Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

More rubbish in the name of an episode! (Page 7)

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
mansi why did you believe that rahim would read the letter and would clear the MU, cause maham is no sooner leaving the show, neither PH has any intention to pack her up so soon, and once the letter is found and read out,Jalal's cement faith on maham would surely  break , and then how cvs will play their marbles in future to create more MU between the leads if the maham anga comes under Jalal's suspicion..???

who else will be left then to create more kitchen politics???Hence just brush off the idea of clearing the letter issue, and when Rajat himself said in SA that the MU would go on for few more months..

and the y'day's epi was shot last week, when the promo came, and monday's epi was shot in weekends, I bet on viewers demand and as per the rain of compliments showered on zee's office friday..so the inconsistency..

Edited by pallavi003 - 07 January 2014 at 11:04pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gincosreev12111192skanda12SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Mansi, thanks for taking your time to write for such an episode.ClapClap Nothing more for me to say because it will be saying same ranting over and over again.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoskanda12riyya6

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
jalal doesnot know the letter truth if he knows he not pushed Ben . in which way he pushed (actually feeling she is Jodha)not tolerable. but my ques. is if a man not know the truth (how can he behave like this)because her wife once pushed him so he take revenge this. not knowing the truth.
i think jalal innerfeelings is fighting with heartlevel and mindlevel. when he is in heartlevel he behaves in goodmanner but when he thinks mindlevel he behaves like he behaved yesterday. (he not understanding jabb see jodha usski life mee ayee hee her heart is also beating for her and he is not reconzing her) Abbhi ussy mind see zeeni kee habit hee.
jodha is also feeling hor him. in amer trip she cares him but not feel for him but now she is feeling for him. Angry
My wish is first jalal will listen her heart beat and fall in love with jodha but how will CV shows us
wait and watch. hope for the best.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanda12riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

Originally posted by riyya6

for you mansi : Hug...

ur post : Thumbs Up...

hey dun feel down abt how the track is going... ur the one who always think + and bring + to the forum... I have not watched yday epi so far, only till Monday epi, from what I observe Rajat Tokas is not in full form yet... hes injury I mean... the scene wer jodha hug him from behind if u watch closely it was so sudden he appear there n the hug was fast... the editing part there ... n I personally think this could be the reason their are dragging the track as well... even in that same epi look at Jalal scenes there was problem...

Ps: everything does not make sense anymore, the show & love story but theres one thing that makes sense ur post buddy... cheer up EmbarrassedHug...

Riyya and all:

Today I am completely down in the dumps. Especially after Ela's phone call to Zee. I am an emotional wreck! CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
at least ela manage to make call, when I call its disconnected coz I said im 9 years old Angry...

mansi plz dun cry Cry... whats ela info...Ouch...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gincopallavi003skanda12SonaLuvZaSaf

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

Originally posted by elasingh

Ben track will continue mansi...Just called zee...

dont be dissapointed. :p
this track was supposed to be more more lengthy..!!.as per what they told.!!.
Just call them and ask for the explanation of this track...
And you will get it..

Leave this Ben topic.
Dont u feel Hakim-shivani track is going to be a serious blunder.!.?.
Sorry Abhay but the truth is Ben is getting on my nerves...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gincopallavi003history_geekskanda12Akanksha_33SonaLuvZaSaf

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Ben track will continue mansi...Just called zee...

dont be dissapointed. :p
this track was supposed to be more more lengthy..!!.as per what they told.!!.
Just call them and ask for the explanation of this track...
And you will get it..

Leave this Ben topic.
Dont u feel Hakim-shivani track is going to be a serious blunder.!.?.
Sorry Abhay but the truth is Ben is getting on my nerves...

Agreed...!...Even, I am censoring my views, after a lot of efforts..!..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sreev12pallavi003skanda12Akanksha_33SonaLuvZaSafsonia_1elasingh

Akanksha_33 IF-Sizzlerz
Akanksha_33
Akanksha_33

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged

@sreev12, mandyg, ela mam.

They are ALSO saying a 'enemy' of 'type' of Ben did attack jalal.
Now i am ''dead'', hearing this.
They say as per their research. And say that accounts mention this in references.

And told me to search more on this in chronicles.!!!!!!!!!.. Mujhe to lag raha hai ki main paagal na ho jaun. Till date neither i nor kamal di read on it.!.

