ArHi FF : Cross My Heart | Thread 2 | COMPLETE - Page 58

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm completely obsessed with this story!!! It's so good and am dying to read Arnav Khushi confrontation. But I understand the need for a proper build up to the scene. Can't wait for the next chapter and I'm definitely going to check out your other work :)
Awesome update... Khushi is too sweet n forgives faster than she gets hurt :) understand la... She just wanted to protect khushi 
You presented the antithesis quite well. Khushi has had two diametrically opposite experiences with the Gupta family, and she might have agreed to forgive them, but I shall stick with Lavanya's opinion.

Anjali? I continue to be intrigued😕
You shown how golden khushie is but Lavanya right they do not deserve to be forgiven so easily I think khushie needs to let them know how they have let her down ,and what she expects from them in the future  this conversation needs to happen with the guptas as well as Payal and the riazadas ,I think Arjun's dad shd tell them that they have I not done the right thing where khushie concerned. 
Very Well Written..Nice..👍🏼
I am sorry. I know i ll get brickbats for this but in this story i am unable 2 sympathize with Kushi. Arnav dint believe her lie. He kept repeating no, u r lying, u love only me. She only looked him in the face & claimed that she loves shyam.

What ever might b her reason in such a scenario Arnav can only hate her. No1 can b so understanding & forgiving. Even Garima did ask her repeatedly. If she couldn't tell before Arnav she c'd ve told Payal separately i ve reasons & c'd ve explained 2 her Jiji. Payal has always been more loving & supportive than even Garima/Bua.

So sorry if u hate me 4 this comment but in this FF my support is only for Arnav & not for Kushi!
Loved it

So khushi is going to attend the pooja

Was khushi so close to die? Hasnt she recovered yet

Continue soon
If La doesn't want Khushi to talk with her family, then how does she suppose Khushi will be happy?
The update was great👏 but it looked short :(
awesome. ...khushi too good...loved the update..
missing arshi continue sooon...
One can understand La's anger. She was the one to pick up the pieces the last time around. But, Khushi is right in wanting to forgive. In order to move forward, isn't it necessary that we do just that? Won't being weighed down by the baggage of resentment hinder our own progress?