•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I usually don't make topics, I just reply to topics. This happens to be my first topic in Rangrasiya forum.    Hi guys I'm Kajol! I'm just putting out my thoughts and opinions..

Is it bad of me to think Tejawat Thakur Sa is kind of cute/handsome? Or am I crazy? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Even though he's the current antagonist.
I love Thahurain Sa aka Sadiya I've seen her in Saat Phere and Sasural Ghenda Phool. She's a wonderful actress. And Tejawat and Thakurain look cute together! Loved the small dance scene between them two! ...before the guard interrupted. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† 

What do you guys think? Please comment below!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. Also loved Ankita's entry as Laila, never seen her like that, she looked good and her performance was outstanding! Wonder if Paro and Laila will ever meet? Hmm, what'll happen then? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by Kajol17 - 10 years ago
Thakur is d main conspirator...๐Ÿ˜ก
N blames BSD ...thakurain is good character๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by vari3241

Thakur is d main conspirator...๐Ÿ˜ก
N blames BSD ...thakurain is good character๐Ÿ˜Š

That's why I'm questioning myself if I'm crazy. LOL๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for replying! I have a feeling I won't get many replies...
Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š Yes, the mustached villain is very handsome. It is not wrong to think that. Someone can be physically attractive and still be bad. I also enjoyed the romance between him and Thakurain because it made him less of a caricature and very human. Humans are capable of great atrocities and at the same time also have the capacity to like/love someone. Reminds me of Schutzstaffel (SS) men who killed women, children and old/disabled during Nazi occupation in Europe.  These men would send love letters to their wives or ask about their children while committing these atrocities. Awesome first time post.๐Ÿ˜Š

I think he's pretty charming myself and it's nice to see that he's not being portrayed as an all-out, non-smiling villain. We get to see a "nicer" side of him and I wonder where they will take his story with his wife.
I think that what Thakur very manipulative and cunning, he has got the charm and he has got this evil side to him which he shows front of few people.
I feel bad for Thakuriansa she has been living with someone who is leading a double life, hope we get to see their back story