Ponder Vortex - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by purplenpink

Uh oh..hope it gets better soon.

Honey with Howie...๐Ÿคฃ You know we'll be waiting with bated breadth to see who's next on that couch right?

Jiji ... Aap batao, who do you want next, on that couch. Hum baag bagiche ek kar denge ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ladies, been a blast. Shoomie, congratulations once again on the MF debut.

But time to call it a night. Fir milate hai...

Originally posted by howcome

Jiji ... Aap batao, who do you want next, on that couch. Hum baag bagiche ek kar denge ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww ain't you the sweetie๐Ÿค—

Foot..kulhadi and all that stuff since I haven't watched an epi yet. Lekin aap itna zor de rahi hain toh how about the cud chewing mate that didn't make the cut? 

Kijiyega na-sa?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Muchas fun ladeej! Time to hit the sack until next time!!
Shoomie, Dipsy, Howie - SITTIN' IN A TREE

Sat-ya-nashin-GEE โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

Chalte hain. 

Rabb - dammit ๐Ÿ˜ก - rasiya Ve.
Originally posted by Vistaa

Objection overruled!! *slams the gavel*

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Psst:...Moi posts be absolutely sau phee sad literal...you  are not supposed to read between the lines

All... Missed the sn again... Dr s , dipsy and howie rocked...for a change this has been a Rakth less week ...

Visi ... We need one fan of ml ...why are you worried ๐Ÿ˜‰

Liked the fact that the writers are showing a build up to Paros dream ... So when it shatters its even more painful... At least in her mind her dulha is a nice gaaon ka chora and a poet to boot ...

Will surely miss bindi ...

I am late for the party ๐Ÿ˜ญ .
Shoomie... โญ๏ธ   ๐Ÿ‘
Dipsy..aap bhi โญ๏ธ ...
Need to catch up on YT ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿคฃ hillarious post...i'm sure this was exactly wat would've happened...all the writer's dialogue so apt and the music director at the last just captured the pulse of the suckers...please if u could ..(.xpectin 2nd round of discussion)
@dipsy99...ur love for thakur-sa i mean sexy -sa is๐Ÿ˜†...

@howcome ...my god...i cnt believe rukmini's story is as sad as paro...i now fully understand rukmini is the parallel lead ur "honey with howie" is awesome๐Ÿ‘

thank u so much fr the laugh everybody๐Ÿ˜Š 
Edited by kaykay - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vistaa

Objection overruled!! *slams the gavel*

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Psst:...Moi posts be absolutely sau phee sad literal...you  are not supposed to read between the lines

Unfortunately for you bitiya - I DO (read between the lines, that is) ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But given that we're ghar ke baahar and need to behave with a certain amount of decorum - I'll keep the peace. ๐Ÿ˜‰