Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Vistaa

DocπŸ€—...was sorry to have missed you last night...but it was one of those days. Aapke saath sab kushal mangal?

@Bold: translatiaye pleej!πŸ˜•

Esstra πŸ€— for missing you kal, Visi-sa. Hum bilkul fit and fine and you too I hope. 

Titaliya be our very own Howie-sa, the alter ego of CGI butterfly. As for the 3 stooges special - it be our very own Shoomie-sa, Dipsy-sa and Howie-sa, our version of Larry, Curly and Moe in the rangeela raseela vaudeville comedy. It be very mazedaar. πŸ˜†

@Heineken, whattay touching - at least aapka sundar sapna nahin toota! β­οΈ

@Shoomie-sa - free chooth to say jurrat as often as you want today - after all you backed up the jurrat by doing, jurrat be coursing thru your veins aaj. πŸ˜›

Edited by docgirl - 10 years ago
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So I res'd on the first page for ze Shoomie and ze Dipsy, but...but...but - 

gumne episode nahin dekha. 

Matlab - 

humne episode nahin dekha. πŸ˜•
DrShuenmial thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docgirl

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">EsstraπŸ€—for missing you kal, Visi-sa. Hum bilkul fit and fine and you too I hope.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Titaliya be our very own Howie-sa, the alter ego of CGI butterfly. As for the 3 stooges special - it be our very own Shoomie-sa, Dipsy-sa and Howie-sa, our version of Larry, Curly and Moe in the rangeela raseela vaudeville comedy. It be very mazedaar.πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">@Heineken, whattay touching - at least aapka sundar sapna nahin toota!⭐️</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">@Shoomie-sa - free chooth to say jurrat as often as you want today - after all you backed up the jurrat by doing, jurrat be coursing thru your veins aaj.πŸ˜›</font>

Hola Doc! Shurukiya!
Its raining jurrat today   πŸ˜ƒ
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: docgirl

Esstra πŸ€— for missing you kal, Visi-sa. Hum bilkul fit and fine and you too I hope. 

Titaliya be our very Howie-sa, the alter ego of CGI butterfly. As for the 3 stoogies special - it be our very own Shoomie-sa, Dipsy-sa and Howie-sa, our version of Larry, Curly and Moe in the rangeela raseela vaudeville comedy. It be very mazedaar. πŸ˜†

Feeling a big ignoramus and  ready to crawl back under the rock where moi appeared to have been the last few daysπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Otherwise doing fabulously, Doc. Enjoying the weatherπŸ˜†
DrShuenmial thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">So I res'd on the first page for ze Shoomie and ze Dipsy, but...but...but -</font>

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">gumne episode nahin dekha.</font>

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Matlab -</font>

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">humne episode nahin dekha.πŸ˜•</font>

Rasiya ve J! Since when thats a deterrence for us?? πŸ˜‰

Edit: aap bhi vortex victim? I thought its only us east coast wasiyon who are blessed with it!Edited by DrShuenmial - 10 years ago
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DrShuenmial

Rasiya ve J! Since when thats a deterrence for us?? πŸ˜‰

True dat. 

But Imma thinking I should have waited until maybe the second page before beginning naansensical satyanash... πŸ˜‰
purplenpink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Matlab - 

humne episode nahin dekha. πŸ˜•

Sasuma- πŸ€— Aapne nahin dekha to hum kaise dekh sakte the? 

Par kaun kambakht dekhne ke liye takes padhta hai. Hum toh padhte hain ki mazaa le sakein, idiot box boredom ko bardasht kar sakeinπŸ˜›

Rabba Ve everyone. Fab takes from the hilarious to the heartfeltπŸ˜ƒ
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Updtaded pg 3

Sorry sahelion... Me did a very very phaltu job... But vaada nibhana and all that nonsense. 

My life is currently in SN mode ...with sprinklers going kaput ...the wet soggy mattresses carpet , the blowers, the dehumidifiers ...😑
Edited by howcome - 10 years ago
savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shoomie, in that meeting did the writer decide on  the names to be given to to the supporting cast?. 😈Did the producer advise against it saying it would send his twitter world into frenzy - a situation not unfamiliar to the writer but warn him nevertheless?πŸ˜› Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

True dat. 

But Imma thinking I should have waited until maybe the second page before beginning naansensical satyanash... πŸ˜‰

J Ve...sa-aadar pranaam!

Baad pranaam arz hai...ki the lingo be catching on...Thakur Sa to Barney Sa tak ka safar appears to be complete.πŸ˜ƒ