This mughal history is making me rethink and refute the conventionally accepted norms.

First humayun gets a look-alike. It was a shock for me but was true. Confirmed. Mulla bekashi was there.

Now they say an 'enemy' like Ben did attack him..!!..
Dont know.. Accept this or reject.
Though i ll still try finding this. But not able to take this. Tough..!..

But hakim shivani is *censored*.
Hakim married the daughter of governor of badakshan. Not a hindu girl.!..

Btw. I am planning to go back to sciences or these 'unique' events will blast me.!. I cant withstand more shocking findings.

Abhay! this hakim-shivani track is here so that Hakim goes against Jalal... because i feel Jalal is going to support Shivani and Bhabhijaan is going to support her Devar... so more misunderstandings! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003ayushimehrahistory_geek

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Hey Mansi, chill dear. I know u r frustrated, and still u managed to write half a page. so ClapClapClap. u deserve it.

ok. the track is dragged beyond our limits and so we r pissed of coz we r used to fast pace and whatever we get we r thrilled by it just for 2 days or at the most for a week. and so here when such tracks go on for more than 2 weeks , the reactions from us r always like that. But one thing for sure, when AkDha love track will start, and if both r to much goody-goody with eachother, and daily we get one flirting scene , one roothna-manana scene one BT or Akdha spending time in garden lost in eachother scene, one ruku hating Jo scene, and this all goes for 2 weeks, then we only will be asking , what's going on , yaar. kuch spicy nahi hai JA me. it's all so boring. and so again we will demand for some misunderstanding track or something else.  ok, r we really interested in seeing Jalal hurt badly (like tiger scene) and Jo sitting beside him shading buckets of tears (being Ekta's leading lady she is allowed only that much. )? even though she is shown to apply medicine on him , trust me we won't be able to see it for more than 2/3 episodes, and we will want something diff.

hey, shocked abt what happ to Diksha? nothing. I m perfectly in my senses. tell me, for last 2 weeks we r bashing them , did it make any change? then why i should continue spoiling my mood for them?

u know what :  yest i made fun of that episode. My one year old niece was with me. and that Jallu-Ben scene was on. and Ben was trying to kiss him. and my niece started to play with my fingers. I was already bored with that scene so i just talked to my sweetu. i showed her tv screen and asked her how she gives me kissy and showed her the screen and said see that aunty is also trying to give that uncle a sweet(?) kissy. and my mom was like, what r u teaching her? but just then my sweetu gave me a soft kiss on my cheeks and started clapping and smiling and seeing that we all were laughing. and by that time that scene was over. see how nicely i got to see it...Wink no pains felt over Jalal's dumbness or his behaviour...

anyway, that was fun. but yest , afterwords, when i thought abt it, i felt Jalal is broken inside by Jo's rejection. i know it's not her mistake nor her crime, but he is the one who has always got what he wanted. and here he has waited for so long. he could have forced her any time, but he didn't.  what would have happened? She would have committed suicide? so what difference it would have made in his life? he would have got somebody else in her place. but that hasn't happened. he has given her all space she wanted. agreed, he insulted her many times, but that's his nature. coz he never understood her feelings right from start, she was always just a possession for him, and still she was out of his reach even being his wife. and now when he was happy to finally getting what he craved for , and that's just not her body but her soul too, she rejected him. and that's something he is not been able to take.

the way he throw Ben off him was showing his anger , not for Jo. It was for himself that he can get her whenever he wants still there is something that stops him from forcing her. and so he keeps hurting her, or insulting her. and till the time he finds out , what is the thing that stops him from forcing her, or the thing that keeps him attracted towards her, a thing that makes him care for her and protect her, even thought he hates her, he will just be the same Jalal, we r seeing now.

I m not defending Jalal, I never will. coz right from day one I m on Jo's side. and whenever he will make her suffer, i want him to pay with interest. I want him to suffer double than her.

but still when i think of this whole situation , one thing, both r not at mistakes. Both r fighting with their innerself, that wants to belong to each other, but their lack of faith and misunderstandings stop them. Previously , it was Jalal who find out the culprit in Jo's preg track, Now it's Jo's turn to return the favour. only then their two way bonding will start...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

detipallavi003ayushimehrangayou

Go to top