Fan Fictions

ArHi FF : Cross My Heart | Thread 2 | COMPLETE - Page 21

incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyloo :)
I just read all the 17 chapters in one go, and I really loved this different take on the infamous terrace hug scene. 
So glad that they Arnav & Khushi confessed to each other, but was really shocked when Khushi said she loved Shyam. Though I know there must have been a reason, which is almost finally revealed in chapter 17. Poor Khushi. She must have gone through so much! Thank God for La !! This girl is a gem, an ideal best friend. 
More than Arnav, I hate Payal here. She never understood her sister. And never will.
Looking forward, very eagerly, to the next update! Please notify me once you update. Buddied you 😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amfashionista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful. Now i'm  changing my posture and sitting on edge do update this soon
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey, just read all the seventeen chapters. Very different take on Shyam and Khushi hugging. 
Was she terminally ill? Why did she say she loves Shyam??

I am sending you a buddy request dear.
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is Kushi still terminally ill or recovered? 
But what her illness has to do with hugging Shyam and lying to family?. Why she ran away from her family and Arnav?. Guess time for Arnav to get report from Private detective to learn everything about  Kushi and her where abouts in past three years. 
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ridz wow amazing two chapters, firts welcome back seems like ages!

I read chapters these couple of chapters, I cant believe that her family treayed her like that, she was after all that brought up by them, they should know that she would give up her right arm for them if required just to keep them happy. I understand Arnav , for a person who denied and faught his love, then to have it thrown back at him , yes I understand him. Id understand the rest 8f his famiky too. But Anjali, yes the girls actually has her brain in gear, she knew that khushi would never do something like that to anyone, and especially to the woman who her love cherished above all others. I suspect that she said she loved Shyam was to make sure that his deceitful two face was out of their lives. If she was dying then she would have made sure that Arnav wouldnt have gone through losing her through the one irreversible life fact of dying.

La is such a great friend, and im glad she told them all what was up. Myissue is Shyam is he lurking around anywhere?

Also update on any day you deem fit, as long as you do update. Canot wait yo see the family reaction,
msmarple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back. I just caught up with this story. Wonderful updates.
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ch 15 nice yaar
ch 16 great ch 17 finally the secret is gonna be out
thangam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that was amazing, do continue, can u  send me the premission to see ur blog thanks

crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
got to know of this ff for the first time today.. read all chapters at one go...simply awesome...
shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG you're back! I just realised that I had missed three updates. Not anymore! Now I'm gonna stalk this thread regularly just like before! Read all the updates in a go! Feels so good to read this story after a year. Loving the build up of the future plot! excited for the next updates!
keep writing