ArHi FF : Cross My Heart | Thread 2 | COMPLETE - Page 49

Posted: 9 years ago
Update was really good. I liked how Arnav reacted to be honest. Bz whatever the reason maybe Kushi did not have the right to decide for Arnav in her case of illness. If he wanted to stand by her or not was his wish and haq. She denied him that, so now she needn't give explanations. 

But yes they disbelieved her soon. That is unforgivable too. 

Glad to see they are letting her know what is going on with her father and glad to know that la and he bond are more like sister and love that la trust Khushi unlike her family and Asr as always pushing her away with his attitude and he wonders why she never came to him yes she never told him the truth but he should have seen through  her even go after her instead just like her family all was waiting for her to screw up awesome update thanks for the pm.
this update is taking us towards some shocking revelation...i hope
khushi is going to be ok...arnav as usual can't part with his attitude
fantastic update.
loved it.
superb.
dafaq! The nerve of this man! He still has the guts to act so arrogant! Agreed khushi was also at fault, but he should have tried more and used his so called brain and contacts to find out the truth.
Though it seems that this is his guilt speaking, but still nothing gives him the right to be so rude.
And why is khushi bent on explaining him everything, at least not till he himself asks for it?
He at present doesn't deserve a proper explanation, just tell him the story as it is, that's it. Huf!
Sorry Ridz but I got carried away!
Waiting for the showdown!
Keep writing!Edited by shai95 - 9 years ago
Awesome update. Feeling sorry for both Arnav and Khushi. 
he is an idiot nic eupdate
Wonderful update...thanks for the PM
Hey Ridz...so good to see your regular updates...if only my comments were as regular. But, I promise to try..

Rushed through the last few chapters ... I did not expect the truth to come out like this but loved Lavanya for it. Bahut ho gaya...the family needed to know before any more harsh words were thrown at Khushi. 
Khushi must feel lighter now that the truth is out & more importantly, now that she can meet her bauji at peace without the drama every single time. To have to suffer physically & emotionally is hard on anyone..

I understand Payal & Arnav feeling betrayed...but only so much. Trust should count for something. Why is it that if they loved & knew her as well as they think they did, they did not see through her lies...About buaji & amma, the less said the better..

I do have some questions - where is Shyam now, were there questions on his character at the time of these incidents, why did Khushi choose to use his name as an excuse to get away from the situation? I mean why did Khushi think that taking Shyam's name at the time was a sure shot way of evoking hatred among the family members?

Looking forward to the story unfolding & getting answers to all these and more...and to seeing Barun Sobti on screen this weekend, of course! :)

Will come back with more comments shortly..until  then, take care Ridz!

ps. I love that you have restarted Mine as well...I love that one too! :)
Edited by bablubli - 9 years ago
La vantage is such a good friend