Shristi eliminated?!? WHAT THE!

ambrosia. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My aunt's daughter Arundhati is part of DID 4 and she just got back and said that the shoot for this weekend's episode was done on Monday and Shristi has been eliminated! WHAT THE!

I admit her solo this week was the weakest this but she was performer of the week and one of the strongest, most versatile contestants on the show! She was one of the top contenders for the finale!

I'm sure now that none of our votes matter. The show will do what they want to do like 

1) script some more MK-Ishita drama

2) more Manan fans (I don't know where they come from!?) 

3) some more contemporary pieces from Swarali and Dhiraj (Why aren't they allowed to experiment with different styles? Like Ballroom or Classical? I'm sure both would excel given that Swarali and Dhiraj are fantastic dancers)

4) Popping/Locking/Tutting pieces from Sumedh/ Biki.

Why aren't the choreographers experimenting this year?!?! Given that the 3 of them are hot cakes in bollywood, why oh why is this show turning into a boring saas bahu sitcom?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nadiim thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Most of us had the same reaction when we came to know that Shristi was top voted contestant last week!  ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›  

I must say that Shriti should have been eliminated well before the elimination of Suniketa!
Shristi last week was plain average, her performance with Sumedh was good  but it was Sumedh all the way!
I think if your news is true then she creates a new record.. that of one week being top voted and the next week, eliminated!
savitree28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is this true really.plz comirem first.
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes is this really true?..plz confirm ðŸ˜•
savitree28 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BUt she was on no 1position.😕
ambrosia. thumbnail
It's true..

Don't believe me if you want to.. you can watch the episode on Saturday. But why would I spread false rumours about such a thing?
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Last week she was the top-voted contestant and this
week she'l be eliminated...EWWW!!!!!😕
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing :) 
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambrosia.

It's true..

Don't believe me if you want to.. you can watch the episode on Saturday. But why would I spread false rumours about such a thing?

So is Arundhati your cousin?
ambrosia. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

So is Arundhati your cousin?

No. She's my neighbour. Her mother Sonali aunty and my mom have been colleagues at the same school for a long time.