Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by Vistaa

Originally posted by howcome

Originally posted by Vistaa

res sa

Our man in Havana...maanfiEmbarrassed, Birpur is not too far behind Barney Sa's grand game...rather he is hot on his heels and does not hesitate from showing up at the baraat bhelcome party...for he believes in psychological warfare as much as he swears by gun power. This is after he has demonstrated to hapless Aman, what clever deduction and judgment is all about...

Milord...this is high level of fangirling under the garb of some kinda sarcasm... I the object ! 

But visi ...manna padega , your write up shook my loyalty for barney for a milli sec...but true love wins! 

Objection overruled!! *slams the gavel*

Big smile

Psst:...Moi posts be absolutely sau phee sad literal...you  are not supposed to read between the lines

Unfortunately for you bitiya - I DO (read between the lines, that isEvil Smile

But given that we're ghar ke baahar and need to behave with a certain amount of decorum - I'll keep the peace. Wink

Phew!!! This is called hair hair safety manouvre. Or child child safety manouvre...take your pick.Tongue

Vaise J Ve...just exactly what did you think I would infer from your resounding I Do that you needed to put the clarification in parentheses?Wink  Come on, tells, tells! Big smile

And Howie, Dipsy ...I love you both...lots...but...

Big smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07DrShuenmialdocgirlsoapsudssavvy05Pr1yanka

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Catching up late... but much fun! 

@Howie-sa sorry about the sodden mess the vortex has created par iss mein bhi the chronicles of Rukku are as crisp fun as can be. Her fate in the hands of buzz-kill ... Ouch 

@Payaliya: sorry to be ships in the nights, one of these days we'll manage to stop and chat. Hug

@Shoomie-sa thundering success, your debut thread! Star

Edited by docgirl - 08 January 2014 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07DrShuenmialsoapsudsVistaasavvy05

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avocado.Girl

Originally posted by DrShuenmial

Gosh, this was tooo long to read...Don't wanna get drowned in the vortex and go round, round like the chakki that keeps pissing and pissing LOL

Maafi for the trouble! This being the " never before in TV epic" planning took a little long Smile

Arey maafi gayi tel lene, bindaas likhte raho
, I am sure many would like to get dizzy from the vortex LOL

Dizzy? Huh?Confused   Most of here are shaking with laughter that the vortex snark mill keeps swirling around and frankly we can't get enough of it. LOL  But then I guess it takes a special satyanashing brand of humor! Wink

Edited by docgirl - 08 January 2014 at 12:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07DrShuenmialsoapsudsVistaasavvy05

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Catching up late... but much fun! 

@Howie-sa sorry about the sodden mess the vortex has created par iss mein bhi the chronicles of Rukku are as crisp fun as can be. Her fate in the hands of buzz-kill ... Ouch 

@Payaliya: sorry to be ships in the nights, one of these days we'll manage to stop and chat. Hug

@Shoomie-sa thundering success, your debut thread! Star

DocHug

@Bold: I'll say that!! Party Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DrShuenmialsoapsudssavvy05

DrShuenmial Goldie
DrShuenmial
DrShuenmial

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaykay

ROFLhillarious post...i'm sure this was exactly wat would've happened...all the writer's dialogue so apt and the music director at the last just captured the pulse of the suckers...please if u could ..(.xpectin 2nd round of discussion)

@dipsy99...ur love for thakur-sa i mean sexy -sa isLOL...

@howcome ...my god...i cnt believe rukmini's story is as sad as paro...i now fully understand rukmini is the parallel lead ur "honey with howie" is awesomeClap

thank u so much fr the laugh everybodySmile

Shukriya KKJi!! We at SSN( Shoomie Satyanash Network) strive for snarktainment and will continue to provide it as long as our phone lines and servers arent jammed by calls and email petitionwas Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaykaysoapsuds

DrShuenmial Goldie
DrShuenmial
DrShuenmial

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Gosh, this was tooo long to read...Don't wanna get drowned in the vortex and go round, round like the chakki that keeps pissing and pissing LOL

Maafi for the trouble! This being the " never before in TV epic" planning took a little long Smile

Arey maafi gayi tel lene, bindaas likhte raho
, I am sure many would like to get dizzy from the vortex LOL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Dizzy? Huh?Confused Most of here are shaking with laughter that the vortex snark mill keeps swirling around and frankly we can't get enough of it. LOLBut then I guess it takes a special satyanashing brand of humor!Wink</font>

Aww Doc bahot bahot dhanyavad! A big Hug for all snarking sahelis!!

Edited by DrShuenmial - 08 January 2014 at 1:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Ponder Vortex Thumbs Up

ROFL  I hear those ladeej on IF had a field day diss-cussing my previous gig bitwa's bizness. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrShuenmialdmg2c

kaykay Senior Member
kaykay
kaykay

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaykay

ROFLhillarious post...i'm sure this was exactly wat would've happened...all the writer's dialogue so apt and the music director at the last just captured the pulse of the suckers...please if u could ..(.xpectin 2nd round of discussion)

@dipsy99...ur love for thakur-sa i mean sexy -sa isLOL...

@howcome ...my god...i cnt believe rukmini's story is as sad as paro...i now fully understand rukmini is the parallel lead ur "honey with howie" is awesomeClap

thank u so much fr the laugh everybodySmile

Shukriya KKJi!! We at SSN( Shoomie Satyanash Network) strive for snarktainment and will continue to provide it as long as our phone lines and servers arent jammed by calls and email petitionwas Wink

@RED  ha ha ha ultimate wen its starts"s" with i thought something along the line of starLOL but surely not satyanashROFL...y ofcourse we'll b jamming for more satnashing ...please do not stop
the inside source discussions...coz we love the offscrean drama more than the onscreen dramaLOL

Edited by kaykay - 08 January 2014 at 2:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DrShuenmial

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index