Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Does Baldev respect Ranvi?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Its interesting, when Baldev and Ranvi were kids, Baldev acted horribly towards Ranvi..downright mean and nasty.

He tried to show Ranvi down every minute he got.

However, as Baldev has grown older, I notice he is quite different around Ranvi.  When Ranvi accidentally downed the laced laasi, he had this look of worry on his face.  He was not happy that Ranvi drank the laasi instead of Veera.

He has seemingly backed down around Ranvi as well...so is it respect or is it cause he is being cautious? Considering he wants to be the Town's Head and also knows the town loves Ranvi ..Baldev at the end of the day, also knows Ranvi is a good hearted guy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bwoodlover01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It is definitely interesting to see a dynamic character like Baldev "back down" in front of Ranvi. I think the look Baldev had on his face during the laced lassi scenario was simply disappointment. He watched his 'oh-so-brilliant' plan of spiking Veera's drink go to waste since he missed a great opportunity of watching Veera humiliate herself drunk before the pind.

I sense a certain rudeness and ignorance coming from Baldev which was present in their childhood days but because Ranvi is so introverted and composed, Baldev doesn't have much he could say or do. Also, Veera is always there now to reply defiantly to Baldev. Who knows how things were when Veera was gone. 

Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, Baldev's behavior towards Ranvi has significantly changed. Maybe it's a result of Baldev becoming more mature...so he's left his antics behind. But sometimes I think deep down he must have some respect for Ranvi. I mean he must have garnered some regard for Ranvi watching him take care of his sister and household since they were kids. I sometimes even sense a little jealousy considering his own father prefers Ranvi over him.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think Baldev and his antics will show up real soon when it comes to being the Town Head

Question:  Can Baldev STOP Veera from going abroad if he does become Sarpanch?

Just wondering if Baldev, to get back at Veera, will somehow construct a plan to stop her from going.

S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi.girl.01

I sense a certain rudeness and ignorance coming from Baldev which was present in their childhood days but because Ranvi is so introverted and composed, Baldev doesn't have much he could say or do. Also, Veera is always there now to reply defiantly to Baldev. Who knows how things were when Veera was gone. 

This could definitely be the reason. However, because Veera involves herself way too much with Baldev, he is holding Ranvi responsible for her actions. Remember how he said he is going to teach Ranveera a lesson after the forgiving incident? I think this is just the calm before the storm, courtesy of Veera. ðŸ˜”
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Baldev has been shown different since the leap, the CVs have made him a more layered character which I love. I'd rather see him with different shades than be the spoiled little brat he was in childhood. Right now, Baldev does not have a problem with Ranvi since they've gone their separate ways but with Veera back and Baldev wanting to be Sarpanch there is bound to be trouble. My guess is the villagers or Veera herself may nominate Ranvi which would surely anger Baldev.