Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reliving IPK 133 (Page 4)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu_shorna

had a great fun watching todays episode with my sis & cousin who like IPK, but not as crazy as me...they agreed today my craziness is understandable if episodes are such...and now I am having more fun reading both of your posts...superb...

Hey nishuSmileLOL

We all are in the same state. ppl think we are crazy.I take it as a compliment now but when they watch this show , they realize it what has done to us through these insane moments.

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Superb posts...Khushi & her filmy plan Big smile

Thnx SugiSmile
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SaRun...

Very cute episode,ArHi meeting,plan,cliff scene everything was so beautiful and you beautifully described it Clap

Thnx LizzieSmile

These moments are the most precious ones...so cute, subtle yet intense , and loving
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovebarunie

Beautiful as always!!!Clap

Thnx LovebaunieSmile
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Arshi, lovely write up. Perhaps the most adorable epi of all.. this one takes the cake. your grabbers were my grabbers as well. YesHe sure was going to say some thing when Khushi was busy being jhalli hiding in that passenger seat... lovely to see him follow her orders..yet missed with his own eshtyle.."don't look desperate by calling too many times" etc... :) and his "ab kya bolo" is a classic:)

Loved those connections to 2,3 4. Sanaya does it so endearingly/ crisply when ever counting down.. even there before the water fight in that green saree at GH.
That last pic.. kya kahen.. master pic... with all the four of them. beautiful cinematography.. and loved your symbolism for that.. I remember that from my last reading of this one.

Thanks Arshi.

BTW, be warm and take care.Smile

Horizon that pink is killing one and show his desperation , "kiss se baat kar rahi theen..." and over here...don't call too much...how cute is that , he just can't accept that he is in love but when Akash says those words"main itna janta hoon keh main aapke bina Khush nahin reh sakta.." ...just hits him to the core...and he looks at her immediately as this is the answer of his questions...

His smile over her silliness , his taking her lead today was amazing and how he was enjoying her company as she was here just with HIM...no one else was in between . just two ...table of two ..deep meaning as every joke has deep meaning towards them...in their relation...poins out towards next...

Exactly the table has been set for two to engage with each other and play this game of chess..where King wants his queen and queen wants all ...pawns [every members of family], knights [Payal and Akash], rook [Anjali]and Bishop[Naniji and Arnav's mom  and  of course The KING...yoiu know my game plan that's how I see IPK...

Thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizon

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

4-when Arnav arrives ,time is 4:15...4 is for love but 15 is the Devil Rider in Tarot cards and Devil represents in failure but reversed is release from something binding.

CONNECTION is deep as Arnav ad Khushi'love  seems failure but that failure approaches to Arnav's heart to release him from his binding past..Simply amazing!

Simply amazing is right ... Love the symbolic connections ... But not sure what you mean by bold red. What us reversed?  

Thnx Ipoona.

It means  he will be failing in his way to woe her yet ends up with forced marriage but ...during that marriage he starts forgetting his past and starts remembering the moments with her by making new memories...his binding relation and pain of his past gets faded till Dadi brings it back but till then their love is way too strong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IpoonaHorizon

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Ipoona, a few things here and there, Mr and Mrs Suri, I figured their name only in my last watch. till then when ever watched, had a hard time following their hard core Punjabi Hindi, needs an extra effort to follow, same with Mamiji's dialogues actually. I could never follow her hence it used to frustrating when she comes on screen, until a dear friend on myeduniya wrote mamiji's chronicles. that's when I started paying special attention and enjoying mamiji's dialogues. Long story short, yes I couldn't recall the name of that dhaba couple, thanks for reminding..:)

And, I don't at all mind watching that pool side light wala unwrapping with you.. mei tho badnaam ho gayee about it..:) just that relative to the others that time, it was not on my top list.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IpoonaMysticaldivine

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

4-when Arnav arrives ,time is 4:15...4 is for love but 15 is the Devil Rider in Tarot cards and Devil represents in failure but reversed is release from something binding.

CONNECTION is deep as Arnav ad Khushi'love  seems failure but that failure approaches to Arnav's heart to release him from his binding past..Simply amazing!

Simply amazing is right ... Love the symbolic connections ... But not sure what you mean by bold red. What us reversed?  

Thnx Ipoona.

It means  he will be failing in his way to woe her yet ends up with forced marriage but ...during that marriage he starts forgetting his past and starts remembering the moments with her by making new memories...his binding relation and pain of his past gets faded till Dadi brings it back but till then their love is way too strong.
Thanks ArshiH ... I get it now ...Tongue Thank you and than you for your comments on my post ... Always appreciate them ... You know that right ? Smile

Go to top