Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Reliving IPK 133 (Page 3)

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Superb posts...Khushi & her filmy plan Big smile

Thanks Sugi ... Tongue But they work don't they ... For the most part ... Except perhaps on dear Mamiji 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysticaldivine

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SaRun...

Very cute episode,ArHi meeting,plan,cliff scene everything was so beautiful and you beautifully described it Clap
Thank you SARun ... Glad you enjoyed it ...

Mysticaldivine

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovebarunie

Beautiful as always!!!Clap

Thank you so much, Lovebarurnie ... Tongue

Mysticaldivine

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Originally posted by Ipoona

Episode 133

Hum saath hai ...

Her Jiji is very ziddi. Unki na ko ha mein badalna bahut mushkil hoga ... Ziddi ... Must run if the family, Tell me something I don't know Khushi ... Tumhari na ko han ... 

But what he doesn't know is, how to woo. His idea of winning over her Jiji by having Aakash shower her with gifts is met with a horrified disbelief. This is not some business transaction, these are matters of the heart and as such require some out of the box thinking ... Kuch accha ... Kuch dhamkaydar ... Kuch alag ... His eyes roll in wary scepticsism, but he is willing, Bolo, he invites. 

Her eyes sparkle. She has a plan ...  She signals for him to lean in, Aaiya toh sahi, she insists impatiently. He may be charmed but he is not that easy either, Wait, he orders haughtily.

A veiled acknowledgement ... a future hope ... a current pact ... a firm handshake ... All said in Khushi's conciliatory words, Humaray beech jo kuch bhi hua ya ho, lekin iss mamlay mein hum saath hai. All may not be lost ... Does it give him hope ? 

He attempts to drop her home. He seems preoccupied as she instruct him with the tasks at hand. Uhh, he mumble, unsure, hesitating, Mujhe tumsay kuch ... She is wide eyed and engaged in some double oh seven kind of surreptitious dealings from the car floor. 

What ??? Tum wahan kya kar rahi ho ! 

He had already apologized yesterday, but maybe that was not enough ... Maybe he has lost sleep over the harsh words he had offloaded on her last night. Maybe a formal, personal, all but on his knees apology will ease this chest constricting guilt ? Maybe ... The words that he was stumbling to form, are lost forever in her silly antics. 

The utterly ridiculous filmi plan ... Following her instructions to the letter, Aakash had made, in his opinion, ridiculously high volume of pleading phone calls, unnecessarily incurring the risk of exposure and all that was accomplished was that an irritated Payal had finally snapped into the phone ... Do your worst ... A colossal failure right at the onset. 

His part ... He was, following the numerous phone calls, supposed to show up at their house and present Payal with some insane letter detailing how his distraught brother planned to end his life. 

She had been in full form, theatrically shouting from off stage, before making a dramatic entrance. Aapko nah sunay ka itna shok hai, humari Jiji nay jawab day diya hai. Since he seems to have trouble taking no for an answer, she benevolently has planned, entirely for his benefit, to place a large sign on his wall, that said in plain words ... Nah ... Nah ... Nah ... 

Shut up ! He had snapped. Is she playing her dumb role or is she messing with him. Nah ? What does she mean ... Nah ... She knows very well he does not know the meaning of the word ... 

The letter is read, again in his weary opinion, with a complete lack of subtlety, with unrequired flourish and flair and cheeky winks. He is left exhausted, his limited acting abilities stretched thin. 

Was her plan really this good or were girls in love really this stupid ? He watched in amazement as her Jiji reacted entirely as predicted. She gasped on cue, she fretted frantically, totally unprompted and she accused, surprisingly quick witted ... 

Aap kaysay Bhai hai, Payal had questioned him astutely. His brother had run off, planning to jump off some very precise location that he is aware of and he was here, delivering her this stupid letter, rather than rushing off to save his brother. 

Excellent point, Payal ! At least he is not going to be lumped with a dumb sister in law. Never one to argue in face of such sound, logical reasoning, he is solidly stumped. Kay bolon aab !?! He blunders his role completely, supremely frustrated. 

