Rangrasiya

Ponder Vortex

DrShuenmial thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Good Evening this is Shoomie and you are watching SSN ! We are please to present exclusive footage of pre production meeting of RR team!

Producer: I really really really want to do a BIG DABANGISH movie but unfortunately CPA tells me I cant afford one so lets bring THE BAM to chota parda!

Director: easy peesy I can do that I've seen enough Amitabh, Sunny and ----- movies!

Producer: good what do you need?

Director: tapes of few 70's, 80's movies to refresh my memory, couple weeks of outdoor shooting, guy/gal with a camera who knows what he/she doing!

Producer: done what else? What about story?

Director: oh yeah! We may need that! Quick you call your child I'll call mine and ask what's the last movie they saw and what's the last book they read. ( director's daughter one look at the caller ID hit the ignore button, producer daughter goes Ramleela and THEY are MAKING us study Othello)

Producer: Othello it is, promos Ramleela!

Director: now we are talking a man with trust issues

Writer: that's right up my alley, lets throw in a regional dialect, mooch and mane for the angry young man look, village belle with rang birange kapade.

Producer: dont forget the TRP's we need tear jerkers so forget Bard the girl has to be an orphan.

Writer: better yet we traumatise the girl, give her nightmares by killing the parents in first episode

Director: we shoot a grand outdoor "nightmare" with fire,sand, AK47, camel, cape the whole 9 yards!

Producer: that sounds grand but if I'm spending that much money I need maximum mileage.

Director: dont worry that nightmare will be played once every episode.

Writer: wait wait it HAS to be intense love story other wise I'm out. And also there has to be a snakewa who is worshipped by his Janta!

Producer: ok, ok you get to work on the "intense" scenes, I'll do better than a snake I'll get you a dinosaur!

Director: you know what we will throw in a 80's BW saccha pyar wala dancer too so you get double dhamaka for "intense" scenes!

Writer: ooh ooh can I write VERY INTENSE BOLD scenes between the Mooch Man and BWSPD so there is no kocchin of mooch man's virginity. I hear those ladeej on IF had a field day diss-cussing my previous gig bitwa's bizness.

Stunt Guy: dont forget the blasting bikes, guns of nevrun outta of bullets, pyres and pyrotechnics!

Music Director: you guys dish out whatever c*** you want I'll throw some soulful music and DOP will capture the sand dunes to perfection and casting director will get actors who can act so the suckers will tune in every night no matter what!

Thats all folks, Shoomie freezing off!!

Disclaimer: plain and simple snark, no hidden agendas, no allegiance to actors/actresses/PH/characters! Just nirmal anand of snark!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res sa

Edit:

Khamma ghani mitra gana😊

So the game is afoot...Barney Sa's guns-for-baisa's program is playing out exactly as he has planned, with the baraatis and Banne ke Kaaka being firmly under his thumb. He is pleased to see the gifts that they have brought, and takes the opportunity to promise to return the favor multifold...of course all of it is code speak. Banna turns out to quite earnest looking young man, and seems genuinely interested in our pretty Paro too...but phront phront to see if this is also all an act...for his pals appeared to be less than kosher in their appraisal of Paro as she walks to her engagement.

Our man in Havana...maanfi😳, Birpur is not too far behind Barney Sa's grand game...rather he is hot on his heels and does not hesitate from showing up at the baraat bhelcome party...for he believes in psychological warfare as much as he swears by gun power. This is after he has demonstrated to hapless Aman, what clever deduction and judgment is all about...

Paro's  response to Thakurain Sa when she gifts her the gold necklace was very cute and appeared entirely authentic in words and tone. She looks with suitably demure expressions to her Banna Sa...and is quite impressed by his poetic skills. Bindi, Mami Sa and Thakur-Thakurain look on indulgently as the two exchange rings. So sagai samapt...tomorrow's epi should bring about Rudra's planning to infiltrate the wedding and we might see more of Laila for she is rumored to be a part of his gang.

Edited by Vistaa - 10 years ago
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kala Pani Saza, Day #3:

Dear Diary,

Today Barney-sa is looking very sexy in his orange costume.  Loved how he showed thenga to the dulhe ka chacha, when he tried to ogle his gavki bai-sa.  He sure does like to do bhashan baji though. Even promises to send truckload of bandook...err... gifat to the baratis.

Oh and apparently Sexy-sa does hold a swayamvar for his gav ki chhoris. Because the dulha , seems had to pass some entrance exam to make it this far. Chalata hai.

Dude's idea of letting baratis know that they are not under his radar is to show up at the welcome party and have a stare competition with Sexya-sa. And pass on cryptic commands to someone on his phone.  Wait, was that an iPhone 5s I saw? BSD distributes iphones to it's dud??? Never mind. chalata hai.

Dulha is quite good-looking by the way. Cute dimples.(Not as cute as my Sexy-sa ofcourse) He even manages to have an eye lock with Kamariya, even though she is 2 story above, almost hidden behind the curtains. chalata hai.

Pappu obviously never assembled the guns, because he couldn't make out the spare part. But Dude has no such problem. He knows the exact gun for which the rods will fit. And just like that he has figured out the whole dastardly plot in 2 seconds. Where is the suspense you ask me, shooo  Chalata hai.

Thakurain sa is giving last min make up tips to dulhan in the meantime. She promises one big gold collar to her, but chickens out in the end. Because Kamariya shows up without that for the engagement.

And what do I see next... rubs eyes in disbelief...  Barny-sa is back, in all his purple glory!!! Dhak dhak. Dhak dhak . Control Dipsy control.

