Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just read all chaptr one go amazing story am nt surprise about arnav behavior toward khushi becoz he has probkem with trust isue wondr hw wil deal with situation nw tanx for pm
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now that he knows she was dying he is feeling guilty for treating her so badly

Now everyone is so concern with their false concern
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Short and sweet, so much turmoil in her life and now she think Arnav hates her. Reading betwen the lines he still loves her, and what she was trying to protect him from is coming back full force.

please update soon.
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Came across this ff and read all chapters. This is so gd. U write v.well. what is happening to khushi? She is dying due to which she left everybody. Continue soon.
ShiningHearts thumbnail
Read all parts in one go..
Fabulous Story!!!!!!
vth som Awesome twists..
continue soon curious to knw Y Khushi lied n
She is still sick??
wtng fr nxt prt...
-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Glad to have u back...loved this update n thank god...FINALLY the truth is out n they can have their long talks where everyone is thinking of redemption rather than incriminating khushi of crimes she wouldnt dream of committing...loved itπŸ‘
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ridz, no update today????? πŸ˜•
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
It's coming tonight (EST)!

Sorry, been a bit busy with something else I've been working on πŸ˜‰
rosecvg thumbnail
Wow superb story line... please update the next part
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 19

"Hate?" Lavanya mumbled to herself. "Khushi! What did the bas***d say!? Did he say something to hurt you? I swear to god I..."

"Hurt me?" Khushi repeated, her eyebrows crinkled in confusion. "He didn't say anything, La. Just asked me if I was alright now."

Lavanya wondered what Khushi was on about, if he had only asked her if she was alright, didn't that mean he cared for her?

"Khush, why do you...?" She was about to express her doubts, but was interrupted by Payal.

"Can we go to the coffee shop across the street, Khushi?" Payal asked, her face a mixture of guilt and anger. "We need to talk."

"I need to be here for Babuji's checkup," said Khushi. She wasn't sure if she wanted to speak to her sister so soon.

Lavanya had blurted out the truth, but none of the actual details of what had happened were revealed, as Dr. Agarwal had stepped out of his office at that exact moment, and asked for Babuji to be brought inside.

"It's over," Payal said, indicating to Dr. Agarwal's office. The door was opened by the doctor, and Garima was pushing Babuji's wheelchair out.

Khushi let them move away a little before walking over to the doctor.

"How is he, uncle?" she asked anxiously.

"His blood pressure was a little high, but other than that, all his vitals seemed to be fine." He glanced at her family gathered around Babuji before turning his gaze onto her. "They found out, didn't they?"

Khushi sighed, "Yes, but not everything."

"Do you want me to explain the condition to them?" he offered with a sympathetic smile.

"No. I think it's better if they hear from me," Khushi answered, with a grateful smile. "If they have question after that, I'll take you up on your offer."

He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder for a second and said, "I'll be here if you need anything, Khushi."

"I know, uncle," she said, her eyes misting over at his kind words. Devi Mayya had been extremely kind to her by sending this wonderful family into her life. She couldn't have survived this ordeal without them.

With a nod, Dr. Agarwal turned around and walked back into his office.

With a sigh, Khushi turned around, and walked over to stand next to Payal, who was standing in front of Babuji.

"Dr. Agarwal said everything is fine, Babuji," Khushi said with a smile. "Looks like the treatment is working."

Babuji smiled at her, indulging her enthusiasm at his recovery. He couldn't, however, be completely happy until and unless his Khushi was back again.

"Khushi? Can we go?" Payal asked, more insistent this time.

Khushi, who had been avoiding looking at her sister, her entire family except Babuji, ever since the truth had come out, sighed and turned towards her. They deserved answers, and she ready or not, she had to explain what had happened.

"Sure," Khushi said, and hugging Babuji once, walked behind Payal.

"Khush," Lavanya called, seeing her friend walk out with Payal. Her family had some nerve! Did they think they could just barge into her life again, and everything would be peachy?

"Can I talk to you for a second?" she asked, and without waiting for Khushi's agreement, took a hold of her arm and dragged her away from Payal.

"What are you doing, Khush?" Lavanya asked, exasperated. "Don't be your usual forgiving self! They don't deserve it!"

"La," Khushi started, only to be interrupted.

"I don't care what you think. I am not going to let them hurt you again," Lavanya said with a decisive nod. "I shouldn't even have said anything. I am sorry about that," she apologized, before going on. "But that's exactly it! If I hadn't said something, they wouldn't even have given you a second thought before trying to send you away."

"Lis..."

"And now that they know the truth, they want to be all lovey again? Not gonna happen!"

"La," Khushi said, placing a hand on Lavanya's that held her arm tightly. "I know how you feel about all this. A part of me feels that same way. But there is another part of me that knows that I am to blame partly as well. Let me give them the answers they deserve. Forgiveness is another matter altogether."

Lavanya glared at Khushi, but she let her arm go. She could see it in Khushi's eyes, the remorse at having lied to them. And no matter what she thought, if telling her family relieved Khushi of the guilt, then she would let her friend do what she needed to do. But if her family was thinking that they could act as if everything was back to normal, they had another thing coming!

"Fine," Lavanya sighed. "But if Payal or any of your family say even a word to hurt you, they will have me to deal with!"

Khushi smiled and pulled Lavanya into a tight hug.

"You are the best friend a girl could ask for, La."

La returned the hug, and said, "And don't you dare forget it!"

AN : I know that the chapters are short, and the you are all very eager to know the entire story, and I will reveal it in due time. Please be patient with me and the update lengths, as I have multiple stories going at the same time. I'll try to complete writing this story soon, and once that is done I'll increase the frequency of the updates.

Please buddy me for update notifications. Or you can follow me on twitter @ridz_mystique. Or drop me a PM with your email id and I will add you to my email notification list.

TS: First Impressions

On-Going Stories : In This Moment | Snapshot 

Index : Blooming world