Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing Post with Beautiful Pictures Madhu 👏 👏
You have explained behaviour of people in certain situations very well.

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: lachii

yeah di...they are putting a lot of effort and sometimes when i don't want to share my HAS here, i say why not..the effort they are putting should be complimented by appreciation by us catching the clues they are giving...but they must not misguide us...😕

wow at last you figured out...

yeah shlok used to break bangles, right!! 

Yes a lot to share and seek too..they leave everything for us to figure it out and see the solution every episode the message and conclusion but again twisted and intense.

Today felt like not our EBP..don't know why?
All mom worries showed well..and the ladies worry too.
NA changed pinpointed not seeing Bahu pain or son pain, and denied socks must be thinking good thoughts for wife.
Jyothi wow the thought she had says she will connect. And her asking bappa for Bhai and vahini felt awee not asking for but for Bhai as Bhai and vahini together will see to her..

Kind still figuring out with the new spoiler around felt shlok knowing ..but what with their gestures of snakes..confusing..
Kalandi slap felt bad..Aastha has to know now, the girl who said pati sanmaan in front of villagers what happened now..agree both Aastha and kalandi doesn't know shlok real truth but slap for shlok is little heavy, maybe kalandi going in heights might have made shlok more desperate and do the hand cuffs..

You give more I write ..all connections by you and me..
Maybe have to say by all connections from next time instead of thanks to my friends ..balance and even we are doing analysis.
Prani08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abi_niki

Wow, Hmmm you made me to write more...

Shlok : Kids not only molded by parents; environment teach them a lot... A kid grown up in his own way with good principles learnt the mistakes what their parents did in past and the pain he & his family got because of that mistakes... and correct himself in his life...also that kid loves his family more... Never go against anyone except anjaliji (MU) so automatically become a Pet or center point of the family...  "Centre Point connecting all"

Here also lesson from EBP:  "You are for yourself"

Environment like school,Colleges and friends help a lot and can experiences too. Match up other friend principles one learn more in college be it good or bad..same way love,then marriage..learning from mistakes when immature..every stage is immature we seek and be one mature atleast in your environment. Correctied himself in nature but the dad character given has to be resolved by dad and dad showed the different character yesterday and today so the thareeka alaag character might change.

Well written ABHI
Prani08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shwetha297

Its really nice :)

Thank you dear.
Prani08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

beautiful thoughts!

Thanks sis..😉
Prani08 thumbnail

Thank you GOOLAB.
Prani08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dakshaavi

Lovely college madhu. 

Dakshu you alaways cheer for more.
multiDimensions thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank you Madhu Di., was great reading, your posts keep positivity in the forum with positive insights to the circumstances

Rightly said
Parents please continue your support to your children, but at the same time, instead of living their lives for them, give space to your children, its their life, let them make their deicions, they are going through the phase, let them think it through, with your support they will make the right decision.
sanhita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post prasai aka madhu...I donno how I missed this post...y/day nite when I was browsing I read your post n all the pages n was very desperate to reply but ohhh boy it said a groupie can do only 20posts per day so went to sleep in desperation...from morning had to run to work n now iam here...
I always loved your positivity towards shlok n I wish the writers grab some ideas from your post...I don't have words to explain how much I enjoyed reading it...people like u r very much needed in our forum to raise the quality of our posts too...your post always gives a message on social cause but I love even more...

I always often thought why do we dissect so much about a fiction character on this forum...apparently I understood that based on our reviews lies a show,and lots of people's butter n bread are based on it...

Luv u...I will wait eagerly more from u...😊