Nothing more than a minor glitch for our girl ... Ironed out in a blink of an eye ... Kya, kya bolon ? Kuch mat boliya, she pleads ... Really ASR ... Where's your razor sharp Shatir dimag when you need it ? With all the talent of a seasoned duper, she hustles her sister into the car, away from logical thought process and sane reasoning. 

Don't worry Aranvji, I got this ... Wink ! Just the adrelanin he needed for his weary heart. 

More drama on top of the hill than he has encountered in his entire life. Apparently Aakash too is taking this fake jumping scene seriously. His glasses lie perched precariously at the edge of the ledge, telling a, could be, gruesome tale.

Payal screams in fear. Her sister is ingeniously helpful. Humay lagta hi ki Aakashji chashma utar kay kuday hogay. Voh kya hai na, unhonay soocha hoga unchai na dikhay toh cum daar lagayga, aur kudnay mein bhi aasani hogi ? 

He turns away, breathing deeply, restlessly planting his hands on his waist, unbelieving at the level of absurdity this girl is dragging him into. And then for collaboration she had turns to him and inquires innocently, Kyu Arnavji ? 

Where does she come up with stuff like this ? Despite his inherent impatience at the irrationality of the situation, he is left easily disarmed. He turns his face sideways, squinting at a distant spot on the ground, his pressed lips curl as he tries his best to hide his pleasure. 

The whole day he has been suppressing his joy, his pleasure in her, her craziness, her sweetness, her infectious joy. And now, for a brief moment, he gives in. A quick, sideways, blink and you miss it, I give up, smile. She beams with joy

Mission accomplished ! Payal and Aakash hug and confess their feelings openly. 

She jumps with joy, reaching for his arm. Realization seeps slowly, the smile in his eyes, deepens as does the color on her cheeks. 

They walk two steps behind the couple of the moment. The evening sun is still high in the sky. It is not dusk yet. The sun and the moon must wait their turn to meet. 

They walk together, separately, but tied by bonds thicker than blood

Ipoona, loved loved the write up. Cutest epi of all... how much more adorable they can look... hnestly, Khushi's jhalliness there in the caf was a tad uncomfy to watch.. but kya karen he is head over heels fida for the same..:)

Yes, something serious was certainly up his sleeve while dropping her.. loved what you said about that.. yes he is certainly preoccupied with that.. his whole coming out of the house today was actually centered around those nasty words to her.. may be an amendment.. if only sanka devi lets..

aah.. us "wait" ka kya bolo...Barun added so much with his Dilli Ameriki accent..:)

That last shot was one of THE best.. I said some time ago.. I can put it as my mantle piece... so much in it both visually and symbolically..Loved your sun/ moon connection to it...

Enjoyed one of the best light hearted epis...
Horizon ... Yes lovely light hearted scene after days ... And you are right that Wait ! Arrogant Singh Raizada ... Not going down easy, this one ... He will fight every step of the way ... Yet will lay down his arms so willingly ... Me too loved love the last shot ... Like I said in my response to ArshiH. One story told and one ... Kahani abhi baki hai ... How wonderfully simple ... A tidying of threads ... They are linked, by time of day, by their separation, by their steps together and by the two people walking between them ... You are absolute right ... Mantle piece worthy. 

Thank you for enjoying it ... Dilli Aamriki accent ... LOL ... Love it ... Remember his " Whose there ? " killed me !!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HorizonMysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipoona

Episode 133

Hum saath hai ...

Her Jiji is very ziddi. Unki na ko ha mein badalna bahut mushkil hoga ... Ziddi ... Must run if the family, Tell me something I don't know Khushi ... Tumhari na ko han ... 

runs in the family...LOL

But what he doesn't know is, how to woo. His idea of winning over her Jiji by having Aakash shower her with gifts is met with a horrified disbelief. This is not some business transaction, these are matters of the heart and as such require some out of the box thinking ... Kuch accha ... Kuch dhamkaydar ... Kuch alag ... His eyes roll in wary scepticsism, but he is willing, Bolo, he invites. 

