Edited by Hina69 - 9 years ago
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And the dung has hit the fan!!! Yayyy! I've been waiting for that for so long! I know, I'm weird, but I can't help it! 😆 I've missed this kind of interaction between Arshi. THEY are another example of opposites attract like I had said Lavanya and Arjun were in my comment from the last chapter.

What's surprising me though is that Lavanya hasn't confronted or talked to Arnav yet. Maybe he doesn't deserve to, but at the very least he should know all the whats and whys of Khushi's absence. I can't quite remember if he was there during Lavanya's initial outburst, (I will go back and re-read to confirm) BUT, if he was, doesn't he remember all that? Or does he NOT want to remember?? Sigh... I hope Arshi are put out of their misery soon. While I'm gonna be realistic and not expect them to be all lovey dovey right away, I still want them to be some what cordial to each other.

Looking forward to your next update already! Edited by juhi611 - 9 years ago
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
intense it was
he is not ready to hear her explanations
true he has every rite to do that but at the same time he need this explanation for his own sanity his own peace n she is just asking that.