Katluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yayyy!!! Finally a light-hearted ShraNal scene after so long!! I'M LOVING IT๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. That nok-jhok between them! That jolly and funny Kunal! He is back to his self! ufff main marjawan! The way Shraddha drove off and the horn scene was hilarious!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. . arey Kunal, u shud have stopped Shraddha no?๐Ÿ˜‰. He is busy wondering if Zor uncle's screw got lose๐Ÿคฃ
As much as I wanted ShraNal back, the way CVs showed this scene didn't make sense to me again. Shraddha here is talking about Divorce.. as in THE DIVORCE! And Kunal being the most caring and loving brother, this is a BIG BIG thing if his sister will have to face. But then his reaction wasn't how Kittu's brother wud  have reacted๐Ÿ˜•. I know CV's are trying to get our old ShraNal back.. and THANK YOU HEAPS for that๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. But atleast make some sense and put in the humour whr it's required?? That was a very serious issue and they turned it into comedy. Though Kunal was right on his side.. Zor being a sensible person wud never do tht! So his confusion is totally valid. But for some reason I wanted this scene to be serious and wanted ShraNal to do a very deep and serious talking for AnKi.  CVs will never stop to play with the characters I tell you. But whtever it is, I Loved the scene totally!!!! Felt so relaxed to see them back! Aww they r sooo cuteโ˜บ๏ธ.
Now talking about Zor and Amrit! They are the BEST and the cutest in laws one cud ever have๐Ÿค—!!!! But they shudnt have come up with such a plan. I know they are doing all this to save their children's marriage but they shud have though abt it more.. It completely backfired. I m not talking about Kamini's reaction.. I really don't care wht she thinks cos she hasn't left any stone unturned to criticise and humiliate other's daughter. And even if this happens to her own daugther, she is never gonna realise!!! She is that creepy lady๐Ÿ˜ก. But what I mean is Zor and Amrit cud have planned it better. really didn't like it when Anand guessed it was Kittu who actually wanted the divorce and hence she went upto her in-laws!! Like really Anand?? After Zor giving u that much lecture u come up with this conclusion??? Wow! Why isn't thr any realisation factor in him?? Why???? What's wrong with this man and what does he exactly want???? I agree Kittu was at fault when she took such a huge step but this doesn't make Anand the innocent one. The way he behaved with Kituu covers up all Kittu's mistakes. He has committed bigger one. Still Kittu came back with her in-laws. But even that didnt get his brains back. If he really isn't interested then why glance at his wife chupke chupke with all those Rajhanaa music in the background??? One moment he shows love and shows how much he misses her and the next moment when Kittu comes in front of him and tries to sort out with good conversatio, he is in on full fire!!! I really m not understanding his character and what he really wants! The divorce SHOCKED him! But why? If he keeps behaving like this, asks his wife to take all her stuffs away from his room and never takes any step and make any attempt then is separation not the initial stage?? What is he even thinking???๐Ÿ˜•. His ego has gone that high that he is even ready to sign the divorce papers! Not ONCE he thought abt his love.. about Kituu.. I really want CVs to polish his character. What is his personality turning into?? It's getting very disturbing and irritating!!!๐Ÿ˜กPoor Kittu.. I literally cried with her when she was begging Zor and Kittu to stop this divorce๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. How much she loves Anand!! and this guy simply has no value for her love!!!
But again thinking in ShraNal's point of view, I feel this track is gonna get them even more closer!! Wohooo๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i know I m getting selfish here.. This shudn't have happened with AnKi.. specially with Kittu๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. but this worse situation had finally led ShraNal to team up! It will be a treat to watch how Shraddha and Kunal together will bring Kittu and Anand closer!!!!! eee. I m already excited to see thisโค๏ธ .
Awesome ShraNal scenes ahead I feel with the chor scene already comingg!!! Whooop

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yayy..your post is here!!

Beautiful post again!! โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Well written!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love you!!๐Ÿค—

ShraNal short and cute scene was too cute..loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ShraNal cute nok-jok and their old BG music made my day!โญ๏ธ

Kunal's expressions while their nok -jhok and shraddha was driving was too good!!๐Ÿ˜†

So happy to see our old shraNal back!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Zorit plan flopped!!

Want Anki patch up soon!!๐Ÿ˜Š

The best thing is shraNal teaming up for reuniting Anki!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Red-Rose- - 10 years ago
SwishCrawley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They're back and how. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

LOVING IT! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Katluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Yayy..your post is here!!

Beautiful post again!!โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Well written!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Love you!!๐Ÿค—

ShraNal short and cute scene was too cute..loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ShraNal cute nok-jok and their old BG music made my day!โญ๏ธ

Kunal's expressions while their nok -jhok and shraddha was driving was too good!!๐Ÿ˜†

So happy to see our old shraNal back!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Zorit plan flopped!!

