More rubbish in the name of an episode! - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by skanda12

Exactly! Even that if you notice the advertising says "epic love" but that's  the thing they are rationing out like its wartime! If we get a small dose of romance once in 6 weeks we should be happy! The countless millions apparently don't like romance! This actually perplexes me. Why wouldn't they want it, do you think? Because they don't have it in their lives? What could be the reason why romance is so silently shunned  although so much talked about?

The reason is tht TRP aunties prefer melodrama and OTT tracks and scene , had this not been the case then romance would have ruled indian television  , but sadly tht is not to be ... as i read in an interview couple of days back JA team has a new AIM and tht is to get the show to No 1 slot and they are prepared to go to any lengths for the same...so we poor intelligent audience has to bear the grunt of it...

Ela's call also explains the new bhaviour of ZEE tv guys too , as now when the TRP's are almost out they see tht majority are liking the track so they come out in open with all the answers , plus i don't think JA guys had storyline after they got JA married , they r now using the hit and trial method with historical characters , bringing Ja close emotionally is not  the least of their priority...

So don't attach yourself  too much to the show, i know how difficult was for me to take a step back ...

Kashi
Who are these TRP aunties? If I meet one I will have a lot to say ...😲😲😲😲😲😲
Originally posted by skanda12

Who are these TRP aunties? If I meet one I will have a lot to say ...😲

Don't worry even iam planning to call Zee tommorrow and find out the actual status of the show  after TRP for this week are released  , may be then we would be able to get the clear picture

BUt for one , i do feel RT , pari and even Ma is bored of their roles , the only one enjoying is meghna naidu ...😡

Kashi
I would like add one more point. If they are showing Jalal  trying to get intimate with another woman, I for one don't feel bad. Because that's what the then reality was . Emperors used to sleep with many, say hundreds of girls back then!
Like Shahjahan had lots of wives yet Mumtaz was his fav, Jodha would emerge as the most beloved wife of Jalal.

Lets have patience! :-)
SBS high point states that Jodha would try to Benazir's truth.🤔
Originally posted by lashy

I'll still say this..

This track did bring about something it never brought before
1) Jodha realizing her feelings
2) Jalal realizing that even if he says he hates Jodha, he never can do so...that he's trying to establish a physical relationship with other women, but he's failing to do so (so, does that make him stronger in love or weaker as a man? Debatable!🤔)

I don't even mind the physical scenes between Benazir and Jalal - because they have proved us something - i.e. THAT JALAL IS NOT ABLE TO DO IT with anyone else when Jodha's in his mind... even that day, I think Jodha's hallucinations would have ruined his night... so, as much as he tries fighting off the fact that he doesn't need Jo to be a complete man...he's wrong!

Nevertheless, what could have been avoided to have given this track an edge over anything else 
Benazir being a spy and not a Naagin - thus chances of her being better clothed and the whole 'snake' aspect of it - licking, slithering, biting nonsense be avoided!

Jalal flirting with Benazir, but not openly humiliating Jodha

Jalal shown as carrying out other political matters while reclining on his divaan too  - and taking an interest into investigating the death of a spy etc

Jodha shown a steady knowledge into the spy affair rather than just running all over Agra grounds not achieving anything

^^^^ Just these 4 pointers would have been enough and this track would have made much more sense !😊

Yes Lashy & Mansi ..

The track brought out how much both are feeling for each other dispute differences they want each other company..

Jodha missing Jalaal interaction, his respect, his praising, his affection, and unable to see his disrespect & prasing BEN before him...

Jalaal even with other women couldn't enjoy. Just keeping seeing Jo and couldn't forget her.. He is still fighting with his inner feelings..

But what I dislike is why streching so much and CVS making khichidi by introducing other  tracks..

Already we have BEN vishkanya & JJ MU & Hakim .. What's the need to introduce Shivani-Hakim mess ? 

Couldn't they introduced Shivani-Hakim track after BEN track closed where hakim-Jodha have more interactions and Hakim helping JO to find out BEN truth and save Jalaal. Later when Shivani-Hakim story, where she supports Hakim before her parents saying even though he is not rajvanshi, he is good person and will love & take care of Shivani very well..

That would have been good and understandable Jo supporting Hakim,  but why suddenly JO was so much positive about Hakim love ? Too much tracks killing the beauty of the track...
Edited by abhi786 - 10 years ago
nice analysis mansi 👍🏼
cheer up dont get affected by the show..its just a show...👍🏼
Kudos to you Mansi for wanting to analyse this 🤬

Agree with you and Jyoti. I tried to maintain some humor but the show has steadily declined since Tasneem case... Never-ending MU's... Maham's absolute authority and literally getting away with murder every time... zilch understanding or trust between the leads even after seven months...unnecessary screen space to AK. Javeda, Sharifu, Ben, snakes etc...complete disintegration of the male lead's character to the point where its a complete disconnect...this is what we have in the name of Epic Love story 😒
As I mentioned before, unless Trp's fall dramatically, there will not be any change of track. In fact they would probably come up with  worse 🤢 The sad fact is that the majority Trp contributing viewers will lap this up...Dumb male lead...Crying, insulted female lead...Villains ruling the roost and sundry absurd tracks 🤢 
Have stopped watching it for now. 😭

I agree May be we will end up getting one more week of this tirturesss vishakanya 
And stupid mahal is behind t his whole Ben she is t eh one who got her