Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Shristi was one of da top voted contestant n nw eliminated... omg .. unbelievable. ...
Lets see... btwn in ma pov im happy watchin dhiraj n swarali In all styles...
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arey yaaar wo bottom b ti pir Top me aagai abi pir Bottom me chali gai so what Vote nai mile hoge
Siddhi_ thumbnail
These eliminations are surely coming from somewhere else, cant be just votes - hard to believe :/
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That's so weird. She was voted number one last week? And now she's eliminated?

I really like Shristi but from the female dancers left, I think Arundhati and Swarali are stronger than her. But I really want Manan to go now. And maybe even Biki (As much as I love his style!).

This season has been a major let-down. I feel like the choreographers have played it safe most of the time and done very little experimentation. The lil Masters seasons were amazing! If people like Raghav and Prince can think of choreographies that are innovative and pull them off so well with little kids, then why can't Mudassar, Feroz and Shruti pull up their socks now? They had some amazing talent this year and they managed to eliminate some really good people (Chou for example) very early on.

I miss the old, original DID. 
ambrosia. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

That's so weird. She was voted number one last week? And now she's eliminated? 

It was funny when they announced her most voted contestant, right after the week she was in the bottom 3. Guess our votes really don't count.

I really like Shristi but from the female dancers left, I think Arundhati and Swarali are stronger than her. But I really want Manan to go now. And maybe even Biki (As much as I love his style!).

True, but I feel Aru still hasn't shown her versatility yet. She's brilliant, no doubt but Shristi has performed classical, bungee, contemporary, jazz and waltz - and even after showing her talent, I'm disappointed that she was shown the door. 

This season has been a major let-down. I feel like the choreographers have played it safe most of the time and done very little experimentation. The lil Masters seasons were amazing! If people like Raghav and Prince can think of choreographies that are innovative and pull them off so well with little kids, then why can't Mudassar, Feroz and Shruti pull up their socks now? They had some amazing talent this year and they managed to eliminate some really good people (Chou for example) very early on.

This season has been down on creativity, no doubt (with all the scripted MK-Ishita drama and the repeatative routines, for instance apart from Sumedh, who performed contemporary and waltz despite being a BEAT KING and Swarali, who's an inferno that can kill any dance form - no other contestant has come a step beyond their forte. But technically, its not their fault. They do what their choreographers ask them to do. 

Maybe the team wants the audience to first accept the new judges and stop comparing them to the old ones. They probably want the dust to settle in before trying anything risky. 

I miss the old, original DID. 

Edited by ambrosia. - 10 years ago
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is of the finest dancers with a X-factor ⭐️