India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

May be he is not that sweet ...may be.

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that paro's groom is all lovey dovy right now...
He will be killed as shown in promos...
After that definately paro will hate rudra... i mean who won't????
And then after 100 + episodes it will be revealed by man of few words majorsa that he was a pakka chor...I mean a guy who was working with barney sa...
So it will ease pain for paro knowing that he was a deshdrohi like barney...
Secondly we won't feel that bad about all this drama...
And may be it will be shown that "all that glitters is not gold" I mean her groom is talking sugar sweet ,reciting poems but he will be shown as "chuppa rustum"...so we will get contrast between rudra & groom's character...
What do you guys think????

Edited by sonapari - 07 January 2014 at 7:25pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07leninvaidhegi1likeNoOtherIndiana_JonesJarphagenN33MAsarahehsanShahusun2011Arhi_2205ipkknd-fansamiraoAruni.NaijaLuv88-himu-Millerrr88HashiBooTargaryenSofnaArshi.Sugi.IPK

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Pakka chorROFL
Good imaginationThumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hagenN33MA-himu-

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vari3241

Pakka chorROFL
Good imaginationThumbs Up
I know...what else could have i written???
sometimes people who are too sugary turn out pretty cunning that's what i meant...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07hagensarahehsanSofna

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I DONT THINK VARUN IS BEHIND THIS ARM SMUGGLING BECAUSE WHEN RUDRA WAS CHECKING THEM HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AND THE OLDER GUY WHO IS BEHIND THIS IS NOT HIS FATHER .IF HE WAS ALSO INVOLVED THEN HE WOULDN'T BE THAT MUCH INVOLVED WITH PARO HE WOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT THE ARMS LIKE THAKUR SA .HE SEEMS REALLY SIMPLE GUY WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH PARO .HE LOOKS REALLY CUTE.SINCE ALL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ARE INVOLVED RUDRA MIGHT THINK THAT EVEN HE IS AND SHOOT HIM .I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO TURN TO A BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH THE EPISODE WHEN HE DIESUnhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07leninvaidhegiipkrrKamalikaGMillerrr88

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I DONT THINK VARUN IS BEHIND THIS ARM SMUGGLING BECAUSE WHEN RUDRA WAS CHECKING THEM HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AND THE OLDER GUY WHO IS BEHIND THIS IS NOT HIS FATHER .IF HE WAS ALSO INVOLVED THEN HE WOULDN'T BE THAT MUCH INVOLVED WITH PARO HE WOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT THE ARMS LIKE THAKUR SA .HE SEEMS REALLY SIMPLE GUY WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH PARO .HE LOOKS REALLY CUTE.SINCE ALL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ARE INVOLVED RUDRA MIGHT THINK THAT EVEN HE IS AND SHOOT HIM .I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO TURN TO A BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH THE EPISODE WHEN HE DIESUnhappy
If he is bad guy ...it will be easier to watch...or forgive majorsa atleast after 100 + episodes...otherwise how will paro and viewers forgive majorsa for killing paro's groom???Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07KamalikaGhagenShahuSofna

arsneh IF-Sizzlerz
arsneh
arsneh

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i don't want really know why evry body here considering him good it is just one episode we saw how cn people just judge in one at least we should wait to reveal his true sides

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

rafaya1 Goldie
rafaya1
rafaya1

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

I have a feeling that paro's groom is all lovey dovy right now...
He will be killed as shown in promos...
After that definately paro will hate rudra... i mean who won't????
And then after 100 + episodes it will be revealed by man of few words majorsa that he was a pakka chor...I mean a guy who was working with barney sa...
So it will ease pain for paro knowing that he was a deshdrohi like barney...
Secondly we won't feel that bad about all this drama...
And may be it will be shown that "all that glitters is not gold" I mean her groom is talking sugar sweet ,reciting poems but he will be shown as "chuppa rustum"...so we will get contrast between rudra & groom's character...
What do you guys think????

hmmm.. Maybe !!!Wink

decent07

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I like this.
And I agree. I will be able to fully enjoy Paro and Rudra's hot sexy romance without feeling guilty over Rudra's murder of an innocent man.
Please let Varun be a goonda.

decent07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index