More rubbish in the name of an episode! - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by skanda12

Riyya and all:

Today I am completely down in the dumps. Especially after Ela's phone call to Zee. I am an emotional wreck! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
at least ela manage to make call, when I call its disconnected coz I said im 9 years old 😡...

mansi plz dun cry 😭... whats ela info......
Originally posted by history_geek

dont be dissapointed. :p
this track was supposed to be more more lengthy..!!.as per what they told.!!.
Just call them and ask for the explanation of this track...
And you will get it..

Leave this Ben topic.
Dont u feel Hakim-shivani track is going to be a serious blunder.!.?.
Sorry Abhay but the truth is Ben is getting on my nerves...
Originally posted by elasingh

Agreed...!...Even, I am censoring my views, after a lot of efforts..!..
Originally posted by history_geek

@sreev12, mandyg, ela mam.

They are ALSO saying a 'enemy' of 'type' of Ben did attack jalal.
Now i am ''dead'', hearing this.
They say as per their research. And say that accounts mention this in references.

And told me to search more on this in chronicles.!!!!!!!!!.. Mujhe to lag raha hai ki main paagal na ho jaun. Till date neither i nor kamal di read on it.!.

This mughal history is making me rethink and refute the conventionally accepted norms.

First humayun gets a look-alike. It was a shock for me but was true. Confirmed. Mulla bekashi was there.

Now they say an 'enemy' like Ben did attack him..!!..
Dont know.. Accept this or reject.
Though i ll still try finding this. But not able to take this. Tough..!..

But hakim shivani is *censored*.
Hakim married the daughter of governor of badakshan. Not a hindu girl.!..

Btw. I am planning to go back to sciences or these 'unique' events will blast me.!. I cant withstand more shocking findings.

Abhay! this hakim-shivani track is here so that Hakim goes against Jalal... because i feel Jalal is going to support Shivani and Bhabhijaan is going to support her Devar... so more misunderstandings! 😡
Hey Mansi, chill dear. I know u r frustrated, and still u managed to write half a page. so 👏👏👏. u deserve it.

ok. the track is dragged beyond our limits and so we r pissed of coz we r used to fast pace and whatever we get we r thrilled by it just for 2 days or at the most for a week. and so here when such tracks go on for more than 2 weeks , the reactions from us r always like that. But one thing for sure, when AkDha love track will start, and if both r to much goody-goody with eachother, and daily we get one flirting scene , one roothna-manana scene one BT or Akdha spending time in garden lost in eachother scene, one ruku hating Jo scene, and this all goes for 2 weeks, then we only will be asking , what's going on , yaar. kuch spicy nahi hai JA me. it's all so boring. and so again we will demand for some misunderstanding track or something else.  ok, r we really interested in seeing Jalal hurt badly (like tiger scene) and Jo sitting beside him shading buckets of tears (being Ekta's leading lady she is allowed only that much. )? even though she is shown to apply medicine on him , trust me we won't be able to see it for more than 2/3 episodes, and we will want something diff.

hey, shocked abt what happ to Diksha? nothing. I m perfectly in my senses. tell me, for last 2 weeks we r bashing them , did it make any change? then why i should continue spoiling my mood for them?

u know what :  yest i made fun of that episode. My one year old niece was with me. and that Jallu-Ben scene was on. and Ben was trying to kiss him. and my niece started to play with my fingers. I was already bored with that scene so i just talked to my sweetu. i showed her tv screen and asked her how she gives me kissy and showed her the screen and said see that aunty is also trying to give that uncle a sweet(?) kissy. and my mom was like, what r u teaching her? but just then my sweetu gave me a soft kiss on my cheeks and started clapping and smiling and seeing that we all were laughing. and by that time that scene was over. see how nicely i got to see it...😉 no pains felt over Jalal's dumbness or his behaviour...

anyway, that was fun. but yest , afterwords, when i thought abt it, i felt Jalal is broken inside by Jo's rejection. i know it's not her mistake nor her crime, but he is the one who has always got what he wanted. and here he has waited for so long. he could have forced her any time, but he didn't.  what would have happened? She would have committed suicide? so what difference it would have made in his life? he would have got somebody else in her place. but that hasn't happened. he has given her all space she wanted. agreed, he insulted her many times, but that's his nature. coz he never understood her feelings right from start, she was always just a possession for him, and still she was out of his reach even being his wife. and now when he was happy to finally getting what he craved for , and that's just not her body but her soul too, she rejected him. and that's something he is not been able to take.

the way he throw Ben off him was showing his anger , not for Jo. It was for himself that he can get her whenever he wants still there is something that stops him from forcing her. and so he keeps hurting her, or insulting her. and till the time he finds out , what is the thing that stops him from forcing her, or the thing that keeps him attracted towards her, a thing that makes him care for her and protect her, even thought he hates her, he will just be the same Jalal, we r seeing now.

I m not defending Jalal, I never will. coz right from day one I m on Jo's side. and whenever he will make her suffer, i want him to pay with interest. I want him to suffer double than her.

but still when i think of this whole situation , one thing, both r not at mistakes. Both r fighting with their innerself, that wants to belong to each other, but their lack of faith and misunderstandings stop them. Previously , it was Jalal who find out the culprit in Jo's preg track, Now it's Jo's turn to return the favour. only then their two way bonding will start...
Only huge TRP fallen down can save us frm this horrible story line..cvs tried heart n soul to tarnish jalal's character in ben track n they succeeded..now ben's presence n not presence in show doesn't make difference to me..
Originally posted by elasingh

She's already on my nerves! it's awful to watch her now! 
i am agree with you now its jodha turn she will sought out the puzzle (poem written in awadhi)and will save jalal^s life.
this is for those who is feeling sad😊
What in heaven's name is going on? I feel like a fool for watching daily for so many months! I didn't sign up to watch Ben or Shivani or hakim or Adham or Sharif, na? Now Abul mali is also coming to Agra? Is this a traffic jam or what?😲😲😲😲😲😲
Originally posted by skanda12

What in heaven's name is going on? I feel like a fool for watching daily for so many months! I didn't sign up to watch Ben or Shivani or hakim or Adham or Sharif, na? Now Abul mali is also coming to Agra? Is this a traffic jam or what?😲

Frankly,  anything is better than Benazir! 😡 
I'd rather watch Adham and Sharif! but not Benazir and her snakes! 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡 😡