Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My IPK Journey... :)

starsarun thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
When IPKKND started, I was busy in results. And then My College started. I was 1st time going to college then. Ofcrse College was more important then. Now please don't throw tomatoes. If u wanna throw then Tomato Puri will be fine. πŸ˜‰
Now where was I?.. Oh yeah! So I was busy in college. But u know what My frnds were following IPK. One of My frnd said 'Arnav wala dekha tha! Arrgh! Mujhe bahut Gussa aata hai. Jabh bhi kuch hone lagta hai CHALO MAIYA KE BHAWAN! BHAWAN! BHAWAN! I was like 'Hein what is she talking about?' Then I starteds watching.. Fir Youtube ki turn aayi coz I had missed episode.
Youtude to bahut use kiya hain meri Jaan! But never noticed other things like No. Of views and all. I was serious dumb.
In August, while surfing I caught up with a FB page. OMG! Meri raaton ki neend ud gai! Reviews of episodes, VMs, editings etc.. 4 din mein puraa page khod daala! Hehe.. πŸ˜› well Raaton ki neend isliye udi coz I was not having FB account. So I made a fake account. Mumma kehte kya karti hai INternet pe?! Koi Bimari ho gai kya?
Mumma ab mein IS BIMAARI KO KYA NAAM DOON? πŸ˜ƒ
I was following few FFs too. IPK ended in November but what about me!? Where will I go? I had seen links of IF there.. But never joined as I don't like social sites. Moreover I was slightly scared of this thing. :p Mene socha pta nai kya hai? Why should I join?
Thanks to all writers who write here in IF without making them Member's post. I was following the stories naa... One day I joined SF Di's page. I started commenting on her FB page. Then I interacted with her somewhat!
😊 One day, Author of one of the story I was following mahe his post Members post. But I wanted to read. Tabhi ke Tabhi! Fir kya tha I joined IF on June 21, My Di's Birthday.. I was very much excited those days. SF Di ko bhi bahut tang kiya hai mene.. Di what is this? What is that?   [:p]
Now I am having frnds here.. I read FF and post comments too. Once I got a PM that 'I like ur comments plzz read My Story' Hein Mein aisa to kuch likhti bhi nai comments mein. Naa hi vo bare hotein hain.
This is My journey and never end! I know... Share yours.
Hey this shows that I got IF coz of Arshi! Well Arshi addiction and I am addicted...
P.S. Posted this from mobile. Sorry for small fonts..
πŸ‘
P.P.S. Thanks for reading and co-operating with Hindi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† nice post, ok i am commenting 😳 i watched the show from payash engagement because my cousins forced me during a family gathering and i was hooked after 2 episodes. then i spent about 5/6 days catching up on 6 months worth of episodes and was amazed by it all. i kept bugging my cousin asking why, how, what and she got so fed up πŸ˜† and i went online straight after to get info on barun, sanaya and the show and found so much stuff everywhere, was shocked! 

only joined IF because everytime i would read an awesome analysis or review of an episode on FB or myeduniya there would be a link to the original post here. so i though ye kya cheez hai and i came to have a look. but seriously ipk forum was so mad in those days (payash wedding track) and so buzy, there used to be 24 pages of posts in one day! i thought it was too complicated and didn't join and just would come to read certain threads. but then one day i wanted to comment on a post because i loved it so finally made an account πŸ˜›  

i was mostly silent while the show was on because i just wanted to read about arhi and spoilers and predictions and was happy dreaming of my ipk world. but yeah, after the show closed my addiction to this forum remains because my addiction to the show and the actors still hasn't gone! i didn't watch dailies before, i've tried a few since but ipk, barun and sanaya and the whole cast r unbeatable and will remain my first love πŸ˜ƒ
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, so my journey starts in october 2011...i recently got star plus package so i was going through all the channels and i happen to stop at star plus during IPK slot!I didn't watch the whole episode, when i first watched there was shyams and babuji's scene, i seriously thot at that time that shyam was a nice guy and babuji was the villain🀣
Then after that scene there was the scene of Khushi stuck in the boot of ASR, i never used to watch these indian shows before so i was curious at what would happen next...but my bad luck the episode ended there!During those time i was having some sort of holidays to revise for my upcoming exams, but more than the exams i wanted to know what happened next!
So, i went online and went through all the episodes zat i missed, and phir kya i googled abt this and found an FF, His gardening, Her jalebis!I was more into them now and i wanted to read more FFs, but almost all of them were restricted to members only, then i made my account here...And the rest as they say is history🀣
P.s-I loved my journey here, IPK gave me a family which i can't ever let go!
starsarun thumbnail
Hey! Ur siggy is awesome and cute! πŸ˜†
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
I used 2 watch YRK tamil version on Star Vijay & got impressed b'coz it's different than our Tamil serials so 2 watch it I watched Star Plus & Star Utsav so while changing I saw IPK I think Khushi blindfold or Janmashtami episode & saw 1 hoy guy staring at innocent girl really liked d hot guy but still I didn't watch it b'coz I don't understand Hindi...Then ard Nov Facebook Star Plus update said Arnav announces his engagement with Lavanya...So I watched 3rd Nov epi in net with Eng updates & also accidentally watch d epi with Eng subtitles so I got hooked & wanted 2 know what happened between Arnav & Khushi so I watched June-Nov epis in 10 days & got addicted to IPK & ARSHI πŸ˜ƒ Now watching Tamil IPK on Star Vijay...B'coz of them I started 2 watch IPK & now they r telecasting it in ma language...Thx Star Vijay 😊