Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Missing this story, so looking forward when you are free to update!
sman thumbnail
good to c u online..any good news on the way for this wonderful FF?  I am dying to know Kushi's past
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Lovelies,

I didn't want to post a note here saying I will update soon, because after the previous times when I have failed to fulfill my promise, I feel like my words aren't worth much. But since a few of you have seen me come online, and have been asking me about the stories, here we go.

I will see my incomplete stories to completion. This is a promise I made to myself when I started writing them, and I have no intention of breaking it. Life has gotten in the way many times, but this time, I will not get your hopes up until I am absolutely sure that I can give you regular updates. I have a plan in mind that I have already put into action, and if all goes well, I should start posting next month...regularly

So, please, trust me just one more time. You won't be disappointed, ASR ki kasam! πŸ˜†

And if any of you are interested in trusting me just a little more, here's a story I recently started and have been updating regularly.

I will also be updating my Drabble series, Snapshots, frequently during this month.

Love,
Ridz

Edited by BlueMystique - 9 years ago
sman thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Hello Lovelies,

I didn't want to post a note here saying I will update soon, because after the previous times when I have failed to fulfill my promise, I feel like my words aren't worth much. But since a few of you have seen me come online, and have been asking me about the stories, here we go.

I will see my incomplete stories to completion. This is a promise I made to myself when I started writing them, and I have no intention of breaking it. Life has gotten in the way many times, but this time, I will not get your hopes up until I am absolutely sure that I can give you regular updates. I have a plan in mind that I have already put into action, and if all goes well, I should start posting next month...regularly

So, please, trust me just one more time. You won't be disappointed, ASR ki kasam! πŸ˜†

And if any of you are interested in trusting me just a little more, here's a story I recently started and have been updating regularly.

I will also be updating my Drabble series, Snapshots, frequently during this month.

Love,
Ridz

Thank you Ridz...I trust u fully as u have taken ASR ki kasam ;-) nahin to apna ASR ko kuch ho jayega..!!
On a serious note, I know you will complete the stories..have been reading wonderful drabble series..donn know how did I miss In this moment..will read immediately..

your fan
Shailaja
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
oh plz plz... do continue... i have almost lost hope ... but now your note is like life saver... i am grinning like a fool now. i am in love with this particlar story CMH...
inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the note Ridz. Looking forward to your updates once you are able to put them up.  Yes your Dabbles and In this moment are truly lovely.   Edited by inamajar - 9 years ago
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So wonderful to read your note ... these stories are as much a part of our lives as they are the writers...we too dream, create and envisage in our minds the future course of our favorite stories...and words of assurance give flight to our hopes, once again!
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy to note that you are not leaving the story!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You re back. And a new thread. I m very excited for this story :)))
_Oorja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Pls update this one soon.. waiting eagerly.