Rangrasiya

Ponder Vortex (Page 8)

DrShuenmial Goldie
DrShuenmial
DrShuenmial

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by howcome

Updtaded pg 3

Sorry sahelion... Me did a very very phaltu job... But vaada nibhana and all that nonsense.

My life is currently in SN mode ...with sprinklers going kaput ...the wet soggy mattresses carpet , the blowers, the dehumidifiers ...Angry

Man Howie! Hang in there ! I know the feeling I went through the horror during Sandy:(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07haindips99docgirlhowcomesoapsuds-Jamba-savvy05

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Updtaded pg 3

Sorry sahelion... Me did a very very phaltu job... But vaada nibhana and all that nonsense. 

My life is currently in SN mode ...with sprinklers going kaput ...the wet soggy mattresses carpet , the blowers, the dehumidifiers ...Angry

Ooo - that is NOT fun - especially since you're already inhabiting the vegetable crisper tray. Confused 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07purplenpinkDrShuenmialhaindips99docgirlhowcomeAruni.savvy05soapsudsVistaa

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrShuenmial

According to reliable sources the producer fought tooth and nail about the mooch and mane but the writer and Bitwa ganged up on him so he had to relent but in exchange for that he laid the law that supporting cast names must be limited to "sound like" quashing the writer's twitter fame dreams! But SSN just learned that there be lot of tweeps who heard the name "wrong" and showed their love thru tweets! Writer saab is happy that his 15 secs if twitter fame is fulfilled but did send a staunch resounding tweet clarifying the name neverthless!

ClapClap Not for anyone in the cast and crew but for SSN for having a true pulse on all happeningsBig smile

Edited by savvy05 - 07 January 2014 at 9:22pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07dips99DrShuenmialhaindocgirlhowcomesoapsudsVistaa-Jamba-Aruni.PSharada

dips99 Goldie
dips99
dips99

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrShuenmial

Howie ROFL
Does Honey with Howie has a dance sequence in the begining??
Shoomie, now you have put an image in my mind. Howie dancing a la KJo with Ruq providing the back upsROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07purplenpinkDrShuenmialhaindocgirlhowcomesavvy05soapsudsVistaa-Jamba-

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

res sa

Our man in Havana...maanfiEmbarrassed, Birpur is not too far behind Barney Sa's grand game...rather he is hot on his heels and does not hesitate from showing up at the baraat bhelcome party...for he believes in psychological warfare as much as he swears by gun power. This is after he has demonstrated to hapless Aman, what clever deduction and judgment is all about...

Milord...this is high level of fangirling under the garb of some kinda sarcasm... I the object ! 

But visi ...manna padega , your write up shook my loyalty for barney for a milli sec...but true love wins! 

decent07DrShuenmialhaindips99docgirlsoapsudsVistaasavvy05

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Updtaded pg 3

Uh oh..hope it gets better soon.

Honey with Howie...ROFL You know we'll be waiting with bated breadth to see who's next on that couch right?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07DrShuenmialhaindocgirlhowcomesoapsuds

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vistaa

res sa

Our man in Havana...maanfiEmbarrassed, Birpur is not too far behind Barney Sa's grand game...rather he is hot on his heels and does not hesitate from showing up at the baraat bhelcome party...for he believes in psychological warfare as much as he swears by gun power. This is after he has demonstrated to hapless Aman, what clever deduction and judgment is all about...

Milord...this is high level of fangirling under the garb of some kinda sarcasm... I the object ! 

But visi ...manna padega , your write up shook my loyalty for barney for a milli sec...but true love wins! 

Objection overruled!! *slams the gavel*

Big smile

Psst:...Moi posts be absolutely sau phee sad literal...you  are not supposed to read between the lines

decent07Moksha51haindips99docgirlhowcomesoapsudssavvy05

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Shoomie its official, no more newbie excusePartyPartyParty

The relationship may change between Paro-Rudra, Thakur-Thakurain, Rudra-LailaTongue but Shoomie and SSN - hameshaStarClap

A relatively slow paced episode today, the undercurrents are anything but as all pieces are in place for mayhem and collateral damage to start from tomorrow. Paro - shy, dreams laden bride soaks in the festivities and the attention of her fiancee. The absolute joy on Bindi's face as the groom was reciting poetry was pricelessStar - am gonna miss her. Sanaya looked pretty and Thakurain looked extremely regal in all the pre-wedding finery.

Uh oh - she got drown-ded by Barney Sa already? Shocked

Edited by -Jamba- - 07 January 2014 at 9:28pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07DrShuenmialhaindips99Aruni.savvy05soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPSharada

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index