Want Anki patch up soon!!๐Ÿ˜Š

The best thing is shraNal teaming up for reuniting Anki!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thankooo ๐Ÿค— . ShraNal were fabulous!!! They r hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† . So looking forward to this team! I hope they can concentrate on their work and not get distracted and lost into each other's eyes!! I wudn't mind tht though ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by Gurtianluv - 10 years ago
Katluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Swish_07

They're back and how.๐Ÿ˜Ž

LOVING IT!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I M LOVING IT TOO!!!!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gurtianluv

Yayyy!!! Finally a light-hearted ShraNal scene after so long!! I'M LOVING IT๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. That nok-jhok between them! That jolly and funny Kunal! He is back to his self! ufff main marjawan! The way Shraddha drove off and the horn scene was hilarious!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. . arey Kunal, u shud have stopped Shraddha no?๐Ÿ˜‰. He is busy wondering if Zor uncle's screw got lose๐Ÿคฃ
As much as I wanted ShraNal back, the way CVs showed this scene didn't make sense to me again. Shraddha here is talking about Divorce.. as in THE DIVORCE! And Kunal being the most caring and loving brother, this is a BIG BIG thing if his sister will have to face. But then his reaction wasn't how Kittu's brother wud  have reacted๐Ÿ˜•. I know CV's are trying to get our old ShraNal back.. and THANK YOU HEAPS for that๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—. But atleast make some sense and put in the humour whr it's required?? That was a very serious issue and they turned it into comedy. Though Kunal was right on his side.. Zor being a sensible person wud never do tht! So his confusion is totally valid. But for some reason I wanted this scene to be serious and wanted ShraNal to do a very deep and serious talking for AnKi.  CVs will never stop to play with the characters I tell you. But whtever it is, I Loved the scene totally!!!! Felt so relaxed to see them back! Aww they r sooo cuteโ˜บ๏ธ.
Now talking about Zor and Amrit! They are the BEST and the cutest in laws one cud ever have๐Ÿค—!!!! But they shudnt have come up with such a plan. I know they are doing all this to save their children's marriage but they shud have though abt it more.. It completely backfired. I m not talking about Kamini's reaction.. I really don't care wht she thinks cos she hasn't left any stone unturned to criticise and humiliate other's daughter. And even if this happens to her own daugther, she is never gonna realise!!! She is that creepy lady๐Ÿ˜ก. But what I mean is Zor and Amrit cud have planned it better. really didn't like it when Anand guessed it was Kittu who actually wanted the divorce and hence she went upto her in-laws!! Like really Anand?? After Zor giving u that much lecture u come up with this conclusion??? Wow! Why isn't thr any realisation factor in him?? Why???? What's wrong with this man and what does he exactly want???? I agree Kittu was at fault when she took such a huge step but this doesn't make Anand the innocent one. The way he behaved with Kituu covers up all Kittu's mistakes. He has committed bigger one. Still Kittu came back with her in-laws. But even that didnt get his brains back. If he really isn't interested then why glance at his wife chupke chupke with all those Rajhanaa music in the background??? One moment he shows love and shows how much he misses her and the next moment when Kittu comes in front of him and tries to sort out with good conversatio, he is in on full fire!!! I really m not understanding his character and what he really wants! The divorce SHOCKED him! But why? If he keeps behaving like this, asks his wife to take all her stuffs away from his room and never takes any step and make any attempt then is separation not the initial stage?? What is he even thinking???๐Ÿ˜•. His ego has gone that high that he is even ready to sign the divorce papers! Not ONCE he thought abt his love.. about Kituu.. I really want CVs to polish his character. What is his personality turning into?? It's getting very disturbing and irritating!!!๐Ÿ˜กPoor Kittu.. I literally cried with her when she was begging Zor and Kittu to stop this divorce๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. How much she loves Anand!! and this guy simply has no value for her love!!!
But again thinking in ShraNal's point of view, I feel this track is gonna get them even more closer!! Wohooo๐Ÿ˜ƒ. i know I m getting selfish here.. This shudn't have happened with AnKi.. specially with Kittu๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. but this worse situation had finally led ShraNal to team up! It will be a treat to watch how Shraddha and Kunal together will bring Kittu and Anand closer!!!!! eee. I m already excited to see thisโค๏ธ .

Awesome ShraNal scenes ahead I feel with the chor scene already comingg!!! Whooop

very nice post.

yes they r back,but i wanna see them in action.

as zor n amrit's plan got flopped,i think its shranal's time to take the chargen do some crazy things.
-Shobha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice post. In agreement with all, Shranal are back. Loved their cute scene in yesterday's episode. Loved Kunal's confused look and when he jumped at Shraddha's kussawala horn.

looking forward to more.
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gurtianluv

Thankooo ๐Ÿค— . ShraNal were fabulous!!! They r hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† . So looking forward to this team! I hope they can concentrate on their work and not get distracted and lost into each other's eyes!! I wudn't mind tht though ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah..who would!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Just want them together always!!
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post!!beautifully said!
Love watching their Nok jok...they look tooo cute!
Katluv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

Awesome post!!beautifully said!
Love watching their Nok jok...they look tooo cute!

Thank u so much!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . ShraNal are THE BEST!!!! โค๏ธ