Her eyes sparkle. She has a plan ...  She signals for him to lean in, Aaiya toh sahi, she insists impatiently. He may be charmed but he is not that easy either, Wait, he orders haughtily.

I love his turn soft look towards her in her proximity that shows how much her distanting herself from her  bothers him as always and makes him agitated yet her touch, her closeness makes him calm and at peace just like now...sara mahol hi badal gaya...he is ready to make a deal with her at the end...shaking hand for future..."humre beech jo bhi tha ya ho"   meaning whatever will be the outcome of our relationship will be but in Payesh case we will be together...and that was evident during their forced marriage too as always...Though he used it for blackmailing but at heart she knew he will always protect that.

A veiled acknowledgement ... a future hope ... a current pact ... a firm handshake ... All said in Khushi's conciliatory words, Humaray beech jo kuch bhi hua ya ho, lekin iss mamlay mein hum saath hai. All may not be lost ... Does it give him hope ? 

A hope indeed as always...

He attempts to drop her home. He seems preoccupied as she instruct him with the tasks at hand. Uhh, he mumble, unsure, hesitating, Mujhe tumsay kuch ... She is wide eyed and engaged in some double oh seven LOLkind of surreptitious dealings from the car floor. 

What ??? Tum wahan kya kar rahi ho ! 

He had already apologized yesterday, but maybe that was not enough ... Maybe he has lost sleep over the harsh words he had offloaded on her last night. Maybe a formal, personal, all but on his knees apology will ease this chest constricting guilt ? Maybe ... The words that he was stumbling to form, are lost forever in her silly antics. 

She always forgive him and knows he has hard time saying it but he said yesterday to La and she knows the deep meaning for her.

The utterly ridiculous filmi plan ... Following her instructions to the letter, Aakash had made, in his opinion, ridiculously high volume of pleading phone calls, unnecessarily incurring the risk of exposure and all that was accomplished was that an irritated Payal had finally snapped into the phone ... Do your worst ... A colossal failure right at the onset. 

His part ... He was, following the numerous phone calls, supposed to show up at their house and present Payal with some insane letter detailing how his distraught brother planned to end his life. 

She had been in full form, theatrically shouting from off stage, before making a dramatic entrance. Aapko nah sunay ka itna shok hai, humari Jiji nay jawab day diya hai. Since he seems to have trouble taking no for an answer, she benevolently has planned, entirely for his benefit, to place a large sign on his wall, that said in plain words ... Nah ... Nah ... Nah ... 

Shut up ! He had snapped. Is she playing her dumb role or is she messing with him. Nah ? What does she mean ... Nah ... She knows very well he does not know the meaning of the word ... 

The letter is read, again in his weary opinion, with a complete lack of subtlety, with unrequired flourish and flair and cheeky winks. He is left exhausted, his limited acting abilities stretched thin. LOL

Was her plan really this good or were girls in love really this stupid ? He watched in amazement as her Jiji reacted entirely as predicted. She gasped on cue, she fretted frantically, totally unprompted and she accused, surprisingly quick witted ... 

Aap kaysay Bhai hai, Payal had questioned him astutely. His brother had run off, planning to jump off some very precise location that he is aware of and he was here, delivering her this stupid letter, rather than rushing off to save his brother. 

Excellent point, Payal ! At least he is not going to be lumped with a dumb sister in law. Never one to argue in face of such sound, logical reasoning, he is solidly stumped. Kay bolon aab !?! He blunders his role completely, supremely frustrated. 

Nothing more than a minor glitch for our girl ... Ironed out in a blink of an eye ... Kya, kya bolon ? Kuch mat boliya, she pleads ... Really ASR ... Where's your razor sharp Shatir dimag when you need it ? With all the talent of a seasoned duper, she hustles her sister into the car, away from logical thought process and sane reasoning. 

Don't worry Aranvji, I got this ... Wink ! Just the adrelanin he needed for his weary heart. 

I think our Ipoona is lost in his hormonal actions...as he was following her completely...but soon he will be gripping the situation in his way...business style

More drama on top of the hill than he has encountered in his entire life. Apparently Aakash too is taking this fake jumping scene seriously. His glasses lie perched precariously at the edge of the ledge, telling a, could be, gruesome tale.

