Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: skanda12

What in heaven's name is going on? I feel like a fool for watching daily for so many months! I didn't sign up to watch Ben or Shivani or hakim or Adham or Sharif, na? Now Abul mali is also coming to Agra? Is this a traffic jam or what?😲

Abul Mali won't come to agra. i think his track will be simultaneously on with AkDha for this week. but Ben track should be over by friday or next monday. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I dunno Mansi what to say ...I hv stopped even my weekend take to make CVs realise that we r loosing interest .. but I guess they dont care as long as they r getting Trps 

I seriously dont understand what was the need to waste 5 mins of the episode on Benazir's childhood tale 😕😕/... this actually indicates Ben track might not end soon and CVs mayb even thinking of presenting Ben like the victim under the hands of Abul Mali in near future and then who knows , Ben might b permanent member in Jalal's Harem too 🤢🤢... Already CVs hv started showing Ben in a bit of positive light with her sympathetic childhood and how Ben is pleasantly surprised with Jalal's character as he has not fallen for her body yet ... Oh well mayb vishkanya will fall in love with Jalal now  .. who knows 😳...

Jalal as usual continues to keep his brains in freezer and drool over Ben's husn .. Only positive was he pushes Ben away last night while Jodha was praying to kanha ... But I m not sure whether to take it as positive or negative because in his subconscious mind he was imagining Jodha instead of Ben and so the push was for Jodha and not Ben which means if he was not drunk and Ben would hv seduced him , then he would hv not pushed Ben and instead might hv spent the night with her too .. isn't it 🤔🤢🤢...

Mirza continues to b the smart thinker once again as he and Jodha discuss about the possibilities of a vishkanya in Mahal .. Sighhh only if CVs would hv replaced Mirza with Jalal here and showed Jalal saving Jodha from the dead snake and then discussing about possibilities of a vishkanya's presense ... Why cant these scenes b shown with Jalal and Jodha instead of Mirza and Jodha ?? 😕...

Right now it looks like show has two couples in the making .. Jodha-Mirza and Jalal-Ben ... Sighhh

And in all this mess , another new mess of Shivani's marriage fiasco is going to b added

I guess this track helped me a lot in getting totally detached from the show and now I watch it just out of habit and not because of any addiction .. this habit too might soon go off if this vishkanya continues for another 2-3 weeks
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I dunno Mansi what to say ...I hv stopped even my weekend take to make CVs realise that we r loosing interest .. but I guess they dont care as long as they r getting Trps 

I seriously dont understand what was the need to waste 5 mins of the episode on Benazir's childhood tale 😕😕/... this actually indicates Ben track might not end soon and CVs mayb even thinking of presenting Ben like the victim under the hands of Abul Mali in near future and then who knows , Ben might b permanent member in Jalal's Harem too 🤢🤢... Already CVs hv started showing Ben in a bit of positive light with her sympathetic childhood and how Ben is pleasantly surprised with Jalal's character as he has not fallen for her body yet ... Oh well mayb vishkanya will fall in love with Jalal now  .. who knows 😳...

Jalal as usual continues to keep his brains in freezer and drool over Ben's husn .. Only positive was he pushes Ben away last night while Jodha was praying to kanha ... But I m not sure whether to take it as positive or negative because in his subconscious mind he was imagining Jodha instead of Ben and so the push was for Jodha and not Ben which means if he was not drunk and Ben would hv seduced him , then he would hv not pushed Ben and instead might hv spent the night with her too .. isn't it 🤔🤢🤢...

Mirza continues to b the smart thinker once again as he and Jodha discuss about the possibilities of a vishkanya in Mahal .. Sighhh only if CVs would hv replaced Mirza with Jalal here and showed Jalal saving Jodha from the dead snake and then discussing about possibilities of a vishkanya's presense ... Why cant these scenes b shown with Jalal and Jodha instead of Mirza and Jodha ?? 😕...

Right now it looks like show has two couples in the making .. Jodha-Mirza and Jalal-Ben ... Sighhh

And in all this mess , another new mess of Shivani's marriage fiasco is going to b added

I guess this track helped me a lot in getting totally detached from the show and now I watch it just out of habit and not because of any addiction .. this habit too might soon go off if this vishkanya continues for another 2-3 weeks

Jyoti, your theory of ben becoming a harem permanent fixture and falling in love with Jalal is scaring the daylights out of me!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Seriously, now I am in   state of emotional crisis, Jyoti. I know you have been telling me not to invest my emotions in this show, but really this is the very pits!

