Fan Fictions

ArHi FF : Cross My Heart | Thread 2 | COMPLETE - Page 60

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
khushi is too good yaar.but those who are too good get hurt always.anyways its just my opinion as i know the pain they suffer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am so luving the Lavanya of your ff, she is what you call a true friend who will stick by you no matter what.

Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really good story
Hope you update soon 

barsana thumbnail
nice update...khushi is same old selfless soul...God bless her & she finds happiness...
btw where is arnav????i hope he is there in next update...πŸ˜‰
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update...
but no Arshi...
When ll they talk?
Want to read them conversing or at least.. silent treatments..
update next soon..
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
5 chapter to 29πŸ€“πŸ˜†
I understand where La is coming from...she's over protective of Khushi probably cause she senses Khushis vulnerability to her family.
And Khushi's family doesn't really have a great track record ..do they?
Now I'm really dying for an Arshi scene
Don't keep us waiting BMjiπŸ˜†
sweety1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love lavaniya in your story such a gd friend πŸ‘πŸ‘ waiting for the πŸ‘ext upd
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yaar hw much we hv to wait for arshi pl gv it soon la protectv towarward khushi shw hw butiful their frendshp tanx for pm
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
At long last... I'm finally here and commenting on your last couple of CMH updates! πŸ˜› 

Lots of feelings flying around here. And some of them, I think are rightly deserved while others maybe not so much. Especially after this last chapter and the argument betweeen Lavanya & Khushi.

While I can actually see (and kinda) understand both their points of view/reasonings... I'm gonna have to side with Lavanya here. I too feel that Khushi's family is taking advantage of her inherent kindness and too-forgiving nature and heaping the emotional atyachaar on Khushi to make up for their not so nice actions from earlier. To me it seems that instead of they themselves feeling guilty and atoning for their past mistakes,  they're make Khushi feel guility for not informing them of her situation.  ONCE, just once I'd like Khushi to show some anger AND confront her family about why/how her family treated her like how they did. THEY NEED TO KNOW! They can't live in an ignorant bubble forever! Because, THEN and ONLY THEN can the true healing process begin.

No comment on Khushi's better half... at least not until the "dung hits the fan" as you mentioned a couple of updates ago. I know it will make a mess, but I hope that the dung doesn't make too much of a big mess though.πŸ˜†

As always, looking forward to your next update! I only noticed your other fic Mine! very recently, so instead of just asking for updates for this maybe I should go read and comment on that? 😳
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
love how much Lavanya looks out for her