Payal screams in fear. Her sister is ingeniously helpful. Humay lagta hi ki Aakashji chashma utar kay kuday hogay. Voh kya hai na, unhonay soocha hoga unchai na dikhay toh cum daar lagayga, aur kudnay mein bhi aasani hogi ? 

He turns away, breathing deeply, restlessly planting his hands on his waist, unbelieving at the level of absurdity this girl is dragging him into. And then for collaboration she had turns to him and inquires innocently, Kyu Arnavji ? 

Where does she come up with stuff like this ? LOLDespite his inherent impatience at the irrationality of the situation, he is left easily disarmed. He turns his face sideways, squinting at a distant spot on the ground, his pressed lips curl as he tries his best to hide his pleasure. 

That's what he feels always and one day he will be saying"you don't have to change ...I love u the way you are..." and he will be doing all her antics ...awww he will be a changed man.

The whole day he has been suppressing his joy, his pleasure in her, her craziness, her sweetness, her infectious joy. And now, for a brief moment, he gives in. A quick, sideways, blink and you miss it, I give up, smile. She beams with joy. 

As always his smile makes her happy and her smile and joy brings him at content

Mission accomplished ! Payal and Aakash hug and confess their feelings openly. 

She jumps with joy, reaching for his arm. Realization seeps slowly, the smile in his eyes, deepens as does the color on her cheeks. 

They walk two steps behind the couple of the moment. The evening sun is still high in the sky. It is not dusk yet. The sun and the moon must wait their turn to meet. 

They walk together, separately, but tied by bonds thicker than blood. 

Awesome Ipoona Clap such a heartfelt epi besides all of her silliness and his irritating attitude.Their equation was felt right to the core of our heart.
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalarukh

awee dear it was fun reading...beautifully written...loved it yaar...the pics used superbly here...hyeee after reading it i am missing them even more..:(
ipoona u have written it beautifully too...very nice,loved it

ps: after reading ur pause here...i wish i pause myself to that time...one of the best time of ipk...both arnav and khushi came close in bringing payal and akash

Hey TulipHug

Aren't we being paused in that moment. Yes and these moments just bring smile and happiness in our hearts.This is the best time, golden time in between em to seize their moments while bringing em together.We are heading towards the best time of IPK.

lalarukh

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MehreenB

Nice ladies. Smile as the relationship of Payesh is the key alliance of bringing these two together.Payesh made them realize especially Arnav to come out off the shell and grab her for Him , to claim her for him.He is the one who breaks all norms to hold her and amend his deeds and accept the abandoned feeling of  Love.Hs was putting his fears aside and making her bewildered with his actions to believe and to accept her heartbeat which only happens for him.

My grabber was the moment when Akash mentions class difference and his longing for Payal"Mein itna janta hoon'mein sirf aapke saath Khush reh sakata hoon"[I know I can only be happy with you"] Arnav goes in deep thoughts of realization about him and Khushi by giving her side intense look.

This is indeed a grabber.Arnav is the one who is feeling the most of it because he can't live without her but can't say it, can't embrace it.She is committed and for her he is committed , how can she cross a line here.that's why"humare beech jo khuch bhi ho,iss mamale main hum saath hair".Arnav took the opportunity of this date today to nail his craving, HER TOUCH...

Mehreen Heart

I just loved the pink...you nailed it here, he was realizing it that he how easily Akash is saying it all but those are depicting his condition.He really was enjoying  her silliness, her over crowded joy of filmy stuff , her touch and her closeness because it was just for HIM...as a possessive guy he was registering that moment after the phone call as she was calling him ans now she is here just for him...sitting with him...talking freely without any grudge like nothing happened in between em...that side of her always puts him on halt till the very end..."tum aise kaisey ho sakti ho..." and her answwr to make her man proud "sirf aap ki wajha se.." His love which she will see and recognize it clearly will show her path towards him...in a deep way

Thnx
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babycakes23

beautifullly described
loved each word

Thnx babycakesSmile

Go to top