AWESOME UPDATE
THANKS FOR THE PM
UPDATE SOON
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,
I m back after my sis wedding..
I hav just read all the parts which i hav missed & all were fab update.. i realy love the way how Khushi treated her aunt & Garima when they visited her..
but little sad when Arnav says that there nothing to talk.. can feel the pain & understand that what Khushi was going through after Arnav's this behaviour..
though we are very eager to know all the details about Khushis condition, but u are right that everything needs to be proper for to start that most awaited conversation..

& thanks for the pm.. & i m really happy that u hav started again writing "Mine" which i hav read few weeks back & i really like that as well. will read next part & comment there soon..
ShiningHearts thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
apekshash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely. is arnav angry with her?
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Loved it!!!!!
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BMji..I'm thinking🤓
I actually feel bad for this Arnavji...
Khushi has had Lavanya to support her through her illness,poor Arnavji has been through it all alone.
And I read the note🤔..Seven more chapters till you put us out of our misery.
Loved the update🤗
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Buddy!
Just finished this and my my what eh story! Mind blowing seriously!! I have a bad cold yet the water works didn't stop every update all I did was to try and control my tears! I'm sure it just added up to the already existing cold and sore throat!

Can I just hit all of them with a rolling pin? Like right in the middle of the head!

What were they? 5 year olds? Who would just believe anything and everything blindly? What happened to a part of the body called brain more importantly heart?? 

And now they act all fine? Urgh!

And he, he claimed he loved her? He still does? What happened to his ASRish self? Dead and decayed? And he had the audacity to try And spoil her only sane relationship with LA?

And now also he's not changed! He's the one who is showing off like nothing to talk? Really I'd be more happy if it's the other way round! She's always the one who sacrifices! Why man?

I love LA and Arjun! 

Now for the next update eagerly!!

Cheers 
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
arnav ignoring khushi...
khushi wants to talk with arnav...
update soon...
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, I too felt that the speed had slowed down all of a sudden!!
Anyways now that you have informed, will be waiting for the 29th chapter for things to pick up!!
But why is Arnav angry with her, due to the fact that she didn't tell him the truth
or to the fact that she is dying now!!
Confused, need to back to the past and read all chapters again!!
Take Care!!
😊
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ridz, I loved this update. 

Loved the light hearted conversation between Lavanya and others at the hospital. 

Arnav surely cares for Payal a lot.

So Khushi finally decided to talk to Arnav and end these misunderstandings and silent treatments. 
But Arnav being the ruthless ASR neglected her invitation to talk. How typical of him!!!!!😆