Anyways, Cute Dulha is blown away by Kamariya's khubsurati and manages to impress everyone by reciting pyarbhari kavita, Even Sexy-sa, looking on like a proud papa, is convinced that Contestant #13 was the right choice (why 13 you ask me??? Duh, isn't he supposed to be the next nishana of dude's goli???) Anyways, Kamariya is all shy and blushing and falling for the dimples and thanking her stars in man hi man me, that he doesn't have the moochh like everyone else around her.

Kesari and his henchmen, in the meantime are following Sexy-sa's arder and putting together guns like a kid putting together Lego car. Chalata hai.

The stage is set for next ketchup filled fireworks. Phront phront and all...

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shoomie its official, no more newbie excuse🥳🥳🥳

The relationship may change between Paro-Rudra, Thakur-Thakurain, Rudra-Laila😛 but Shoomie and SSN - hamesha⭐️👏

A relatively slow paced episode today, the undercurrents are anything but as all pieces are in place for mayhem and collateral damage to start from tomorrow. Paro - shy, dreams laden bride soaks in the festivities and the attention of her fiancee. The absolute joy on Bindi's face as the groom was reciting poetry was priceless⭐️ - am gonna miss her. Sanaya looked pretty and Thakurain looked extremely regal in all the pre-wedding finery.
Edited by savvy05 - 10 years ago
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res -  FOR SHOOMIE 'n DIPSY. ⭐️
DrShuenmial thumbnail
Originally posted by: dips99

<font color="#0000cc">Kala Pani Saza, Day #3:</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Dear Diary,</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Today Barney-sa is looking very sexy in his orange costume. Loved how he showed thenga to the dulhe ka chacha, when he tried to ogle his gavki bai-sa. He sure does like to do bhashan baji though. Even promises to send truckload of bandook...err... gifat to the baratis. </font>

<font color="#0000cc">Oh and apparently Sexy-sa does hold a swayamvar for his gav ki chhoris. Because the dulha , seems had to pass some entrance exam to make it this far. Chalata hai.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Dude's idea of letting baratis know that they are not under his radar is to show up at the welcome party and have a stare competition with Sexya-sa. And pass on cryptic commands to someone on his phone. Wait, was that an iPhone 5s I saw? BSD distributes iphones to it's dud??? Never mind. chalata hai.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Dulha is quite good-looking by the way. Cute dimples.(Not as cute as my Sexy-sa ofcourse) He even manages to have an eye lock with Kamariya, even though she is 2 story above, almost hidden behind the curtains. chalata hai.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Pappu obviously never assembled the guns, because he couldn't make out the spare part. But Dude has no such problem. He knows the exact gun for which the rods will fit. And just like that he has figured out the whole dastardly plot in 2 seconds. Where is the suspense you ask me, shooo Chalata hai.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Thakurain sa is giving last min make up tips to dulhan in the meantime. She promises one big gold collar to her, but chickens out in the end. Because Kamariya shows up without that for the engagement.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">And what do I see next... rubs eyes in disbelief... Barny-sa is back, in all his purple glory!!! Dhak dhak. Dhak dhak . Control Dipsy control.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Anyways, Cute Dulha is blown away by Kamariya's khubsurati and manages to impress everyone by reciting pyarbhari kavita, Even Sexy-sa, looking on like a proud papa, is convinced that Contestant #13 was the right choice (why 13 you ask me??? Duh, isn't he supposed to be the next nishana of dude's goli???) Anyways, Kamariya is all shy and blushing and falling for the dimples and thanking her stars in man hi man me, that he doesn't have the moochh like everyone else around her.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">Kesari and his henchmen, in the meantime are following Sexy-sa's arder and putting together guns like a kid putting together Lego car. Chalata hai.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">The stage is set for next ketchup filled fireworks. Phront phront and all...</font>

Dipsy Sa 👏 the collar be gifat for marraige abhi tho ghaadi engagement tak hi pahunchi, wedding will be atleasht next week ( please to not tell me you phorgot all Johars, Barjatyas BW wedding gyan)
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
reiterating...shoomie n dipsy... super post ⭐️
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
⭐️👏🤣

Res...

Hum kaam karke aate hain...will catch up after work...Shoomie, Dipsy 🤗...where be howie and ruqs?...
Edited by soapsuds - 10 years ago
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DrShuenmial

Dipsy Sa 👏 the collar be gifat for marraige abhi tho ghaadi engagement tak hi pahunchi, wedding will be atleasht next week ( please to not tell me you phorgot all Johars, Barjatyas BW wedding gyan)

Galati se mishtekiya ho gaya. I thought the wedding would be wrapped up this week,  along with the Raqth ka sagar, so the story can move indoors. Inside information to SSN ke pas hai.

hain thumbnail

Dekha eak khwaab to yeah silsile hue
door tak hein baag mein gul khile hue

This to me was the theme of the show today.
She had a dream, a fantasy.. Marriage, love, happiness - rishtey ke dor tied up with a person unknown. And how sweet was their interaction.

Can't thank the CVs enough to show the groom as caught up in the happy dreams of the wedding and as entranced by his bride as she herself is. If they had showed him coldblooded, only worried about the gifts to be take back, it would probably have been more in character, but would break my heart a little for her.

Paro bai sa, I know tears are in your near future and I have no clue how long they will last but that you got this small glimpse of happiness, to string your dreams along, makes me happy. It probably will make you cry a lot more (sapna mera toot gaya) but we will cross that bridge when we get there. For now, I will dream a little dream for you.

Edited by hain - 10 years ago