Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! You are truly building up the tension for " the Talk" aren't you?
Arnav is unable to face Khushi and does not want to say something hurting both of them. 

Awesome update, looking forward to the build up and ultimate face off  - with all answers out. It is going to be heartbreaking the way you are pulling off each update.
Edited by inamajar - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
crazylovey thumbnail
Nice update... 
Continue soon.. 
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is sure upset about arnav saying nothing to talk. Lavanya is a great friend. Waiting for the tension to break between arnav and khushi and I believe the mystery of khushi's health will come to light after their talk!!!!
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great. I am on the same page of update. Thanks for the pm.
sankadevi25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
WHAAT. WHY would Arnav say that? I'm so confused! Other than that, I'm happy Lavanya is trying her best to diffuse the tension. I'm not a huge fan of Garima and Madhumathi, and I'm also glad that it translates. KHUSHIII <3 She still has feelings for Arnav! Not that we didn't know, but yeah! I'm super curious to see how you take this forward!
sudhalata1 thumbnail
What's wrong with Arnav. Even after knowing the truth he is being so stubborn. Is it the pain of what he is going to hear that is keeping him away with the inevitable talk
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
lovely chappy..and funny note at the end..lol...u hav buld up the tension pretty well..leading to that all important convo between arshi,,update soon pls...
maverickmartin thumbnail
I am really eager to know what exactly was wrong with Khushi. I guess I'll have to wait till "the shit hits the fan". :p
Or have I missed something along the chapters? :/

Anyway, great update. Payal's not-so-subtle attempts to drive Arnav away bordered on comical. And Khushi needs more of those spur-of-the-moment bursts of courage.
Edited by maverickmartin - 9 years ago