Where was the need to show Shivani flashbacks and Ben flashbacks? Are they time passing or  what? And as you told me over phone even Rajat and Paridhi looks very disinterested nowadays and they have just got some few plastered expressions on their faces.

I guess there are millions of TRP viewers that love snakes and naagins and vishkanyas and Agra kitchen politics and we are not part of that brigade. What to do now? I am having withdrawal symptoms, and I am seriously tempted to stop writing my posts otherwise its becoming a daily funeral!Ouch😡
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Mansi : Yes Trp viewers love supernatural stuffs .. so they will watch all this nonsense .. in fact they dont really warm upto romantic tracks much .. thats why I guess we hv these random snakes and vishkanyas in the picture ...

Actors do look disinterested .. I dont see that intensity in their acting anymore and I dont blame them either .. every actor wants to do something challenge and not same old stuff everyday but right now all Jalal has to do is lust over ben's husn and sit among women and make Jodha jealous .. obvoiualy Rajat the actor looks bored doing same ... And Jodha too is doing same , make jealousy faces daily and hving those selftalks on how to warn Jalal about the upcoming danger , obviously Paridi the actor too looks worn out doing same stuff daily ... This is how actors loose interest in a show and then channel blames the actors when real culprit is always the CVs who ruin it for the actors
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: Even Maham looks disinterested. She too is making the same noises everyday!

But seriously I am terribly demotivated now. Jalal looks like a jackass and Jodha looks like a doormat, and Ben looks like an idiot puppet of Abul Mali ... only Abul Mali is showing some signs of having any upper storey!

And every episode is giving us a class of some topic ... first Tejwant gave a class on masonry, and yesterday Hakim gave  a class on Vishkanyas.

Now today Bharmall and Hamida are going to take class on interfaith marriages!😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

Abhay! this hakim-shivani track is here so that Hakim goes against Jalal... because i feel Jalal is going to support Shivani and Bhabhijaan is going to support her Devar... so more misunderstandings![:x]

I also have a subtle feeling that this is to create a rift between the brothers. But, the thing which is hard to 'even' think is, how can jo support her sister's marriage to a Mughal. I have said on page 1 also.
It seems CVs are out on a trip and in the meantime an assignment is being handed over to juniors to first show Jalal to be dumb and now Jodha to be stupid.
And, add to this, the confusion created by the different answers people are getting with every subsequent phone call. Along with that spoilers are also adding fuel to the fire.
Its better to hope for best. :)
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
The most rubbish track I hv ever seen...my craziness for this show is getting decreased day by day...this track has most stupid things like totally spoiling both lead characters..making shehenshah as dumbo listening to everything wat Maham says(letter,suryabhan,mardangi concept,)taking revenge,attracted to Ben and romancing her 😡 on the other side Jo is falling for him inspite of his insult or humiliation...wer is dat fiery,bold Rajput princess.its no more jealous track he is attracted to Ben and Fida on her no doubt in dat if she would not have been vishakanya definitely he wil marry her and giv position from khaas bandhi to khaas begum..the way dey showed yday Ben history may b Ben wil fall for him and he may get sympathy on her life and keep in harem also..Jo inspite of queen is bowing down to his insults comparing to bandhi which is pathetic situation for viewers to see..this track is not gonna end soon and v have very hard time to watch this...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Am I the only who seems to have no prob with this track? ðŸ¤”😆

It's not like I love this track, but I am okay with it.

Yes Jalal and Jodha both are being totally idiot but still I am enjoying!

I am enjoying the nok jhok between Jalal and Jodha and the prominent jealousy Jodha feels towards Benazir everytime Jalal takes her name. 😆 
But I gotta agree that the Shivani-Hakim track was totally not needed.
Actually there was no need to introduce Shivani at all.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Just saying, the TRPs for this track are just as high as ever ðŸ˜†
So...what do we make of it?
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rhythmic.Me-

Am I the only who seems to have no prob with this track? ðŸ¤”😆

It's not like I love this track, but I am okay with it.

Yes Jalal and Jodha both are being totally idiot but still I am enjoying!

I am enjoying the nok jhok between Jalal and Jodha and the prominent jealousy Jodha feels towards Benazir everytime Jalal takes her name. 😆 
But I gotta agree that the Shivani-Hakim track was totally not needed.
Actually there was no need to introduce Shivani at all.

Yes you are the only one in the whole world to enjoy this track...😆...It is really painful to watch Ben...